Tren Ace Question

Mr X

Awards
My upcoming cycle will involve Tren, however, I'm not sure how I want to do dosing. I'm leaning towards 75 mg. EOD as I'm inexperienced with it, however, thinking logically, people who are doing 75 mg. ED are keeping their blood levels much more consistant, yes, but they are also taking in twice as much tren. That itself could easily explain better gains. I was thinking perhaps using 50 mg. ED would be good at maintaining blood levels and using enought to where I'd get really good results. I'm just thinking out loud, I'm interested in your thoughts/experiences...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
trust me you'll be FINE with 75mg eod .. 75ed is insane .. tren is not a drug where more is better .. 50ed would be ok but its just SO much pinning and i don't htink its worth it

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Basically meaning that running tren ace at 75mgs ED wouldn't be necessary for it to be effective. Tren EOD at 75mgs will be effective enough. But hell, like Glen said, pinning tren ED would be a pain in the arse. Stick to 75mgs EOD, esp since it's your first time dealing with tren.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Basically meaning that running tren ace at 75mgs ED wouldn't be necessary for it to be effective. Tren EOD at 75mgs will be effective enough. But hell, like Glen said, pinning tren ED would be a pain in the arse. Stick to 75mgs EOD, esp since it's your first time dealing with tren.
I'm going to have to go with Glen and Achilles on this one as well! Tren ace @75mgs EOD is plenty. And yeah, screw pinning every day!! It allready gets to bea pain in the ass @ EOD. I have ran tren ace 2 times, both @ 75mgs EOD, and had awesome gains. I think I would not be able to tolerate the sides pinning it every other day aswell!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sure you already know this, but make sure you add some Test cyp or prop to your tren cycle.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what's your past cycle history as well as height and weight

1ad man

Banned
Awards
just do tren 75mg eod or you can do 150 eod that is what i did and i dont think it is insane. Shooting ed becomes a pain and plus you butt gets hard as rock if you keep shooting yourself there. i like how you are using test prop it must be a cutter dude. good cycle hope pct is good as well another thing i might add is to throw in winstrol or anavar at the end bro you will be hard as rock. winstrol will give you extra strenght and cut u up even more . good cycle good luck .

monkey says good now give me a banana

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
150eod is insane .. no one needs that much tren .. the benefits of tren are like a bell curve .. the only thing that continues to increase are the nasty sides .. i honestly don't believe anyone regardless of their size needs to go over 100mg eod

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I am going to do a cycle in starting in a couple days for 10 weeks of:

Test Prop 150mg/eod
Tren Ace 75mg/eod
Proviron 25mg /ed
250iu of HCG (2x Week)

Pinning ED would really suck. I am not sure about EOD...

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also will be running tren here shortly and the vast majority will say 75mg/eod is sufficient. Have friends that are very big that have been in the game for years that still will not use tren enan and definately will not go over 75mg/eod of tren prop. Hope this helps.

My next cycle will be test/tren/anadrol. Should be fun. Will not be running tren and adrol at the same time. Starting with a ending with tren.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I also will be running tren here shortly and the vast majority will say 75mg/eod is sufficient. Have friends that are very big that have been in the game for years that still will not use tren enan and definately will not go over 75mg/eod of tren prop. Hope this helps.

My next cycle will be test/tren/anadrol. Should be fun. Will not be running tren and adrol at the same time. Starting with a ending with tren.
How are you planning on running this cycle? I don't see why you would interrrupt the tren ace and then take anadrol? Why not just run another oral at the end to solidify some of your gains or maybe if you really want to run the adrol, why not at the beggining to jumpstart gains? Anyhow, just curious:cool:.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
just do tren 75mg eod or you can do 150 eod that is what i did and i dont think it is insane. Shooting ed becomes a pain and plus you butt gets hard as rock if you keep shooting yourself there. i like how you are using test prop it must be a cutter dude. good cycle hope pct is good as well another thing i might add is to throw in winstrol or anavar at the end bro you will be hard as rock. winstrol will give you extra strenght and cut u up even more . good cycle good luck .

Dude...recommending 150mg's of tren eod is not good advice at all.

Also, if anyone follows the advice of adding in winny to a cycle including tren, be aware of the joint problems that may arise, and protect yourself.

Mr X

Awards
what's your past cycle history as well as height and weight
It will be my second cycle (yes, I know, a bit early for tren, but we all have our reasons :))

I'm 6'1 255, around 18% bf

Do you think 150mg eod of Test prop is perhaps too much?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Also, if anyone follows the advice of adding in winny to a cycle including tren, be aware of the joint problems that may arise, and protect yourself.
Not to mention almost certain hair-loss issues...

It will be my second cycle (yes, I know, a bit early for tren, but we all have our reasons )

I'm 6'1 255, around 18% bf
Will this be a cutting/recomp cycle?

BV

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established

You don't think it would be a problem running tren ace at 150mgs EOD???:wtf:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
You don't think it would be a problem running tren ace at 150mgs EOD???:wtf:
HMMM, lets see......150 mgs EOD....probably won't be able to sleep, super high BP and the headaches to go along with it, you'll become a major *******, your nuts would shrink to the size of raisins, maybe some kidney issues, etc., etc.......nope, I see no problem there:nutkick:! But at least you would be one big, lean mean *******:rasp: ..LOL!

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
HMMM, lets see......150 mgs EOD....probably won't be able to sleep, super high BP and the headaches to go along with it, you'll become a major *******, your nuts would shrink to the size of raisins, maybe some kidney issues, etc., etc.......nope, I see no problem there:nutkick:! But at least you would be one big, lean mean *******:rasp: ..LOL!

With the advice the guy has been giving, I wouldn't be suprised if these characteristics fit him...:lol:

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
For me there was a noticeable difference in results and sides from 75 to 100 mg EOD. 100 was better for strength, but also made my acne and aggression much worse. I'd never run more than 100 mg EOD, and this was a bulking cycle. During my cutter i'll use 75 EOD for sure.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
and note rocky is 265 and won't go over 100mg eod ..

Mr X

Awards
Well, I also noted that he got better results with 100 mg. eod, would it be a bad idea for me to with that as I'm really looking to increase strength? I'm thinking I should just stick with 75 eod as it's my first time with tren, but just thought I'd check...
Also, what's the word on the test prop? 150 mg. eod sound alright?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Well, I also noted that he got better results with 100 mg. eod, would it be a bad idea for me to with that as I'm really looking to increase strength? I'm thinking I should just stick with 75 eod as it's my first time with tren, but just thought I'd check...
Why the hell do you still keep wondering about going higher than 75mgs everyday?! You haven't even done Tren yet, and you still do not have a lot of experience with anabolics. All these guys oh here are well experienced with anabolics, and some are very big guys! Listen, the last time I did tren, and it was solo never mind you, I ran it as a cutter, and I was down to 178 lbs from 206lbs,and I was pushing the same exact weight @178lbs that I was pushing @ 206lbs, and I looked a lot bigger than 178 lbs and ripped as well. Just go with the 75mgs a day, and if you want to cut , lower calories and add cardio. If you want to increase strength, which you will do regardless, just eat more, and lift lower reps and heavier weights. It's that simple bro. Don't go looking into the more is better idea, especially when you have not even tried this compound! And as for the test prop, I'd say anywhere form 100-150 mgs EOD is good. Not trying to be an ass or anything bro, but you ask for recomendations and these guys on here are telling you what to do, but you still seem reluctant or ingnorant to what they are telling you , and still looking for someone to tell you that more is better. Just trying to help you out with awesome gains, and try to keep the negatives down to a minimum especailly with something as strong as tren. Good luck, and heed the advice some of these very knowledgeable guys on here are giving you :thumbsup:!

Mr X

Awards
I appreciate your response, and took no offense to it at all. However, doing 75 mg ED would be more than doing 100 mg EOD, which is what I was asking about. Perhaps you were mistaken in your typing?

Also, I'm simply trying to get all the information and point of views I can, I'm in no way ignoring their advice, just trying to get some more :)

Also, if it helps, I'm in no way trying to cut at all. If anything, I'm bulking, however, I have hopes of losing some bodyfat along the way just because it is the recomp drug that it is.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your response, and took no offense to it at all. However, doing 75 mg ED would be more than doing 100 mg EOD, which is what I was asking about. Perhaps you were mistaken in your typing?

Also, I'm simply trying to get all the information and point of views I can, I'm in no way ignoring their advice, just trying to get some more :)

Also, if it helps, I'm in no way trying to cut at all. If anything, I'm bulking, however, I have hopes of losing some bodyfat along the way just because it is the recomp drug that it is.
Thats cool bro, hey theres nothing wrong with getting more info, I just thought you were steadfast on taking a higher dosage. And with that, I did not miss type.....I miss read your post, my bad:eek:! I 've been doing this a little lately! I didn't think you were trying to cut, but was just throwing out the simple tweaks to get your desired gains from tren. You should be able to get the size and strength gains, along with some fat loss with tren even while trying to bulk. You should have awesome gains with it, believe me:D ! Sorry about missreading your post again!

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
yep, 75 mg tren EOD and 150 mg EOD test prop is fine.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
and note rocky is 265 and won't go over 100mg eod ..
And that's not all...I actually am one of those folks thats cursed with having a high threshold for anabolics...for instance, I dont see results with anything less than 750 mg/week of test enan, 100 mg/day anadrol, 60 mg/day winstrol, etc. But this just goes to show how truly potent tren is. I've never used any enanthate, but I'll never go higher than 100 mg tren ace eod, and even that's pushing it. Trust me, as you go higher the sides get much worse and the results taper off. And with something like tren you have to be extra careful to avoid injury because it makes you so strong so fast. For example, within 2 weeks my working sets of incline presses went from 335 to 405. I've been lifting for quite some time and believe me when i tell you its a long, hard road to a 405 bench (incline more so than flat). And after going up maybe 25 lbs a year training naturally, making such a huge jump in such a short time was so freaky it actually scared me a bit. I was terrified of getting under the weight and hearing my pec rip off my humerus. Actually, toward the end of my 6 weeks of tren i started to get a really bad pain during presses in this same area (insertion of pec major into the humerus). I immediately dropped the weight about 40% and did a "pre-contest" type of workout from then on.

So basically what I'm trying to get across to the thread starter is what everyone has been saying...more isnt necessarily better with tren as it might be with something like test or anavar. Dont get me wrong it's by far the best aas available, but its also one of the harshest. It can lead to very bad sides and even injury if you're not careful with it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
Matthew1237 Anabolics 16