Methyl-Drol XT Cycle

BLaCkSiLo

Awards
hey guys, i am going to do a cycle of methyl-drol, i weigh 215 pounds, am 21 years old, and have about 2 years of lifting experiance. being as this is my first, i am going to make it a low dosage 3 week cycle with the methyl-drol looking something like:

10mg/20mg/20mg

then for PCT:
i am going to be using Inhibit-E / Reduce XT stack for 4 weeks with something looking like this:

Inhibit-E: 40mg/30mg/20/10mg
ReduceXT: 4 caps/3/3/3

while on the cycle and PCT, i also have
Omega-3
BCAA
CoQ10
Red Yeast Rice
Hawthorn Berry
-all of these to help with the Lipid trashing
and also AX Perfect Cycle for liver support

--i will pre-load for 3-5 days with all of these to get my body used to these before the cycle

how does this look to you guys? Any suggestions are greatly welcomed, thanks a bunch
~James

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, i am going to do a cycle of methyl-drol, i weigh 215 pounds, am 21 years old, and have about 2 years of lifting experiance. being as this is my first, i am going to make it a low dosage 3 week cycle with the methyl-drol looking something like:

10mg/20mg/20mg

then for PCT:
i am going to be using Inhibit-E / Reduce XT stack for 4 weeks with something looking like this:

Inhibit-E: 40mg/30mg/20/10mg
ReduceXT: 4 caps/3/3/3

while on the cycle and PCT, i also have
Omega-3
BCAA
CoQ10
Red Yeast Rice
Hawthorn Berry
-all of these to help with the Lipid trashing
and also AX Perfect Cycle for liver support

--i will pre-load for 3-5 days with all of these to get my body used to these before the cycle

how does this look to you guys? Any suggestions are greatly welcomed, thanks a bunch
~James
Just FYI Inihibit-E comes in 25mg caps not 10. That looks like a nolva dosage protocol which I strongly suggest you get.

BLaCkSiLo

Awards
thanks for the quick reply...

yeah, i was trying to go for a PCT that didn't involve nolva or clomid, is it pretty much inevitable that i am going to have to get some?

will the inhibit-e and the reduce-xt be sufficient for a PCT like this?

thanks,
-James

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
def. get the nolva- there are board sponsors that sell it for a very reasonable price. better safe than sorry.

BLaCkSiLo

Awards
i agree it is better safe than sorry, can you point me to a few sponsors that you would recommend?

and also how do you go about administering liquid nolva? and what would be the recommended dosages to add to my current PCT?

thanks for all the info,
-james

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i agree it is better safe than sorry, can you point me to a few sponsors that you would recommend?

and also how do you go about administering liquid nolva? and what would be the recommended dosages to add to my current PCT?

thanks for all the info,
-james

Well, theres only a few sponsers, do some research and you wiill find them. You administer liquid nolva via an oral syringe which can be purchased at drug or pet stores. The dosage is explained all over the board, it is easy to obtain. Search Tamoxifen Citrate, which is the chemical name of nolva.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Also most say to switch your Nolva/Rebound Doses. As Nolva decreases, increase your Rebound.
40/30/20/10 for nolva
1/2/3/4 for rebound.

BLaCkSiLo

Awards
ok, thanks a bunch for the info guys...

i got my nolva lined up and PCT will look something like:

ReduceXT: 4/3/3/3
Inhibit-E: 4/3/2/1 or 1/2/3/4 with nolva?
Nolva: 40/30/20/10mg

feel free to throw out suggestions/comments, whatever, any info is good, thanks

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ok, thanks a bunch for the info guys...

i got my nolva lined up and PCT will look something like:

ReduceXT: 4/3/3/3
Inhibit-E: 4/3/2/1 or 1/2/3/4 with nolva?
Nolva: 40/30/20/10mg

feel free to throw out suggestions/comments, whatever, any info is good, thanks
I would ramp down the nolva an inhibit E alongside. so 4/3/2/1

BLaCkSiLo

Awards
thanks a bunch guys...

with this info and all the great info across this board, i feel i am ready, i have calculated my nutrition needs and workout plans,

hope all goes well....starting in about a month and will continue to research

-james