Methyl-Drol XT Cycle

  1. Methyl-Drol XT Cycle


    hey guys, i am going to do a cycle of methyl-drol, i weigh 215 pounds, am 21 years old, and have about 2 years of lifting experiance. being as this is my first, i am going to make it a low dosage 3 week cycle with the methyl-drol looking something like:

    10mg/20mg/20mg

    then for PCT:
    i am going to be using Inhibit-E / Reduce XT stack for 4 weeks with something looking like this:

    Inhibit-E: 40mg/30mg/20/10mg
    ReduceXT: 4 caps/3/3/3

    while on the cycle and PCT, i also have
    Omega-3
    BCAA
    CoQ10
    Red Yeast Rice
    Hawthorn Berry
    -all of these to help with the Lipid trashing
    and also AX Perfect Cycle for liver support

    --i will pre-load for 3-5 days with all of these to get my body used to these before the cycle

    how does this look to you guys? Any suggestions are greatly welcomed, thanks a bunch
    ~James


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BLaCkSiLo
    hey guys, i am going to do a cycle of methyl-drol, i weigh 215 pounds, am 21 years old, and have about 2 years of lifting experiance. being as this is my first, i am going to make it a low dosage 3 week cycle with the methyl-drol looking something like:

    10mg/20mg/20mg

    then for PCT:
    i am going to be using Inhibit-E / Reduce XT stack for 4 weeks with something looking like this:

    Inhibit-E: 40mg/30mg/20/10mg
    ReduceXT: 4 caps/3/3/3

    while on the cycle and PCT, i also have
    Omega-3
    BCAA
    CoQ10
    Red Yeast Rice
    Hawthorn Berry
    -all of these to help with the Lipid trashing
    and also AX Perfect Cycle for liver support

    --i will pre-load for 3-5 days with all of these to get my body used to these before the cycle

    how does this look to you guys? Any suggestions are greatly welcomed, thanks a bunch
    ~James
    Just FYI Inihibit-E comes in 25mg caps not 10. That looks like a nolva dosage protocol which I strongly suggest you get.

  3. thanks for the quick reply...

    yeah, i was trying to go for a PCT that didn't involve nolva or clomid, is it pretty much inevitable that i am going to have to get some?

    will the inhibit-e and the reduce-xt be sufficient for a PCT like this?

    thanks,
    -James
    •   
       


  4. def. get the nolva- there are board sponsors that sell it for a very reasonable price. better safe than sorry.
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw

  5. i agree it is better safe than sorry, can you point me to a few sponsors that you would recommend?

    and also how do you go about administering liquid nolva? and what would be the recommended dosages to add to my current PCT?

    thanks for all the info,
    -james

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BLaCkSiLo
    i agree it is better safe than sorry, can you point me to a few sponsors that you would recommend?

    and also how do you go about administering liquid nolva? and what would be the recommended dosages to add to my current PCT?

    thanks for all the info,
    -james

    Well, theres only a few sponsers, do some research and you wiill find them. You administer liquid nolva via an oral syringe which can be purchased at drug or pet stores. The dosage is explained all over the board, it is easy to obtain. Search Tamoxifen Citrate, which is the chemical name of nolva.

  7. Also most say to switch your Nolva/Rebound Doses. As Nolva decreases, increase your Rebound.
    40/30/20/10 for nolva
    1/2/3/4 for rebound.

  8. ok, thanks a bunch for the info guys...

    i got my nolva lined up and PCT will look something like:

    ReduceXT: 4/3/3/3
    Inhibit-E: 4/3/2/1 or 1/2/3/4 with nolva?
    Nolva: 40/30/20/10mg

    feel free to throw out suggestions/comments, whatever, any info is good, thanks

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BLaCkSiLo
    ok, thanks a bunch for the info guys...

    i got my nolva lined up and PCT will look something like:

    ReduceXT: 4/3/3/3
    Inhibit-E: 4/3/2/1 or 1/2/3/4 with nolva?
    Nolva: 40/30/20/10mg

    feel free to throw out suggestions/comments, whatever, any info is good, thanks
    I would ramp down the nolva an inhibit E alongside. so 4/3/2/1

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    I would ramp down the nolva an inhibit E alongside. so 4/3/2/1
    I've seen both schools of thought but I would have to agree with this as you can get a rebound effect.

  11. thanks a bunch guys...

    with this info and all the great info across this board, i feel i am ready, i have calculated my nutrition needs and workout plans,

    hope all goes well....starting in about a month and will continue to research

    -james
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS methyl-drol Xt
    By whoze2blame in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 08:16 PM
  2. Please Critique my Methyl-Drol XT Cycle, Dr. D, Experienced
    By iziromeoizi in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 01:11 AM
  3. Planning Methyl-Drol XT cycle
    By Luke667 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 01:14 PM
  4. First Cycle of Methyl-drol XT, correct?
    By ranorakoo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 12:27 AM
  5. SNS Methyl-Drol XT
    By jimmypop13 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 11:19 PM
Log in
Log in