dnp vs sodium usniate

skratch

Awards
can any one compare them if you tried both.

I just read a study saying that sodium usniate was 50 times more potent than dnp

I remember how fast I would drop weight using lipokinetix back in the day.

that stuff knocked me out making me need another 2 hours sleep each night.

I remember by the 10th day on lipo getting out of bed in the morning was near impossible.

Sodium usniate
Recently a chemical isolated from the Kombucha plant has been marketed as a weight-loss agent. Sodium usniate disassociates into sodium and usnic acid. In one study using mouse liver mitochondria, only 1 micromole of usnic acid completely abolished oxidative phosphorylation, while 50 times more DNP was needed to do the same thing [11]. Because of it’s strong effects, there is no doubt that this agent can increase weight loss, even though no human studies have validated this notion. However, numerous side effects are associated with Kombucha used as a tea and usnic acid itself. Medline is filled with reports of unexplained illnesses, liver problems, and allergic reactions associated with Kombucha tea consumption [12-15]. In addition, usnic acid is toxic to a variety of cells lines from different species [16-19]. It’s possible that other agents from Kombucha are causing the problems reported and not the usnic acid. However, given the toxicity of usnic acid to cells and the fact that it is a much stronger inhibitor of oxidative phosphorylation than DNP, it would be wise to hold off on using this agent until more research is known. If it turns out to be safe for use, than it will still help you to lose body fat. If it turns out to have some complications associated with it, then you saved yourself a load of hassles.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SU doesn't compare to DNP in my opinion, but this is based on other people's experience. Im sure most will agree. Both are dangerous chemicals though.

skratch

Awards
Thats what I though also,but reading a few DNP logs here,it seems like dnp was a breeze for them.

lipo really took all the energy out of me.By the 10 th day I had to stop taking it.

lipo was the only bottle of fat burners that I could not finish.I ended up using it on and off for about a year and 10-15 days each time I used it was the most I could take.

I even up tossing the rest of the pills out once I started hearing how dangerous it was.

I could actually feel my body respond to carbs after meals.My father would tell me every morning before I ate lunch that I was in a grumpy pissy mood.Once I would eat I had a noticable mood change and didnt feel like I was about to pass out.

I never really thought of it till now

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SU gave me a rash....DNP didn't....DNP kicks ass, but I would never support or encourage it's use to another.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
SU doesn't compare to DNP in my opinion, but this is based on other people's experience. Im sure most will agree. Both are dangerous chemicals though.
So you have tried both of them?

CROWLER

skratch

Awards
SU gave me a rash....DNP didn't....DNP kicks ass, but I would never support or encourage it's use to another.
I got the rash as well,It went away after the 4th day and I didnt get it the second and third time I used lipo

quick question did you use SU or Usnic acid

su was in lipo and the knock offs were using usnic acid

I also hear people going up to 1000mg of dnp per day

I was only up to 500 mg of SU and it was more than enough to make me feel like I lost 70% of my over all strengh

I can only emagine waht 1 gram of SU would be like

no wonder people had liver transplants from it

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you have tried both of them?

CROWLER
I had to stop the SU after 2 days from the rash I was getting, so I never really had the full experience with SU. DNP, did a cycle in 2003 for 14 days @400mg, good stuff, but the heat generated is crazy. I just started another DNP cycle today.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the rash as well,It went away after the 4th day and I didnt get it the second and third time I used lipo

quick question did you use SU or Usnic acid

su was in lipo and the knock offs were using usnic acid
Ive used both, usnic acid sucks IMO, I was not impressed, but then again I didnt get a rash like I did from SU

skratch

Awards
Ive used both, usnic acid sucks IMO, I was not impressed, but then again I didnt get a rash like I did from SU
Ill keep that in mind

let us know how that dnp cycle goes

I lost 14 lbs with lipo in 15 days

with absolutly 0 cardio and was eating 300 grams of carbs just to have enough energy to get out of bed

I remeber being at work in the walk in cooler sweating my ass off lol

theres studies out there showing that SU surpasses dnp in O P wich is how dnp works to loose weight.From one study ...given the toxicity of usnic acid to cells and the fact that it is a much stronger inhibitor of oxidative phosphorylation than DNP

I guess some poeple respond different

how long and how much S U were you on

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo, I have DNP log up in the fat loss forum if you want to follow my progress.

If I recall, I did 600mg for 3 weeks.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how much wieght did you lose on the lipo?

skratch

Awards
how much wieght did you lose on the lipo?
see that might be it. I never tried SU solo

I lost about 14-15 lbs on each lipo cycle I did

but lipo had Norepedra,yohimbe,caff,t2,SU in it

so I cant compare it directly to your results,enless you tried lipo also

WISCPL

Awards
Is Sodium Usniate banned?

I can't find any supplement stores that sell it....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5