Dividing SD doses for female

1. Dividing SD doses for female

Hello. I'm a female powerlifter and I'm going to go on a superdrol cycle probably late this spring after my upcoming meet.

I have read both mab904's journal and Jodi's SD journal for females. I need some help dividing my capsules accurately into smaller doses. I have 10mg capsules and want to break them into 2.0 or 2.5mg doses. I have no equipment to do this or any experience. Any advice on this process would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

•   

2. please log your results also.

3. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    please log your results also.
    I will... I am not going on the SD cycle until sometime later this spring, but I will be sure to start up a log.

4. Powerfiend, I am currently doing a cycle of SD. On week three right now at 10mg a day(5mg-am and 5mg-pm). So if you have any questions feel free to pm me.
    As far as splitting the dosage. I opened the capsule and split the powder then recapped it. Not as precise as the method B5150 is speaking of but it worked well for me.

5. mab904:

Have you had any unwanted androgenic sides with a 10mg does? Brian helped me out with the suspension stuff, so I think that's the way I'm going to split it up.

6. Quote Originally Posted by mab904
    Powerfiend, I am currently doing a cycle of SD. On week three right now at 10mg a day(5mg-am and 5mg-pm). .
    Are you keeping a log anywhere?
    couldn't find one.

7. Quote Originally Posted by powerfiend
    mab904:

Have you had any unwanted androgenic sides with a 10mg does? Brian helped me out with the suspension stuff, so I think that's the way I'm going to split it up.
    Glad Brian could help you out with that. Splitting that powder like I do is a pain.
    The only sides I experienced were mild acne, mostly around my hairline, with my first cycle. I've been using pantothenic acid (2 grams a day) this cycle and not even a pimple. Had some muscle cramping which was eliminated by taking taurine at around 3 grams a day in divided doses. The taurine seems to negate some of the intense pumps and vascularity as well. Slight increase in sex drive at about 3 weeks into the cycle.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ericnb_98
    Are you keeping a log anywhere?
    couldn't find one.
    I have not posted a log with my present cycle. I'd be glad to answer any questions you may on it though.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. T3 dosing for Females
    By D-termine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 01:46 AM
  2. proper clen dosing for a female?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 06:40 PM