Dividing SD doses for female

1. Registered User
    Answers

Dividing SD doses for female

Hello. I'm a female powerlifter and I'm going to go on a superdrol cycle probably late this spring after my upcoming meet.

I have read both mab904's journal and Jodi's SD journal for females. I need some help dividing my capsules accurately into smaller doses. I have 10mg capsules and want to break them into 2.0 or 2.5mg doses. I have no equipment to do this or any experience. Any advice on this process would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

I did Jodi's for her. You are going to need to make a solution/suspension.

Now she came over to my house and we did it together. Unless you want to come to Mesa Arizona, that seems like it is out of the question.

If you are interested in using my help e-mail me at b5150@anabolicminds.net and we can discuss details off line.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    I did Jodi's for her. You are going to need to make a solution/suspension.

Now she came over to my house and we did it together. Unless you want to come to Mesa Arizona, that seems like it is out of the question.

If you are interested in using my help e-mail me at b5150@anabolicminds.net and we can discuss details off line.
    Thanks, I'll give you an email.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

please log your results also.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    please log your results also.
    I will... I am not going on the SD cycle until sometime later this spring, but I will be sure to start up a log.
  6. Gold Member
    Answers

Powerfiend, I am currently doing a cycle of SD. On week three right now at 10mg a day(5mg-am and 5mg-pm). So if you have any questions feel free to pm me.
    As far as splitting the dosage. I opened the capsule and split the powder then recapped it. Not as precise as the method B5150 is speaking of but it worked well for me.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

mab904:

Have you had any unwanted androgenic sides with a 10mg does? Brian helped me out with the suspension stuff, so I think that's the way I'm going to split it up.
  8. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mab904
    Powerfiend, I am currently doing a cycle of SD. On week three right now at 10mg a day(5mg-am and 5mg-pm). .
    Are you keeping a log anywhere?
    couldn't find one.
  9. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by powerfiend
    mab904:

Have you had any unwanted androgenic sides with a 10mg does? Brian helped me out with the suspension stuff, so I think that's the way I'm going to split it up.
    Glad Brian could help you out with that. Splitting that powder like I do is a pain.
    The only sides I experienced were mild acne, mostly around my hairline, with my first cycle. I've been using pantothenic acid (2 grams a day) this cycle and not even a pimple. Had some muscle cramping which was eliminated by taking taurine at around 3 grams a day in divided doses. The taurine seems to negate some of the intense pumps and vascularity as well. Slight increase in sex drive at about 3 weeks into the cycle.
  10. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ericnb_98
    Are you keeping a log anywhere?
    couldn't find one.
    I have not posted a log with my present cycle. I'd be glad to answer any questions you may on it though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. T3 dosing for Females
    By D-termine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-14-2005, 11:46 PM
  2. proper clen dosing for a female?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 04:40 PM