1st contest cycle advice

charger

Banned
Awards
215lbs 5'9" lean about 12-15% BF.. fancy hand held BF analayzer has me at 17%

I've got 14 weeks till the show. I'd like to hit the light heavy class at around 193-196lbs.

1-6 weeks
test undeconate 900mgs per week
dbol 50mgs per day for just 3 weeks

7-12 weeks
test prop or Phenylpropionate 50mgs per day
Tren A 75mgs per day

8-14
4ius gh per day with one day off per week
50mgs winny per day oral

tren A and prop has worked killer in the past for me. Leans me up real nice. So that with GH and winny I should shed the fat.

Also have real stacker3 with ephrda and clen and t3 that I'll use as needed. Don't want to burn the muscle off.

Whats your thoughts... only if you've competed..!:yawn:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
why test deca? as opposed to cyp or enan .. more curious than anything else .. if you haven't been on it already for a while .. just go straight to prop .. because the test deca will take forever to start working and 6 weeks is nowhere near enough

i also would through in masteron 100mg eod the final 6 weeks .. drop all oil based shots and the gh a week before the show

charger

Banned
Awards
why test deca? as opposed to cyp or enan .. more curious than anything else .. if you haven't been on it already for a while .. just go straight to prop .. because the test deca will take forever to start working and 6 weeks is nowhere near enough

i also would through in masteron 100mg eod the final 6 weeks .. drop all oil based shots and the gh a week before the show
been on test undeconate for about 3 weeks allready. I've used the long ester before with good results plus I've watched 2 other guys use only test undeconate and they had great results. So I don't buy into the 6 weeks before it works theory. IMO any steroid is working in about 2 days.

I'll research masteron. Never used it before.

Drop all shots 1 week out. I figured that much on the oil. Didn't know I should drop the GH as well. Should I stay on winny till show date. Does GH cause water to hold in?

charger

Banned
Awards
BTW those pics are 3 months old. I am about 5 pounds more muscle. Bigger tris, lats, and legs.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah gh causes many to retain water .. its cool to stay on the winny until the show

i strongly disagree with the "any steriod works in 2 days" .. it just isn't possible given half lives .. if something has a half life of 14 days .. it will be 14 days until the body can utilize 250mg of a 500mg shot

1ad man

Banned
Awards
agree with glenihan that is what half life means anyways i like your cycle but decanonte for 6 weeks plus it stays in your body a month you could do it.

Looking at your physique you do have a nice body you can see your top abs but you are holding water a bit bro.

If i were you i would do more tren and test prop it a great idea and do winny right up to the show remember 8 is before so it is out of the system alteast. and frontload with dbol like u are and up the conditioning seems to me you got the size and def is not bad but can be better remember judges look for conditioning at the amauteur level . just look at the ironman i mean unless your in the olympia then go for mass.

also i dont see any veins and your back is holding water and is not that thick looking . from the front you look good but you abs are barely visible and no rib cage visible so lower bodyfat. but your shoulder and arms look good i think you could use more seperation and symetry and get cut up more you are competing remember so go for atleast 7 percent bodyfat or even lower bro if you wanna win the show .

YOu are big guy you have the size and mass now just cut up a bit and buff up the arms a bit and you got it.

charger

Banned
Awards
i strongly disagree with the "any steriod works in 2 days" .. it just isn't possible given half lives .. if something has a half life of 14 days .. it will be 14 days until the body can utilize 250mg of a 500mg shot
the human body naturally would need only 5mgs active per day, of test. So any injectable test is working within a day or so. However the main gain and main side effects will not show up for a few weeks. But for sure not 6 weeks.

I trained a guy and his first cycle was test undeconate. Just 600mgs a week. Front loaded with 1ml of sustanon. He had smooth even gains the whole time. I'd say it was aroung week 4 when he started to feel the "kick". butts thats a mental feeling.