Poor Greg- Had His Bubble Burst (No Really) - AnabolicMinds.com

Poor Greg- Had His Bubble Burst (No Really)

  1. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Poor Greg- Had His Bubble Burst (No Really)


    Prime example of why you dont shoot synthol in your body:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Yep... it was inevitable
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  3. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    hahahaha
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Attached Images Attached Images  
  5. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Last 1....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  6. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Damn that is the scar from hell... abcess from injecting or just the synthol breaking down?
  7. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Word is he developed a hematoma underneath. Which, I would assume, pushed the synthol through until it started breaking skin, and either it came through or he had it removed. Hopefully the latter...... no wait, I hope it pushed through in his sleep
  8. New Member
    baham99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    214

    Reputation

    In his interview he said he never used it...I really sympathized with the guy...why do body builders hate him? Is it because he gives the sport a bad image and a bad name?
  9. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Now that would be a great way to wake up... blood spatter across the face from you tricep exploding on you
  10. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Originally posted by baham99
    In his interview he said he never used it...I really sympathized with the guy...why do body builders hate him? Is it because he gives the sport a bad image and a bad name?


    Umm....because he shoots synthol, then lies about it, then calls himself a bodybuilder, which he isnt.

    Originally posted by Matthew D
    Now that would be a great way to wake up... blood spatter across the face from you tricep exploding on you
    And drowning in oil....
  11. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    true forgot about the oil... wonder what color it would have been after sitting under the skin for so long?
  12. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    1555

    Reputation

    I saw this this morning at AnabolicUniverse. He deserved it.
  13. New Member
    baham99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    214

    Reputation

    Do you think he shoots only in his bis, and maybe shoulders, or everywhere??
  14. Senior Member
    Biggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Power
    786

    Reputation

    wow, well... those aren't the kind of "after" pics most bros want... lesson here, be a bodybuilder, not a ****ing moron... no need for that level of mutilation... synthol's such a ***** unintelligent way out anyway... unfortunate problems, but quite pathetic and obviously completely avoidable.
  15. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Originally posted by baham99
    Do you think he shoots only in his bis, and maybe shoulders, or everywhere??
    Delts. Bi's and Tris.
  16. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1452

    Reputation

    Yeah I feel so much better about myself now that I see that, what a toolbox!
  17. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Originally posted by jweave23
    Yeah I feel so much better about myself now that I see that, what a toolbox!
    You're right....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  18. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,685
    Rep Power
    2016

    Reputation

    Originally posted by baham99
    In his interview he said he never used it...I really sympathized with the guy...why do body builders hate him? Is it because he gives the sport a bad image and a bad name?
    As mentioned, he is no bodybuilder... Yes, he gives the sport a very ****ed up image.. I think you should charge him for the sympathy you gave him..


    Originally posted by baham99
    Do you think he shoots only in his bis, and maybe shoulders, or everywhere??

    The rest of his midget body sucked almost as bad as his Crisco-laden arms.. To think he actually looked alright at one point, then he must've mixed afew cc's of Dumbass-adrol in the syringe with his pump-n-pose..
  19. Senior Member
    Biggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Power
    786

    Reputation

    Originally posted by bigpetefox
    he must've mixed afew cc's of Dumbass-adrol in the syringe with his pump-n-pose..
    LOL
  20. New Member
    Nicolai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i am glad that jerkoff finally got his. my buddy saw him in one of my magazines and was like "see that, that is why i don't work out hardcore cuz my muscles would look like that". i tried to explain it to him but well, he is a jackass.

    hopefully they will take away the monthly article he has in MD now. bye bye loser!!!
  21. Advanced Member
    SCORPIO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    512
    Rep Power
    400

    Reputation

    A very poor and sad excuse for a wannabe bodybuilder. Just goes to show, there are no shortcuts in building a better body. It's all about hard work and dedication, not shots of oil under the muscle.....what goes around, comes around.
  22. New Member
    Manteca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Originally posted by Nicolai

    hopefully they will take away the monthly article he has in MD now. bye bye loser!!!
    I hope so as well, I don't even look at his articles. He writes, quite literally, like a child.
  23. New Member
    phenom9950's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  290 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    176

    Reputation

    doornob!




    whats with the towel ? dude probably is too embarased of his ugly body... hey i got it why dont he inject some synthol in his chest and abs...gota love those bis of his... Lol im gona have nightmares...
  24. New Member
    serengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    47
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    220

    Reputation

    He was a real bodybuilder before he made himself into a caricature of one. Check this one out of him before synthol.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  25. Senior Member
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,944
    Rep Power
    1112

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by serengo
    He was a real bodybuilder before he made himself into a caricature of one. Check this one out of him before synthol.
    Thats him? doesn't even look like it. Why the hell would you go from that to what he is now? I thought he was just some loser taking a short cut up but he was already there! I really don't understand now.
  26. New Member
    bad rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    1912

    Reputation

    He said he started juicing in his thirties. Once he starte he didn't stop for five years straight. Says the doses were like 3000-5000mgs/week. In the surgery pics he said the docs drained a quart of dead blood-EEK!
  27. New Member
    serengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    47
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    220

    Reputation

    I do not believe anything he says about his AAS usage. He has no credibility with me. I don't know him, he might be a helluva guy, I just don't think you will ever get the straight story on that matter.
  28. Advanced Member
    SteelEntity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    387

    Reputation

    He holds the record for largest biceps... hope it was worth it. HA
  29. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    27
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    525

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelEntity View Post
    He holds the record for largest biceps... hope it was worth it. HA
    wow this was a hella old thread reborn eh? funny to see again none the less.
  30. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    the dude is such a bull****ter. hes a tough guy bodybuilder wannabe. listening to the dude for 5 minutes youd think the entire world would collapse if he werent using his synthed up biceps to hold it in place.

    god knows what finally caused the infection in his arm. i believe in "the man who's arms exploded" he talked about dropping needles on the floor, blowing on them, and then using them to inject a couple of cc's of prop into his arm.

    nice little concession there. 3-5grams of test prop a week...all into his biceps. might as well be taking snythol even if that was the case....which it isnt. i will give him credit though, hes an excellent liar.
  31. Advanced Member
    SteelEntity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    387

    Reputation

    wow.. didn't realize this thread was from 2003! haha
  32. Senior Member
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,944
    Rep Power
    1112

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    the dude is such a bull****ter. hes a tough guy bodybuilder wannabe. listening to the dude for 5 minutes youd think the entire world would collapse if he werent using his synthed up biceps to hold it in place.

    god knows what finally caused the infection in his arm. i believe in "the man who's arms exploded" he talked about dropping needles on the floor, blowing on them, and then using them to inject a couple of cc's of prop into his arm.

    nice little concession there. 3-5grams of test prop a week...all into his biceps. might as well be taking snythol even if that was the case....which it isnt. i will give him credit though, hes an excellent liar.
    an excellent lair would be partially believable, only those completely ignorant of the subject believe him.

    man this is an old thread, how far where you digging to find this steel?
  33. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    an excellent lair would be partially believable, only those completely ignorant of the subject believe him.

    man this is an old thread, how far where you digging to find this steel?
    I bumped it. Some people were talking about using synthoil so I bumped a couple old threads on the subject.
  34. Senior Member
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,944
    Rep Power
    1112

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    I bumped it. Some people were talking about using synthoil so I bumped a couple old threads on the subject.
    good idea. in a way Greg is a poster child for NOT using the crap. I am betting that he will permanently ooze grease for the rest of his life
  35. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1302

    Reputation

    He should have used The Strap and some Muscle Tech.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 03:58 PM
  2. **** Need 2 Sleep No Really I Need to Sleep!! Tha Log
    By mich29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 01:07 PM
  3. I need rep points..to shut my kid up. No...really
    By Kellyflan1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 02:28 PM
  4. Is there really no hope?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Politics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 07:48 PM
  5. High Reps, no REALLY high
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in