Poor Greg- Had His Bubble Burst (No Really)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Prime example of why you dont shoot synthol in your body:

Attachments

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Damn that is the scar from hell... abcess from injecting or just the synthol breaking down?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Word is he developed a hematoma underneath. Which, I would assume, pushed the synthol through until it started breaking skin, and either it came through or he had it removed. Hopefully the latter...... no wait, I hope it pushed through in his sleep ;)

baham99

Awards
In his interview he said he never used it...I really sympathized with the guy...why do body builders hate him? Is it because he gives the sport a bad image and a bad name?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Now that would be a great way to wake up... blood spatter across the face from you tricep exploding on you ;)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
In his interview he said he never used it...I really sympathized with the guy...why do body builders hate him? Is it because he gives the sport a bad image and a bad name?

Umm....because he shoots synthol, then lies about it, then calls himself a bodybuilder, which he isnt.

Now that would be a great way to wake up... blood spatter across the face from you tricep exploding on you ;)
And drowning in oil....
:p

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
true forgot about the oil... wonder what color it would have been after sitting under the skin for so long?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I saw this this morning at AnabolicUniverse. He deserved it.

baham99

Awards
Do you think he shoots only in his bis, and maybe shoulders, or everywhere??

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
wow, well... those aren't the kind of "after" pics most bros want... :D lesson here, be a bodybuilder, not a fucking moron... no need for that level of mutilation... synthol's such a pussy unintelligent way out anyway... unfortunate problems, but quite pathetic and obviously completely avoidable.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I feel so much better about myself now that I see that, what a toolbox!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by baham99
As mentioned, he is no bodybuilder... Yes, he gives the sport a very fucked up image.. I think you should charge him for the sympathy you gave him.. ;)

Originally posted by baham99
Do you think he shoots only in his bis, and maybe shoulders, or everywhere??

The rest of his midget body sucked almost as bad as his Crisco-laden arms.. To think he actually looked alright at one point, then he must've mixed afew cc's of Dumbass-adrol in the syringe with his pump-n-pose..

Nicolai

Awards
i am glad that jerkoff finally got his. my buddy saw him in one of my magazines and was like "see that, that is why i don't work out hardcore cuz my muscles would look like that". i tried to explain it to him but well, he is a jackass.:rolleyes:

hopefully they will take away the monthly article he has in MD now. bye bye loser!!!

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
A very poor and sad excuse for a wannabe bodybuilder. Just goes to show, there are no shortcuts in building a better body. It's all about hard work and dedication, not shots of oil under the muscle.....what goes around, comes around.

Manteca

Awards

hopefully they will take away the monthly article he has in MD now. bye bye loser!!!
I hope so as well, I don't even look at his articles. He writes, quite literally, like a child.

phenom9950

Awards
doornob!

:gore:

whats with the towel ? dude probably is too embarased of his ugly body... hey i got it why dont he inject some synthol in his chest and abs...gota love those bis of his... Lol im gona have nightmares...

serengo

Awards
He was a real bodybuilder before he made himself into a caricature of one. Check this one out of him before synthol.

Attachments

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
He was a real bodybuilder before he made himself into a caricature of one. Check this one out of him before synthol.
Thats him? doesn't even look like it. Why the hell would you go from that to what he is now? I thought he was just some loser taking a short cut up but he was already there! I really don't understand now.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He said he started juicing in his thirties. Once he starte he didn't stop for five years straight. Says the doses were like 3000-5000mgs/week. In the surgery pics he said the docs drained a quart of dead blood-EEK!

serengo

Awards
I do not believe anything he says about his AAS usage. He has no credibility with me. I don't know him, he might be a helluva guy, I just don't think you will ever get the straight story on that matter.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
He holds the record for largest biceps... hope it was worth it. HA:frustrate

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the dude is such a bull****ter. hes a tough guy bodybuilder wannabe. listening to the dude for 5 minutes youd think the entire world would collapse if he werent using his synthed up biceps to hold it in place.

god knows what finally caused the infection in his arm. i believe in "the man who's arms exploded" he talked about dropping needles on the floor, blowing on them, and then using them to inject a couple of cc's of prop into his arm.

nice little concession there. 3-5grams of test prop a week...all into his biceps. might as well be taking snythol even if that was the case....which it isnt. i will give him credit though, hes an excellent liar.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
wow.. didn't realize this thread was from 2003! haha

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
the dude is such a bull****ter. hes a tough guy bodybuilder wannabe. listening to the dude for 5 minutes youd think the entire world would collapse if he werent using his synthed up biceps to hold it in place.

god knows what finally caused the infection in his arm. i believe in "the man who's arms exploded" he talked about dropping needles on the floor, blowing on them, and then using them to inject a couple of cc's of prop into his arm.

nice little concession there. 3-5grams of test prop a week...all into his biceps. might as well be taking snythol even if that was the case....which it isnt. i will give him credit though, hes an excellent liar.
an excellent lair would be partially believable, only those completely ignorant of the subject believe him.

man this is an old thread, how far where you digging to find this steel?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
an excellent lair would be partially believable, only those completely ignorant of the subject believe him.

man this is an old thread, how far where you digging to find this steel?
I bumped it. Some people were talking about using synthoil so I bumped a couple old threads on the subject.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I bumped it. Some people were talking about using synthoil so I bumped a couple old threads on the subject.
good idea. in a way Greg is a poster child for NOT using the crap. I am betting that he will permanently ooze grease for the rest of his life

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
He should have used The Strap and some Muscle Tech.