So many choices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncleezno

Awards
I'm in Cambodia right now, leaving soon for Vietnam, and then eventually Thailand again. I've never done anything more serious than Superdrol, but this seems to be the place to pick up stuff on the cheap. Any suggestions on what might be safe for me to buy from here for a gentle cycle? And they don't have anything like prohormones around, right? I already bought some nolva and its taking care of my gyno perfectly.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry but you have to come with a more specific question than that. What exactly are you looking for/asking?

A gentle cycle?

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for a "gentle cycle" and you took superdrol then I would say a few things would be considered gentle compared to the sides that are commonly experienced by users of SD. As to your question about PHs, do a search and you will discover many alternatives to the now "banned" PHs. SD just happens to be one of them. Furthermore, explain in greater detail about taking Nolva and how it is taking care of "it." Why do you have it? Pubertal Gyno, AAS Gyno? The more detailed you are the better your responses will be to your questions on this forum.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
...I would say a few things would be considered gentle compared to the sides that are commonly experienced by users of SD.
I wish more people would repeat this. SD is harsh and more toxic than many illegal steroids. Just because something is legal doesn't make it safer.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in Cambodia right now, leaving soon for Vietnam, and then eventually Thailand again. I've never done anything more serious than Superdrol, but this seems to be the place to pick up stuff on the cheap. Any suggestions on what might be safe for me to buy from here for a gentle cycle? And they don't have anything like prohormones around, right? I already bought some nolva and its taking care of my gyno perfectly.
Sounds like you would not know your ASS from AAS. Besides, this sort of question is out of line on this board. Refrain from these sort in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.