Test Prop / Winny Cycle ???

1. Test Prop / Winny Cycle ???

ok ok ok........ well i finally got the two products,and now is the hard part...lol the doses :

someone told me i should be taking in 3/4 one CC of test Prop eod.. and for the winny ???? is this even close for the right dosages???? I really cant wait for my cycle to begin but i really want to make sure from the get go that im on the right track....

thanks@@@@@@@@@@@

2. oh yeah... sorry.........

5'11

first Cycle..... and also curious as to how long most would run this cycle for??? im thinking about 12 weeks?????
    thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    •   

3. dude that is going to be hell on your joints and a ton of pinning for a first cycle..
    Personally, I would do a test only cycle with the prop for say 8 weeks

4. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    dude that is going to be hell on your joints and a ton of pinning for a first cycle..
    Personally, I would do a test only cycle with the prop for say 8 weeks

Bump to that. Too much pinning for your first cycle. Hell, they may make not want to cycle anymore . IMO run test E at 500mgs a week for 10 to 12 weeks followed by pct should work well enough for you for your first cycle(given your diet is where it is suppose to be).

5. i'm a big fan of prop personally and although its a lot to pin on your first cycle it is doable

125mg prop eod 1-8
    50mg winny ed 3-8 (be careful winny is hell on your joints and your liver)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i'm a big fan of prop personally and although its a lot to pin on your first cycle it is doable

125mg prop eod 1-8
    50mg winny ed 3-8 (be careful winny is hell on your joints and your liver)
    What Glen said. Or, if you could get your hands on some Anavar, run it instead of the winny.

7. I have a few questions, I would like to take a 6 week of Testaplex P 100 with either Decaplex 275 or Stanoplex 50 injectables. I have done lots of search but would just like some more info. I want to know when I take my Nolvadex/HCG/Clomid. Amount per shot?

Age: 23 Height: 5'10 Weight: 170 Experience: 6 years, 3 serious.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tren/Test Prop/Winny Cycle Questions
    By gward in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 03:55 AM
  2. My test prop/Eq cycle help me out
    By zaph123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 12:03 AM
  3. TEST PROP/TREN CYCLE
    By FZane in forum Anabolics