Which AAS for this Application???

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think this thread could go either here or inthe Transdermal section, but I thought I might get a better response in this section. Here goes:

Assuming one had access to any one of the more mainstream steriods, but didn't want to pin, which steriod would be the most effective in building lean muscle when used in a transdermal application, and why? If you could rate the top three (in rank order) for transdermal application, which ones would they be and why?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
1). Test base - no brainer here, should be the foundation of every cycle IMO.

2). Tren base- Lean gains, increased strength & aggression, poss even lean out some.

3). Bold base - increase bloodflow/vascularity, increased appetite, lean gains

Stack the three of these and run for about 8 weeks. Mmmm, making me hate PCT just thinkin about it. :D

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks very much. Can you recommend a transdermal dosage ed for someone about 190 lbs?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
1). Test base - no brainer here, should be the foundation of every cycle IMO.

2). Tren base- Lean gains, increased strength & aggression, poss even lean out some.

3). Bold base - increase bloodflow/vascularity, increased appetite, lean gains

Stack the three of these and run for about 8 weeks. Mmmm, making me hate PCT just thinkin about it. :D
:food:That's my next cycle. I was actually thinking about mixing some Bold Base this weekend and playing around with my current cycle.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Excellent, I am following your log and would love to see how ya like the three together. EQ is really mild IMO but the appetite increase is great for bulking and the vascularity very nice while cutting. Seems to increase my cardio endurance as well but too high of a dose causes too much pump in the shins and calfs for me. :D