Which AAS for this Application??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Which AAS for this Application???

1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Which AAS for this Application???

I think this thread could go either here or inthe Transdermal section, but I thought I might get a better response in this section. Here goes:

Assuming one had access to any one of the more mainstream steriods, but didn't want to pin, which steriod would be the most effective in building lean muscle when used in a transdermal application, and why? If you could rate the top three (in rank order) for transdermal application, which ones would they be and why?

2. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

1). Test base - no brainer here, should be the foundation of every cycle IMO.

2). Tren base- Lean gains, increased strength & aggression, poss even lean out some.

3). Bold base - increase bloodflow/vascularity, increased appetite, lean gains

Stack the three of these and run for about 8 weeks. Mmmm, making me hate PCT just thinkin about it.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks very much. Can you recommend a transdermal dosage ed for someone about 190 lbs?
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    1). Test base - no brainer here, should be the foundation of every cycle IMO.

2). Tren base- Lean gains, increased strength & aggression, poss even lean out some.

3). Bold base - increase bloodflow/vascularity, increased appetite, lean gains

Stack the three of these and run for about 8 weeks. Mmmm, making me hate PCT just thinkin about it.
    That's my next cycle. I was actually thinking about mixing some Bold Base this weekend and playing around with my current cycle.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  5. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Excellent, I am following your log and would love to see how ya like the three together. EQ is really mild IMO but the appetite increase is great for bulking and the vascularity very nice while cutting. Seems to increase my cardio endurance as well but too high of a dose causes too much pump in the shins and calfs for me.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which Topical for This Type of Fat?
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 09:50 PM
  2. Which Fat Burner for this Stack?
    By Swole81 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 11:32 AM
  3. which serm is best for this...
    By bbkhan87 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6