Need guidance

pgt

Awards
Hey guys!

I am 21 yrs old, 6’3 at 177 pounds. I am muscular but by no means big. My strength is alright and it was better last year before I stopped working out ( weighed closeto 200 lbs and my bench WAS 255 lbs). I started working again and steroids have become available to me. I have researched the topic since 2001. I am eating 5 times a day... lots of pasta, chicken,fish, one shake a day, glutamine after work out, lots of milk...

I can get my hands on dbol, deca, winstrol.
I am a first time user and mixing two injectables does not seem inviting for me at least not for the first time. I don’t really know how u mix it? Two injections per day or same shot…. Couldn’t find info on this.

Now the cycle I am eager on is a combination of Deca Durobolin and Dianobol for 6-8 weeks followed by Clomid and accompanied by Milk Thistle.
Now I have read that I should not use deca/dbol alone, but WHY what is the problem with using only these?

Please tell me what should I do and how?

Really appreciate it!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
This post actually belongs in the nutrition forums because, as others have mentioned, at 6'3 177lbs you are no where near the size and strength you could achieve naturally. And relatively easily at that! If you were close to 200lbs before, then you should be able to arrive there easily again without using anabolic drugs. They definitely have their place, but from your post I would say you'd be best to avoid them and focus on diet and training for the time being.,

BV

pgt

Awards
Hey guys... the problem is , kinda embarrsed to say it... but last year I was in my best shape ever, i was more thanhappy with the size and strengh. I lost it all... and going to gym now sux alot.... I look at the bench and I just want to cry when I think how much I was able to bench and how little I bench now.

I have changed my mind from deca and I was interested in doing test e and dbol for 10 weeks.

I think a kickstart from AS is exactly what I need.... if I gain 15-20pounds and evenif i lose 5ish ponds after the cycle I strongly believe after that I would work harder than I am now...

so what do you think about doing Test e and Dbol for the first time user? Also how would u schedule it? What PCT can I use that is simple but effecitve?

Thanks guys!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Bro I understand exactly how you feel, Ive been there and Im sure most of the people on this board have as well. Trust me when I say that a 'kickstart' from steroids is exactly what you DONT need right now.

You need to get serious and dedicated about defining your bodybuilding goals, getting meticulous about your diet, and crafting a training program that will work best for you. Perhaps adding in some worthwhile supplements into the mix to keep you motivated and give you a little bit of an edge.

Save the cycle for when you've regained your lost mass and strength and are ready to break though another plateau. You'll be more experienced, and have a few months/years of 'doing it right' under your belt. THIS is what's going to help you grow, not steroids.

All the juice in the world isnt going to help you unless your diet and training are locked in tight. Dont believe anyone that tells you otherwise, they're just fooling themselves.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I have changed my mind from deca and I was interested in doing test e and dbol for 10 weeks.

I think a kickstart from AS is exactly what I need.... if I gain 15-20pounds and evenif i lose 5ish ponds after the cycle I strongly believe after that I would work harder than I am now...
For one, D-Bol for 10 weeks is a bad idea. Any oral steroid for 10 weeks is a bad idea.

And two, you are looking for the easy way out bro. Hardwork and dedication are what you need right now, you're looking at steroids as a 'magic pill' that will give you amazing gains. At your current height, weight, and experience level, it will be a waste of good hormones.

BV

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I have researched the topic since 2001.
First you say this.

I am a first time user and mixing two injectables does not seem inviting for me at least not for the first time. I don’t really know how u mix it? Two injections per day or same shot…. Couldn’t find info on this.

Now the cycle I am eager on is a combination of Deca Durobolin and Dianobol for 6-8 weeks followed by Clomid and accompanied by Milk Thistle.
Now I have read that I should not use deca/dbol alone, but WHY what is the problem with using only these?

Please tell me what should I do and how?

Really appreciate it!
Then you say this. I say 'shanningans". Don't start your first post with a blatant lie. If you had even done the minimal amount of research you would have come accross the term "deca dick".

Me personally I don't care wtf you put into your body. Just don't try to bullshit anyone, especially yourself. we are all pretty much helping each other out; except for a few dickheads that think their mommies are here on the board and are looking to have their asses wiped.

At least go read the Steroid profiles, either on this board or somewhere else.

http://www.steroidsprofiles.com/steroid_view.html

jhc969

Awards
For one, D-Bol for 10 weeks is a bad idea. Any oral steroid for 10 weeks is a bad idea.

And two, you are looking for the easy way out bro. Hardwork and dedication are what you need right now, you're looking at steroids as a 'magic pill' that will give you amazing gains. At your current height, weight, and experience level, it will be a waste of good hormones.

BV
Forgive me, I'm new here- but nowhere near new to weight training. At 41 yo, I've been lifting for 26 years.
Now, disclaimer out of the way, this guys comment is as real as it gets. Eat, you twit! And WTF, you're 21? Get a solid base, good form, learn about what foods and supps do what. Break you F'ing back in the gym. Every time you think your set is done, do another two reps!
Squat, bench and deadlift are your friends right now. Make sure each workout ie: legs, chest, and back start with these basic lifts. Don't be a bitch in the gym or no one will help you! Seek out well developed lifters in your gym and talk with them.

Now, since I'm new, can ANYONE tell me how I can get my own thread started? It's my first rodeo with Anabolics. I have guidance and I've done quite a bit of research. I have serious joint issues, so deca is where I've started. I'm also prescribed a nominal amount of Cyp from my doctor.
Help, anyone. Where do I start my own thread?

ianm4208

Awards
This is a thread from 06. The new guy just bumped it. To start a new thread, go to the forum you would like to post under, which i assume is anabolics. Then go to the bottom of the page and look for the "new topic" button. GL