just got my superdrol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoke with skip

Banned
Awards
sup guys, just got my superdrol in the mail today, just wanted to no if this sounds good for my 3week cycle

week1-10mg, 1 pill a day
week2-20mg, 1 pill a day
week3-20mg, 1 pill a day

for my pct

Nolva
anabolic extreme perfect cycle

so what you guys think?...if its good, im gonna buy the pct today

munstah

Awards
hmm

err.... not using any other support supps??
also for pct .. maybe a cortisol inhibitor

perhaps u should check out some of the many superdrol logs to see what people are using and how they are dosing

munstah

Awards
well i'm on my second week of a 3 week superdrol cycle

20/30/30 i'm 6"5 225 which is why i dose this way

for support supps i'm using:
AX perfect cycle
Hawthorn berry
redyeast rice w/ coq-10
fish oil
flax oil

other support supps people use include policosanol, celery seed extract, saw palmetto etc.

i shouldnt need to tell u what all these things are for as u can read up about it on your own

my pct is

rebound xt
retain
fenugreek

i'm also debating the use of nolvadex and CEE in my pct

probably will add the two as that seems to be generally accepted here on this board

munstah

Awards
basically ... if anything i said just now was new to you... then you haven't researched enough and are not ready for superdrol

in my opinion u should really read up on the **** ur putting into ur body

smoke with skip

Banned
Awards
hmm, thanks man, you think i should take masstech while on the cycle?...and i dont mean to sound dumb, but the pct, do you take that while ur on the cycle or after its done

smoke with skip

Banned
Awards
im buyin the anabolic extreme perfect cycle, getting those pct you are using also...and im using masstech for caloriese and protiens...so i think im good?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Honestly... after threads like:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/40341-mass-tech-questions.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/40343-superdrol-questions.html

and

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/fla-training-forum/40407-need-help.html

In one thread you are caught saying that you are 17 and then you say it should be 24.. then in the FLA forum you say you are 21.

Not only are you lying about your age... you have no idea about PCT and BP, Cholesterol supps. You weight 120 pounds at most and need to eat and train. Please do not take the superdrol as it seems that you have no motivation to find the answers for yourself and will hurt yourself by your laziness.

munstah

Awards
agreed... when u ask if u should take PCT while on or after.... that shows u don't even know what PCT stands for.... sell the superdrol man and don't waste ur money... get some creatine and some food son

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
smoke with skip:

you are by no means ready. come back when you are or stay around and research very very quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.