test prop major pain/soreness WTF

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm wrapping up my 12 week test e/deca cycle with a little test prop...

I am getting some major soreness using this ****, it's the same brand so I would think it would feel about the same, but about 3-4 hrs after a meer painless injection (except the actuall pinning is hurting a lot more then it did before, perhaps cause my body is saying NO MORE, who knows)...but anyways I did a quad injection and I could barely walk and then I did a glute injection and it's so damn sore i'm about to cry...

is this normal, is my body just tired of all the pinning and injections...I only have about 4 more injections to go but i mean is there anything else I can do cause this is not working at all...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
such is Prop... I get the same **** from most prop solutions. I have recently stumbled across a bearable 125mg/ml concentration though.

But if it is painful, keep away from the legs. Ventroglute is a tad easier to walk with, but it is still slightly crippling. Delts will have someone invariably smack you there, but is more bearable and easier to lead a seemingly normal life. lol Just find where you can take the brunt of the pain and still function.. this all I can advise Wolfe. :D Delts, traps, pecs are good for me with Prop.

been there.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain brother. I have been doing a test prop cycle and it's making every day life difficult.

I made the mistake of doing a quad injection two days ago and it's still very sore and red. The injections sites even get hot to the touch but after a couple of days it goes back to normal so I know it's not an infection or anything.

Anyways, it seems to be the concensis.....test prop hurts like a biatch! Just gotta live with it I"m afraid. :run:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm so happy prop doesn't bother me any more than anything else :)

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Well stupid me actually. Test cyp was bad for me. Soreness for several days after each shot. But I thought maybe prop wouldn't be much worse.......boy was I wrong. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm actually mildly allergic/sensitive to one of the preservatives. Prop shots cause large red areas around the injection site that gets hot, usually the day after each shot I have a mild fever.....crazy stuff and kinda freaks me out.

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
cant remember if its prop or cyp that crystalizes as it is injected cuasing the pain and swelling. someone remind me.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you are more than likely talking about test suspension (aquaeous)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Test Suspension, or all suspensions for that matter will deposit particulate in your muscle belly.

Some oil solutions will "crash" in depot, but the Benzyl Benzoate is supposed to lessen the chance of this occurance. There are many things going on with the oils you inject while they are in depot. ;)

haplochrom

Awards
Here are a few things that will ease the pain for Prop, or any injections for that matter. When i do this ritual, the only pain is having a couple cc's of foreign matter in my body.

1. Only shoot after a warm shower. It only takes 5 minutes of your life, use it. Make sure to run the bodypart under warm water. This also cleans the area, so less chance of absess.

2. Warm your gear. I usually boil some water (1/4 cup) and pour this water into a bowl. I place my vials in there so that they are almost halfway covered. If it is winter and cold out, make sure that the bottles arent cold, or else they will crack. If you have them soak while you are in the shower, no time is wasted.

3. RELAX! Nothing ruins a shot like a tensed muscle. Nuff said.

4. Good Supplies. Never underestimate the small stuff. Change pins to draw and poke. Dont dull your pins. I think BD pins are sharper, so i shoot with those. With a prop cycle, that minute increment of sharpness will be amplified by week 10! Wait a sec after rubbing the area with alchohol. Rub and then shoot before it dries will make the even the meanest SOB shed a tear.

5. Vigorously massage the area afterward. Move that stuff around. I rub to the point of bruising myself, but you know what... I dont hurt the next day.

Feel free to add on to the list. This is only what works for me, and prop is the longest ester test that i touch.

Ktac

Awards
Prop has never bothered me. I have some powder prop and was told by MD/Chemist that the BB is worthless as long as you have good oil like grape seed. Plus I don't have any. I live in a pretty small town and called the compounding pharm for BA and she said I need a RX. Thats bull**** right? Cant you wright your ouw scripts there? On all the sites they have a printable rx pad

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Prop has never bothered me. I have some powder prop and was told by MD/Chemist that the BB is worthless as long as you have good oil like grape seed. Plus I don't have any. I live in a pretty small town and called the compounding pharm for BA and she said I need a RX. Thats bull**** right? Cant you wright your ouw scripts there? On all the sites they have a printable rx pad
I wonder if The OP quad and glutes are still sore 4 years later from that test prop he injected?:slaphappy:

artyv

Awards
Do you need a good place for ba?

srylcrusher

Awards
Well good, I thought it was just me! I am doing my first ever cycle of test prop and tren...tren,,no sweat....smooth as warm vodka....but the prop, it goes in nice and easy ( unless the rubbing alcohol wasn't dry) but starts to hurts like i was kicked shoeing a horse...this is day two...both of my thighs feel like a muy thai boxer hammered me in my sleep...but after squats, running or swimming the pain fades a bit. Gonna keep at it any way...pain fades, wounds heal and chicks dig scars and muscle.....keep at it my brothers, the government raises taxes we raise iron!!! They take our money we take no prisoners!! I ain't really bitter...just sounded like something some action hero would say!! Peace........Srylcrusher

erikthered

Awards
currently about to start a test prop cycle... taking all this information to heart wish me luck that this stuff is not a pain in my ass (literally)

mmk64

Awards
If you can get prop dissolved in ethyl oleate oil, I hear it is completely painless