pheraplex: 1 pill a day for 60 days?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Cocorito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.5%

    pheraplex: 1 pill a day for 60 days?


    Hey guys,
    I am currently taking pheraplex at 1 pill a day and cant see myself increasing the dosage as i get lower back pain pretty bad on 1 pill a day. I am currently on a low calorie/ cutting diet, and was thinking that 1 pill of pheraplex would at least keep me from losing too much muscle, that and the fact that i cant tolerate the lower back pain even on 1 pill a day. What do you guys think?

    -C

  2. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    1079
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    35.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Get some Taruine to combat the back pumps.

    Also, what is your training, experience, AAS usage, diet, diet, and diet like?

    Also....what are using in conjuction with your cycle, including supporting supps?
  3. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocorito
    Hey guys,
    I am currently taking pheraplex at 1 pill a day and cant see myself increasing the dosage as i get lower back pain pretty bad on 1 pill a day. I am currently on a low calorie/ cutting diet, and was thinking that 1 pill of pheraplex would at least keep me from losing too much muscle, that and the fact that i cant tolerate the lower back pain even on 1 pill a day. What do you guys think?

    -C
    OK so let me get this straight:

    you are currently taking pheraplex at 1 pill a day

    you cant see yourself increasing the dosage as you get lower back pain pretty bad on 1 pill a day

    you are currently on a low calorie/ cutting diet

    you were thinking that 1 pill of pheraplex would at least keep you from losing too much muscle

    and you cant tolerate the lower back pain even on 1 pill a day

    What do I think?

    Am I getting all the facts?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Cocorito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.5%

    hey guys:

    Rage: I have messed with testosterone, decadurabolin, dianabol, primobolan, sustanon 250, hgh in the past. never at high dosages. I have been lifting for the past 6 years. as far as my diet, I will be cutting up again so i will be down to 2200 calories per day, 200 grams of carbs, and around 220 grams of protein. What the hell is causing the lower back pain? i am not speaking of lower back pumps btw.

    B5150: yes sir, correct. those are the current facts. Ive lost a lot of muscle in the past dieting so i figured id implement pheraplex to help me not lose as much muscle, not sure how effective it will be.

    -C
  5. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    1079
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    35.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Something isn't making sense here.

    In any case, I think you have a bad idea here. Why not go with something that is made for cutting rather than an Anabolic?
  6. New Member
    Cocorito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.5%

    hey rage,

    i am not looking for a fat burner for cutting, my diet does that plenty. i am just looking for something to lessen the muscle loss that accompanies dieting. i figured pheraplex would be good since it is supposed to be a good androgen and very anabolic. why am i not making sense? what prohormone would you recommend for maintaining lbm while dieting?
    -C
  7. Advanced Member
    meowmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    388
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.43%

    Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by Cocorito
    B5150: yes sir, correct. those are the current facts....
    For the love of god Cocorito run!!!! Don't look back just go...now!

    "Oh the humanity!" - Les Nessman
  8. New Member
    Cocorito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.5%

    LOL,

    meowmeow: i guess i am not understanding. whats wrong with incorporating something that is purported to be androgenic and highly anabolic into a cutting cycle????
    -C
  9. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocorito
    why am i not making sense?
    Lets go over this again:

    you are currently taking pheraplex at 1 pill a day

    you cant see yourself increasing the dosage as you get lower back pain pretty bad on 1 pill a day

    you are currently on a low calorie/ cutting diet

    you were thinking that 1 pill of pheraplex would at least keep you from losing too much muscle

    and you cant tolerate the lower back pain even on 1 pill a day

    Fact: You're taking 1 pill a day
    Fact: Not going to increase dose
    Fact: You get back pains from increased dose
    Fact: You are cutting on a low calorie diet
    Fact: You think that pheraplex will keep you from loosing too much muscle
    Fact: You cant tolerate the lower back pain even on 1 pill a day
    Fact: You want to know what we think.

    What do we think about what?
  10. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow
    For the love of god Cocorito run!!!! Don't look back just go...now!

    "Oh the humanity!" - Les Nessman
  11. New Member
    Cocorito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.5%

    hey guys,

    you know this is my first day here, first post, and i actually thought i could "converse" and network with others who had similar interests to mine. It seems like I am being put down and made fun of simply for asking a question. When I then further try to understand why I am being put down and ridiculed, I get more sarcasm. I give up. Thanks guys. I guess I'll do like was said and RUN from this site.

    -C
  12. Registered User
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    1407
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    45.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocorito
    hey guys,

    you know this is my first day here, first post, and i actually thought i could "converse" and network with others who had similar interests to mine. It seems like I am being put down and made fun of simply for asking a question. When I then further try to understand why I am being put down and ridiculed, I get more sarcasm. I give up. Thanks guys. I guess I'll do like was said and RUN from this site.
    -C
    Nobody wants to run you off, friend, but there is a lot of concern regarding using anabolics in the way that you are suggesting. People will express these concerns, especially in light of all the controversy around steroid use, the media hype, and the overall safety issue. Never be afraid to learn!
  13. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocorito
    It seems like I am being put down and made fun of simply for asking a question.
    I for one cannot discern what you question is.
    When I then further try to understand why I am being put down and ridiculed, I get more sarcasm.
    "That was funny...I don't care who you are."
    I give up. Thanks guys. I guess I'll do like was said and RUN from this site.

    -C
    explain yourself rather than run away
  14. Advanced Member
    meowmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    388
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.43%

    Post


    Quote Originally Posted by Cocorito
    ...It seems like I am being put down and made fun of simply for asking a question...
    Nope this is NOT done here. Putting others down is not tolerated but it is expected...hell at times (like today for instance) it is demanded that you take the time and make the effort to acquire some basic knowledge.

    If you go away in a huff you will only hurt yourself. People like B5150 are very knowledgable and they are willing to help you meet your goals. But his time is precious (unlike mine apparently ) so don't waste it. You never asked a direct question you sort of rambled and hoped someone would construct them for you.

    Your concerns are really diet related so I'll help you out by saying you should start by reading a good basic book like Tom Venuto's Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle. This information should help get you below 15% body fat. Heck I'll even give you the damn book.

    The book in pdf format is available at:

    Download Instructions:

    The link to the book comes and goes so if it is down just try later


    After that a great book is Lyle McDonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0. This information should get you below 10% body fat. Heck I'll even give you the damn book.

    The book in pdf format is available to download at:

    Download Instructions:

    Click the grey "Free" button in the middle right of the page. Enter the graphic code given in the text box in the middle right of the page and click "Start Download"
  15. New Member
    Burner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    201
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    86.32%

    Cocorito,

    I would highly recommend looking into the info meowmeow presented. In this case i think your diet should be examined and explored more than the use of anabolics. Look at the diet info provided and check out the Nutrition / Health and Fat loss sections of this board and save the PP for a later day. With the right diet and exercise program you should be able to get great results without the anabolics. Best of luck to you.
  16. New Member
    kasket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    129
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%

    Here let me help you out some:


    Phera-Plex in my opinion is a solid decision for a cutting cycle. It will defineatly help you maintain muslce if not help you get stronger.

    At 1 pill a say (10mg) you should be able to see results. The lower back pain is most defineatly related to the PP, even though it might not feel like a muscle "pump" and is a good sign you dont need anymore.

    60 Days, way to long. The LONGEST id go is 35, 5 weeks. And thats still pretty long.

    For you id suggest 10mg a day for 4 weeks. You will defineatly see results. Then save the rest, take another 4-8 weeks off while still cutting, (Be sure to be taking some sort of PCT, nothing less than 6oxo/rebound xt, nolva recommended) and do another similar cycle. Maybe the second time around throw in some ProStan which will DEFINEATLY help you cut up. (Im currently about to start a pp/ps cycle. i posted a log)


    Do some searching my friend~ Check out the above info on your diet.
  17. New Member
    Cocorito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.5%

    Meowmeow: Thank you for the link to the book, so far it looks good. As far as me needing to do research, I am very knowledgable in nutrition and performance enhancing drugs.
    Though I know very little of the new prohormones and how they work. In all honesty, I have done Dianabol in the past and never experienced the kind of internal discomfort that I have experienced with Pheraplex. I also experienced better results with Dianabol with the same daily dosage (10mg). Regardless, we are talking new designer "drugs" and we are all guinea pigs as far as I am concerned.
    Thus my question, for those who could not quite discern it:

    Will Pheraplex help me maintain lean body mass on a reduced calorie diet?

    Kasket seems to think so (thanks for your input by the way) and I would like to think so as some supplementation is better than none.
    Cutting up is not new to me. Though the last fewv years I have been doing it with no supplementation other than creatine. Every summer I get to around 4% bodyfat and stay there until about september , when I start to slowly climb in bodyfat (and muscle) only to have to lose the fat come march. The last few years I have been taking two steps forward, one and a half steps back in terms of keeping muscle when I diet. I was hoping to keep most, if not all of my muscle with the use of these mysterious prohormones/phermones, thus my question. (sigh)
    I will keep at 10 mg of "2-ene" per day for the whole 60 days, at day 50 I will implement ATD for any inhibition, which I have not yet experienced.

    -C
  18. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3918
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocorito
    ...Cutting up is not new to me. Though the last fewv years I have been doing it with no supplementation other than creatine. Every summer I get to around 4% bodyfat and stay there until about september ...
    4% for the entire summer. Maybe you could share your strategy for doing this. I for one would like to know.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  19. New Member
    Cocorito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.5%

    HI johnny,
    I pretty much diet and stay at around 2000 calories a day while lifting heavy. I keep my carbs at around 200 grams per day and lean protein at 220-240 grams per day. I am at the point where I want to keep ALL my muscle when I diet. Though I know that is impossible without resorting to illegal anabolics. Just trying to work with what the "legal" market is offering. Holla back If you need any help.

    -C
  20. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    4% bf all summer long eh.
  21. New Member
    Cocorito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.5%

    yeah,
    4% but not bodybuilder big, about 195 lbs for me at 6 foot tall.

    -C
  22. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3918
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The only oral AAS that I would take >4 weeks is Anavar.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  23. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    cocorito,
    You do realize that 4% bf is nothing more than essential body fat. I am challenged to believe that you are actually at 4% for such a duration without adverse health effects. Lean...sure...4%
  24. New Member
    Cocorito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.5%

    hi,
    b5150: I was told that i was between 4-6% when i was tested for bodyfat this past summer. I have pictures at the time as well. Maybe I was slightly more, I dont know. I am just going by what I was told.
    -C
  25. Board Supporter
    natiels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    236
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

    Hey Cocorito,

    In my opinion the bad thing about doing 2 months of phera plex during a cutting cycle would be having to go through pct(a major one) while in the middle of a cutting routine.

    After 2 months of AAS use your gonna be shut down fairly hard + your body's catabolic hormones will be upregulated in an attempt to balance out the level of anabolic hormones in your system. When you quit your natural test levels will be low and your cortisol levels will be high and with a cutting diet your recovery might not be so easy. The longer your cycle is the harder it will be to retain muscle post cycle. You could end up losing enough muscle in PCT that it will completely offset the use of the pheraplex + you will feel crappy.

    If I were you I would make sure to keep my PP cycle short(4 weeks or less). Then I would look into some of the products from Synergy Muscle. They are one of the sponsers on this board and they have a forum area here.

    Synergy Muscle has some herbal products that work well as anti catabolic agents during pct and dieting. The good thing is that they are non-toxic and don't mess with your hormones. I have seen a lot of positive feedback on their products. I have not used any of their products yet, but I plan to for my upcoming cut.

    I'm sorry that some of the members here have decided to jump all over you here. They are all good guys, I think they just get a bit jaded at times. If you stick around you will find that this is a good community.
  26. New Member
    KD1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    329
    Rep Power
    281
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    50.28%

    I call BS.

    Its harder to be 4% at your bodyweight than if you were 240 or so - because at your bodyweight you would have less fat on your body.

    You are probably twice that 7-8% would be VERY lean at 6' 195lbs.

    Anyhow back to the main topic, the thing is you didnt really ask any questions or open any significant debate. It was more just a "here is some information on me - what do you think?" Think about what? Do you want advice on how to help reduce the back pumps? Do you want advice on some other drug to switch to? Do you want diet advice so you dont lose so much lean mass? Do you want any advice at all?

    There are a lot of knowledgeable people on this board - they just need to know WTF you are looking for!
  27. New Member
    KD1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    329
    Rep Power
    281
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    50.28%

    Oh and another thing - that guy a couple decades ago that had those books "Ripped" had the lowest ever measured and it was right around 4%. He couldent keep that for more than a few days or maybe a week, he could only keep around 6% on a consistent basis. Thats why people are chiming in when you said you keep 4% all summer.
  28. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by natiels
    I'm sorry that some of the members here have decided to jump all over you here. They are all good guys, I think they just get a bit jaded at times. If you stick around you will find that this is a good community.
    It is nice that you shared your opinion with us natiels. I don't know how jaded we are but we do get tired of trying to discern what people are talking about, and then get bashed because we are a little critical of them. I mean it took 17 posts in this thread for him to come out and say what the hell he meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocorito
    Thus my question, for those who could not quite discern it:

    Will Pheraplex help me maintain lean body mass on a reduced calorie diet?
    I mean are we supposed to have a magic de-coder ring so we can tell you what your question is.

    Riddle me this, riddle me that...
  29. Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    1168
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    66.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Being the official third party Phera Plex Pimp, besides AX, i would suggest you do not stay on Phera for no longer than 5 weeks max. the gains diminish after time, and turthfully USP has some kick ass products that will keep nitrogen retention at all time high, and allow you to maintain muscle while losing the fat. Also I would like to suggest one of the most slept on supps of all time good old fashion BCAA's. They allow you to lose fat, and keep constant amino's in your blood stream. Look around for Beast's article on BCAA loading on Bodybuilding.com, you will not be sorry, as for sarcasm on the board its a free gift accept it, and learn from it...
  30. New Member
    turkish's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    259
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%

    Meowmeow and/or any mods out there, you do realize that this is both illegal and disrespectful towards the authors, right?
  31. New Member
    FTMGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    40122
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    80.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by turkish
    Meowmeow and/or any mods out there, you do realize that this is both illegal and disrespectful towards the authors, right?
    Why is that? If you like the books you can always buy them later. That's what I do. It's better then waisting $30 or so dollars on a book that has no good information in it.
  32. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by turkish
    Meowmeow and/or any mods out there, you do realize that this is both illegal and disrespectful towards the authors, right?
    You have a valid point. I will edit his post. Thanks.
  33. Registered User
    Pioneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    964
    Rep Power
    599
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    68.86%

    this thread is teh funn3h
  34. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have to agree about the posting of material that is copyrighted..
  35. Advanced Member
    meowmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    388
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocorito
    Every summer I get to around 4% bodyfat and stay there until about september..
    No you don't. Not with just your stated creatine supplementation.

    If you diet down to below 5% your testosterone levels will bottom out, thyroid levels are bottomed out, IGF-1 levels are bottomed out, sympathetic nervous system output is way down resulting in decreased caloric and fat burning, appetite is through the roof, cortisol is through the roof...your body thinks it is starving so it is turning off every system (metabolic, reproductive, immune) that it can to keep you alive until you get some food.

    At this level you need anabolic steroids to replace natural testosterone, synthetic thyroid to replace what the body is no longer making, injectable insulin, Growth Hormone and IGF-1 to fix the insulin, GH and IGF-1 problem, clenbuterol replaces sympathetic nervous system output, appetite supressants to deal with the appetite, anti-cortisol drugs to deal with the cortisol problem...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
  36. Advanced Member
    meowmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    388
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    I have to agree about the posting of material that is copyrighted..
    Agreed. Thanks for editing the post B5150.
  37. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    There are some companies that produce 'cool' pro-steroid compounds, but in my own experience I've had much better success with real gear. As far as M1t, Superdrol, Pheraplex, and Ergomax, it's been a wild ride with some expected sides at unexpected proportions. Companies will scavenge some interesting compounds from Oriental chemical manufacturers, drop them in a bottle, and write ridiculous claims. Real gear has been tested and used for years. Save the hormone replacement supps for the human 'guinea pigs'.
  38. Advanced Member
    BigCasino's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    420
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    70.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    It is nice that you shared your opinion with us natiels. I don't know how jaded we are but we do get tired of trying to discern what people are talking about, and then get bashed because we are a little critical of them. I mean it took 17 posts in this thread for him to come out and say what the hell he meant. I mean are we supposed to have a magic de-coder ring so we can tell you what your question is.
    I share Natiels sentiment here.

    I understand that because these compounds that command respectful educated use there will be will be a need to be crystal ****ing clear when engaging in a conversation that deals with questions and advice concerning their usage.

    Obviously the guy has some confusion, hence why he started this thread. Yes, there was some initial difficulty in decyphering what it was exactly that he was confused about and asking for assastinace with.

    That aside, riddle me this: For a thread that is so "vague" and "difficult to discern", how is it going to help matters by being equally vague. Confusing a confused person?

    Oh you don't know what you are talking about, allow me to cryptically generate a list of facts to provide a vague response to your query. I will offer you no further insight, but instead repeat this list.

    Again, the guy is obviously confused about realistic bodyfat percentages. How does this merit further vague questioning? I think we all recognized that he probably was not really @ 4%, but had probably had a bf test done at his local gym and the trainer told him 4%. I see that happen all the time. Instead of just plainly explaining this to him, lets all sarcastically ask how he maintains 4% all summer, or hell lets just say "4% eh". I at least B5 and meow eventually explained to him why this was highly unlikely.

    I know it seems like every 5 mins some n00b is posting a blanket question regarding some anabolic, but remember we are ambassadors of AM, so let's try to start out with our happy faces on
  39. New Member
    Synthetik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    89.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow
    Your concerns are really diet related so I'll help you out by saying you should start by reading a good basic book like Tom Venuto's Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle. This information should help get you below 15% body fat. Heck I'll even give you the damn book.

    The book in pdf format is available at:

    Download Instructions:

    The link to the book comes and goes so if it is down just try later


    After that a great book is Lyle McDonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0. This information should get you below 10% body fat. Heck I'll even give you the damn book.

    The book in pdf format is available to download at:

    Download Instructions:

    Click the grey "Free" button in the middle right of the page. Enter the graphic code given in the text box in the middle right of the page and click "Start Download"

    Meowmeow, I'm interested in these books, but there are no links to them. Can someone repost the links. Thanx
  40. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCasino
    I share Natiels sentiment here.

    I understand that because these compounds that command respectful educated use there will be will be a need to be crystal ****ing clear when engaging in a conversation that deals with questions and advice concerning their usage.

    Obviously the guy has some confusion, hence why he started this thread. Yes, there was some initial difficulty in decyphering what it was exactly that he was confused about and asking for assastinace with.

    That aside, riddle me this: For a thread that is so "vague" and "difficult to discern", how is it going to help matters by being equally vague. Confusing a confused person?

    Oh you don't know what you are talking about, allow me to cryptically generate a list of facts to provide a vague response to your query. I will offer you no further insight, but instead repeat this list.

    Again, the guy is obviously confused about realistic bodyfat percentages. How does this merit further vague questioning? I think we all recognized that he probably was not really @ 4%, but had probably had a bf test done at his local gym and the trainer told him 4%. I see that happen all the time. Instead of just plainly explaining this to him, lets all sarcastically ask how he maintains 4% all summer, or hell lets just say "4% eh". I at least B5 and meow eventually explained to him why this was highly unlikely.

    I know it seems like every 5 mins some n00b is posting a blanket question regarding some anabolic, but remember we are ambassadors of AM, so let's try to start out with our happy faces on
    After you deal with literally hundreds of threads like this every day you get back to me. Until then don't lecture anyone. Thanks Mr. Ambassador.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How many pills do you pop a day?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-05-2014, 07:54 AM
  2. DAA for 60 days ok?
    By MB35 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 07:23 PM
  3. Running M5AA for 5 days at 40mg/day now...thinking....
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 04:16 PM
  4. Big day for me tomorrow..
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 11:52 PM
  5. For Cheat Day - [McDonald's Recipes]
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2003, 11:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in