Hairloss Free Cycle?

Bigmac

Awards
Currently I'm using Trenabol-x, with an extra gram of 1-Test added (for good measure).... The only bad thing is that it contains 4AD which causes hairloss.

For my next cycle, I'm going to make my own transdermal with the T-gel, and was going to use 10g of 1-T, and then 1,4 andro, and not 4AD.

Is this correct? Will using 1,4 andro not cause hairloss? I'm pretty sure that 4AD is going to cause hairloss, but remember 1,4 andro not causing it.

Am I safe using those two or will 1-Test cause hairloss? It doesn't convert to DHT right?

Also, hairloss from using prohormones is only while you're using them, or does it continue after you stop? I just figured that the elevated level of DHT is out of your system so it should stop right????

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oh dear, if your concerned about hairloss, then 1test is the culprit my friend, not 4ad...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Currently I'm using Trenabol-x, with an extra gram of 1-Test added (for good measure).... The only bad thing is that it contains 4AD which causes hairloss.
Its the 1test bro, not the 4AD

For my next cycle, I'm going to make my own transdermal with the T-gel, and was going to use 10g of 1-T, and then 1,4 andro, and not 4AD.
1,4 andro is better as an oral, rather than a transdermal. You need at least 600mg/day of 1,4andro to see positive effects.

Is this correct? Will using 1,4 andro not cause hairloss? I'm pretty sure that 4AD is going to cause hairloss, but remember 1,4 andro not causing it.
1,4 andro is not supposed to be very androgenic...it would not really be a risk for hairloss.

Am I safe using those two or will 1-Test cause hairloss? It doesn't convert to DHT right?
1-test is very androgenic, and does convert to DHT(actually, it is supposed to 'convert back' to DHT. 1test is actually a derivative of DHT) Even worse, it does not convert to DHT through the standard pathway that test coverts to DHT. 1test converts back to DHT through an as of yet 'unknown' pathway.
On top of that, the 1test molecule itself can bind to the androgen receptors on your scalp. So, common DHT blockers that you would normally use to combat normal hairloss (like Rogaine) wont be effective.

Also, hairloss from using prohormones is only while you're using them, or does it continue after you stop? I just figured that the elevated level of DHT is out of your system so it should stop right????
Depends on your genetics. If your prone to hairloss, it might stop when you stop using the PHs. Or, it could actually accelerate your natural hairloss process and you could start balding a lot earlier than you normally would.

The 'safest' stack where androgenic sides are concerned is generally thought to be 19Nor-Diol stacked with 1,4andro-dione.
There is a 'hairloss prevention stack' that you should use if you are worried about it, consisting of 2% spironolactone solution/azelic acid+5% minoxidil solution/Nizoral Shampoo. These 3 products applied daily are supposed to reverse hairloss/regrow hair in most users. Spironolactone is the only product Ive heard of that will protect your hair if 1test is causing it to fall out.

If you are seriously at risk and seriously concerned about your hair, then do not use products containing 1test.

All of this information is widely available all over this site and other sites, like bb.com...it would be a good idea to do more research before you start using prohormones bigmac. Im not trying to be a prick or anything...It would just suck real bad to get halfway through a cycle, start losing your hair, and then have no idea how it was occuring or how to stop it because you didnt take the time to learn about all factors involved.

Good luck,
BigVrunga

Hal

Awards
Nice info BigVrunga. I'd suggest a nor-diol only cycle if hairloss was a big concern. If you notice that your libido drops on just nor-diol then add a little 4AD to keep testosterone levels normal.

Bigmac

Awards
I'm used to the gains that I get from 1-Test, so am I going to be disappointed with the gains? Any good brands, and dosages that you can reccomend to me????

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
BigMac, NorDiol info is all over the web. Have you even read BigCat's PH guide? Go over to bb.com and check it out. Its a little dated, but has excellent info regarding most PH's.
I think everyone should read those articles before they even consider PH use.

I have used Nordiol and 5aa transdermally, at 500mg and 200mg a day respectively. Gains were good, but a cycle of 200mg 1test/400mg 4AD is much, much better. There is a stronger risk of gyno with Nor-diol that anti-e's wont stop (due to the prolactin increase from the nandralone). You also have to consider that Nor-diol is much more suppresive of HPTA. Was for me, anyway. My nuts almost disappeared.

bigv