Halodrol and Cutting? Any good experiences?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I will be using HD to cut this next month. I have been on PP @ 30mg ED since the beginning of Feb and will be starting HD in a few days when I'm done with the PP to finish off my 8 week cycle. I haven't been too worried about liver issues since I've been seeing that Halodrol is actually pretty mild. Anyways my main question is when I should time the Halodrol (Morning, Afternoon, Evening?) . I will be doing cardio on days I don't lift in the morning on an empty stomach. My main reason for the Halodrol is to keep from losing any muscle mass while I'm cutting. Do most of you feel that HD alone will work or would I need to incorporate something like Prostanozol/Mega-Zol into the mix? Any help would be appreciated. THANKS!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You can cut natural without losing LBM. If your not using something extremely catabolic such as T-3 there is no need for the Halo. Losing fat is easy as long as you stay disciplined with your diet and cardio. It's not just liver toxicity, these orals wreak havok on your lipid profile as well and the longer you stay on them the more f'ed up they can get and the longer it takes to get them back to normal. Your lipids play a huge role in natty test production among other things. I'm not gonna say don't do it but there are quite a few very good reasons why I wouldn't run 8 weeks of methyl orals. Liver toxicity being one of the least of my concerns. IMHO

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Well said BPmarytr,
Orals equal death of lipid profile!! Healthy lipids needed for a healthy body!

Just know all the issues you are facing.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
the reason that it doesnt worry me so much is seeing these guys run 4 weeks of PP and then another 3 of SD... isnt SD one of the worst possible designers as far as health concerns? like i said, ive noticed HD to be pretty mild compared to sd and a few others. just tell me how you guys feel about running an oral for this long.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
SD is not that bad IMO. Seeing people doing it does not make it smart. I personally believe 8 weeks to be too long for an oral, but that is just me. As far as how mild Halo is, I would need to see blood work to know how "mild" it is. Most of the side effects that I worry about cannot be "felt" during a cycle. Hell, I still feel incredible after 5 weeks of SD. Does that mean my lipids must be fine and my cortisol isn't spiked through the roof? Don't take this the wrong way, I just don't want to see anybody hurtin themselves, especially my uberPooper, I love you man!