Plz Review my Halodrol-50 cycle! ATTACHMENT for others to use

1. Banned
    Answers

Plz Review my Halodrol-50 cycle! ATTACHMENT for others to use

Here is my proposed Halodrol-50 cycle. I have attached the PDF doc for anyone to review (also for others to print off and use. If you want the Excel doc, just let me know). Also, you may need to use the ZOOM feature in Adobe when viewing the PDF file.

Purchased 2 boxes H-50 today! Gonna have me some fun!

I would REALLY appreciate if I could get some quality feedback on this cycle I put together with the help of "somewhatgifted" and others on here. Much appreciated.

Quick cycle reference:
    H-50: 50/50/50/75, w/Super Omega (2tabs/day), 2 multi vits/day, Milk thistle (1,000mg/day), RYR (2 caps/day), Proliver (6 caps/day), Flaxseed oil (4 mgs/day)

PCT: Nolva: 40/30/20/10, Rebound XT: 25/50/50/75, Fenugreek: 3/4/5/6, RYR: 2caps/day for 4 wks, CEE (5g/day), DHEA (200mg/day for 4 wks)
    !
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Banned
    Answers

41 views, and no responses? Any input from the experienced folk is appreciated. Do you think having Taurine on hand for back pumps is necessary? On SD, I had nasty back pumps....
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by biotekguymba
    41 views, and no responses?
    You're not gonna cry now are ya?

Anyway, I would say that it appears you have the chemical end planned out. How is your diet plan looking?

IMO that is too much milk thistle; it is in the Pro-liver also. You could probably drop the MT and just use the Pro-Liver. I am also quite sceptical re: its efficacy at lowering Liver enzymes quicker than your body can naturally. I have seen individuals with ALT's of 2000+ reduce to levels WNL in 5 days without the use of milk thistle. That said, I still use it off cycle at rec'd dosages.

If you do have your diet/nutrition down and your workout routine planned, it looks good.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Personally, I think R-ALA/K-RALA/ALA should be incorporated instead of MT but thats just a personal choice.
  5. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    You're not gonna cry now are ya?

Anyway, I would say that it appears you have the chemical end planned out. How is your diet plan looking?

IMO that is too much milk thistle; it is in the Pro-liver also. You could probably drop the MT and just use the Pro-Liver. I am also quite sceptical re: its efficacy at lowering Liver enzymes quicker than your body can naturally. I have seen individuals with ALT's of 2000+ reduce to levels WNL in 5 days without the use of milk thistle. That said, I still use it off cycle at rec'd dosages.

If you do have your diet/nutrition down and your workout routine planned, it looks good.
    Ya, good point on the MT. I was thinking that myself....I'll cut the MT and use the Proliver. Also, I meant to put 8g flax seed oil/day (8 x 1,000mg), not 4mgs..heh.

Current Stats: 5'8", 200lbs, ~16% BF, 28 yrs old, lifting for ~14 yrs, did 1st anabolic cycle in October, 2005 (3wk Superdrol + 3wk PCT)

For my diet, I plan on eating around 3,000cals/day using 6 meals/day:
    300g protein (=40% calories) (whey, tuna, turkey, chicken);
    100g fat (=30% cals) (olive oil, flax seed oil, naturally ocurring);
    225g carbs (=30% cals) (mainly complex: oatmeal, brown rice, veggies, etc; some simple: milk, fruit, etc).

Remember, I'd like this to be a lean bulk.....minimize fat gain here. I'll also be doing mild cardio (power walking ~3x/wk @4 miles/walk. Will be up and down hills)

What do you think?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Here's all the advice you'll ever need..........

Get your blood checked out before and/or after your done.

BAM

You know what you need to buy and what you need to work on. Trying some cookie cutter bodybuilding PCT plan won't neccessarily be best, especially when your throwing down that type of cash.

I've done Halodrol with nothing but milk thistle and novedex XT post cycle, right now I'm on a phera-phex and Superdrol cycle, it's been about 2 months since. I need to get my bloodwork done to see where I'm at, what I need to work on, etc.

EDIT:

Also, I'd recommend leaving the macros and diet specifics to someone else.

Unless you do this type of thing on a daily basis, computer your macros and your a nutritionist, then doing that will just drive you crazy plus it won't neccessarily be to the most benefit.

You're going to get results from working hard for the cycle length and being consistent, more so than any sort of 20 dollar post cycle fenufreek or cookie cutter protein diet.

I'm just trying to dispell the notion that these people have any idea what they're talking about. Sorry, I have something against the kids that offer advice on this forum, it's like they don't know how to getbig themselves so they read as much as possible and get off by posting advice from the crap they've read.

Be consistent and work hard, see how your body responds and do what's best for you. You won't ever know until you try out various routines and stay consistant, I sincerely doubt your diet is 100% and your some professional nutritionist. If not then don't worry about it, your like everyone else, stick to trying to eat clean and consuming 6 meals a day, listen to your body most importantly, get pleanty of sleep, be consistent and work hard, you'll make gains...
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Well, hopefully I do not need to start posting credentials before I can give advice for free on this forum. To be honest, any nutritionist worth their salt tailors their programs based on the individual's needs and is constantly adjusting and adapting based on outcomes & results. Unless you are going and getting indirect calorimetry done a few times a week to determine caloric requirements, you will need to have a starting point and adjust as needed.

IMO, I think that on some of these bodybuilding forums there are more knowledgeable people re: nutrition than you will find when seeking professional advice. Actually, some of the people on these forums might happen to be nutrition professionals

Nevertheless, start somewhere and adjust as needed. Experience will be your best teacher.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  8. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rufjunk
    Here's all the advice you'll ever need..........

Get your blood checked out before and/or after your done.

BAM

You know what you need to buy and what you need to work on. Trying some cookie cutter bodybuilding PCT plan won't neccessarily be best, especially when your throwing down that type of cash.

I've done Halodrol with nothing but milk thistle and novedex XT post cycle, right now I'm on a phera-phex and Superdrol cycle, it's been about 2 months since. I need to get my bloodwork done to see where I'm at, what I need to work on, etc.

EDIT:

Also, I'd recommend leaving the macros and diet specifics to someone else.

Unless you do this type of thing on a daily basis, computer your macros and your a nutritionist, then doing that will just drive you crazy plus it won't neccessarily be to the most benefit.

You're going to get results from working hard for the cycle length and being consistent, more so than any sort of 20 dollar post cycle fenufreek or cookie cutter protein diet.

I'm just trying to dispell the notion that these people have any idea what they're talking about. Sorry, I have something against the kids that offer advice on this forum, it's like they don't know how to getbig themselves so they read as much as possible and get off by posting advice from the crap they've read.

Be consistent and work hard, see how your body responds and do what's best for you. You won't ever know until you try out various routines and stay consistant, I sincerely doubt your diet is 100% and your some professional nutritionist. If not then don't worry about it, your like everyone else, stick to trying to eat clean and consuming 6 meals a day, listen to your body most importantly, get pleanty of sleep, be consistent and work hard, you'll make gains...

Believe it or not, some people know what they're talking about. Don't come on here rambling how stupid everyone is...we're here for learning.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Drop the RYR. Check out a similar post in the Supp. threads on Halo cycle. I attached an article and a couple links. Worth a look for sure.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ack-cycle.html
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

To tell you the truth, if your diet is not in check then this cycle is going to be that good for you..
  11. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheKoos
    Drop the RYR. Check out a similar post in the Supp. threads on Halo cycle. I attached an article and a couple links. Worth a look for sure.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ack-cycle.html
    THEKOOS, thanks man....good thread. I'll have to really consider using RYR. I'll read further into it. I'm glad the thread also discusses ramping up or down Rebound XT (RXT). Since I'll be using Nolva, I plan on ramping down RXT.

Thanks for your help.
  12. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    Personally, I think R-ALA/K-RALA/ALA should be incorporated instead of MT but thats just a personal choice.
    We have a winner.
  13. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    To tell you the truth, if your diet is not in check then this cycle is going to be that good for you..
    I've posted the basics to my diet above. I will be eating 6very clean meals per day with 1-2 servings of citrucil (orange flavor..MMM) per day. For quality fats, I will be eating nuts, olive oil (in protein shakes), Fish oils, and Flax seed oil and Flax seeds (gound up and added to salads).

I will be keeping a nutritional log. Will try to post when done. Thanks!
  14. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    We have a winner.
    I have already decided to drop the MT. Now, replacing it with k-RALA/.../.... may be an option. I need to research this more 1st. Thanks for the pointer.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Why do you inscrease the dose of rebound XT as PCT continues, I thought you were suposed to taper it down. I'm a little confused.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 11:22 AM
  2. Need some feedback for my Chlorodrol-50 cycle
    By mx035racer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 02:02 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 05:27 PM
  4. halodrol-50 CYCLE
    By DeadmanX in forum Anabolics