lipostabil intramusculary?

anapolack

Banned
Awards
systemic effects this way?anyone ever heard of this?i read about it on another board

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
You should post some links to some studies and/or informative sites about lipostabil.

BV

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
It seems a candidate for one of the stupidest ideas I have ever heard of to think of intramuscularly injecting something with sodium deoxycholate, a bile acid and detergent which is intended precisely to compromise the structural integrity of (hopefully fat) cells.

Who thought this up anyway? Someone who was at 3% bodyfat and thought it would be really cool to get to 1%?

Beyond this, presumably it is more sensible to worry about the fat, oh, everywhere else, before looking to take out the 'marbling' in your sirloins on your chest, thighs, rump, you name it. So unless you are prepping for a private contest judged by Hannibal Lector, I'd suggest not injecting lipostabil anywhere but into fat deposits.

systemic effects this way?anyone ever heard of this?i read about it on another board
--What board?

Last edited:
TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
It seems a candidate for one of the stupidest ideas I have ever heard of to think of intramuscularly injecting something with sodium deoxycholate, a bile acid and detergent which is intended precisely to compromise the structural integrity of (hopefully fat) cells.

Who thought this up anyway? Someone who was at 3% bodyfat and thought it would be really cool to get to 1%?

Beyond this, presumably it is more sensible to worry about the fat, oh, everywhere else, before looking to take out the 'marbling' in your sirloins on your chest, thighs, rump, you name it. So unless you are prepping for a private contest judged by Hannibal Lector, I'd suggest not injecting lipostabil anywhere but into fat deposits.
When I first heard of Lipostabil I read "non-specific lysis of cell membranes." Now someone wants to do this? Goodness, gracious. If that doesn't win an award for least researched endeavor then I've no idea what will.

ryanocerous

Awards
Hi

I have used Lipostabil several times and have had a problem on one occasion when I had accidently injected into or too close to muscle. I think this was due very low bodyfat as I was using to clear a stubborn area. Very painful for several weeks and dangerous according to my doctor. Dont do it!!!. Swelling looked worse than the fat.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There was a guy who posted pics on the T-mag board awhile back
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=871039&pageNo=0

Btw I havent' posted any links to other boards on this site so I apologize in advance if that's a no no around here.

ALso, while it isn't the place to ask could someone please tell me what I need to do or where to go that I can send and accept private messages. AND if I do "activate" that feature ( do I have to donate to the site?) does that make me more eligible for testing out products for the various companies here? SOrry for the interruption and btw if you do look further into that link I posted you can see a site to but lipostabil from. Doesn't seem worth it to me though, at all.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
You have to donate to PM. It doesn't do anything more than that.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
hey dont flame.....thats why i asked first before trying it.........some peeps seem to think it works better that way

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Flame? Relax dude. Nobody's flaming you. Don't be so sensitive.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Injecting IM is stupid idea. Its fat specific. you have to inject the adipose tissue, and be carfull no to hit muscle, or other tissue. Im may give this a try, with yohimbine, and clen injectables.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
ok......some guy is making his lipostabil without the deoxy and lots of peeps seem to be having luck im........i hope this is ok to post but check out anabolex and chemical anarchy

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. Maybe soon they'll come out with injectible cardio. That would be kick ass. Some injectible low GI carbs to go along with that:D

BV

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 2
Weight Loss 6
Anabolics 6
IGF-1/GH 13
Supplements 13