Next Cycle, PCT unsure... Help please..

bigred97

Awards
aight well i am getting ready to run my 3rd cycle (1st cycle was test e @ 500mgs for 12wk, 2nd cycle; deca @ 450mgs for 14 wks) and i am unsure now which compound to use for PCT after reading numerous studies and threads on Raloxifen and Toremifene and not sure which one to run or should i just do tamox/clomid and i was going to take a natty test booster by GET DIESEL: Diesel Test. This is how my cycle is going to look

Wk 1-4 Dbol 20mg/day
Wk 1-16 Test E @ 250mg/wk
Wk 1-3 EQ frontloaded @ 600mg/wk
Wk 4-16 EQ @ 400mg/wk
HCG throughout cycle 250iu 2x wk

Aroma will be taken throughout cycle but the first 4 wks i will be starting @ 12.5mgs/ed (possibly going up to 25mg) then after the dbol i will be going to 12.5mg/eod. the reason for the aroma is because i Bloat VERY easily and i dont like a lot of water weight because last time (about 3yrs ago) i was on m1t and i was holding soo much water my left ventricular wall grew double the size and my bp was 220/80 (basically the cardiologist said i should've had a stroke) so i like to cut out water as much as i can. this is a lean mass cycle anyway so im not worried about how much weight i put on.

So any help at all with structuring my PCT will be very much appreciated as i just cannot figure out which of these new SERMs to use.

oh and right now i am 170lbs, 5'9", around 11%. I am recovering from a hand surgery which happened about 4 months ago, and i broke it 9 months ago. so i just got back into the gym recently and will probably go up to 190ish and around 7-8% before i start this cycle (as i was around there when i broke my hand) I have been training seriously for 4yrs and when training very strict diet, cheat maybe once a wk...

thanks

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
not trying to offend you man... but I think you should do a little more research before jumping into your third one... with that said, what ever you do decide to use I would suggest also using HCG because of the long length of your cycle.. just my two cents

bigred97

Awards
not trying to offend you man... but I think you should do a little more research before jumping into your third one... with that said, what ever you do decide to use I would suggest also using HCG because of the long length of your cycle.. just my two cents
hmm..... not sure what else i woiuld need to research on with the given information, just that i am not sure which to run for PCT as i have just been reading thoroughly a bunch of my fathers clinicals but i am unsure of the dosage I should RUN it at... and also if you look at my cycle the last one says "HCG THROUGHOUT cycle at 250iu/ 2x wk". but thanks

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
no need to "frontload" the EQ, and that's not a proper frontload at that. It does take longer to see the effects, but 50% more dose the first few weeks isn't going to be much different.

Also, end the EQ a week before the test as it is undecylenate-- a longer ester.. takes that much longer to clear for PCT.

3 weeks from EQ, 2 weeks from Test E = start PCT.

Do not use Ralox for PCT. You can use it for apparent gyno.
Toremefine has promise. It's a tad more difficult to find, but if you know where to look you can get it. IBE is coming out with it shortly as well.

I personally have used Pheedno's PCT, using both Nolva, CLomid and a low dose AI. If you search around the boards you can find the protocol.

Next PCT I'm running 100mg-150mg Toremefine Citrate for the first few weeks to asses how good it is. I might implement Pheednos at the end if need be. This is for an extended PCT as I've been on a longer one.

Also, Sapponins like Trib, longjack..etc are a good addition.

If you have recovered nicely with past PCT protocols, then it's not wrong.. and go with what works. Just because a new thing comes out doesn't mean you should drop the tried and true bro.

good luck.

bigred97

Awards
no need to "frontload" the EQ, and that's not a proper frontload at that. It does take longer to see the effects, but 50% more dose the first few weeks isn't going to be much different.

Also, end the EQ a week before the test as it is undecylenate-- a longer ester.. takes that much longer to clear for PCT.

3 weeks from EQ, 2 weeks from Test E = start PCT.

Do not use Ralox for PCT. You can use it for apparent gyno.
Toremefine has promise. It's a tad more difficult to find, but if you know where to look you can get it. IBE is coming out with it shortly as well.

I personally have used Pheedno's PCT, using both Nolva, CLomid and a low dose AI. If you search around the boards you can find the protocol.

Next PCT I'm running 100mg-150mg Toremefine Citrate for the first few weeks to asses how good it is. I might implement Pheednos at the end if need be. This is for an extended PCT as I've been on a longer one.

Also, Sapponins like Trib, longjack..etc are a good addition.

If you have recovered nicely with past PCT protocols, then it's not wrong.. and go with what works. Just because a new thing comes out doesn't mean you should drop the tried and true bro.

good luck.
yea thats right.. slipped my mind that the eq is a 3wk. ok i will cut that a wk short than. yea i knew that you couldnt do a front load with a substance like eq, deca, etc but what i was thinking (which was apparently wrong) was just to put more upfront that way when it kicks in there will be "more" there when it starts to kick in. the reason why i didnt want to run it at 600mgs throughout the whole cycle because i am a little skeptical about the whole increase in RBC and the anxiety. I was actually woundering how significant this is, if anyone has gotten blood work done either while on or relatively close to cycle completion of the cycle to see how many pts (the RBC) it went up. when my father (a pharmacist, but cool with talking to me about this stuff) was tellin me the risks with to much RBC and what happens i started to trip..

Yeah i am familiar with pheedno's PCT and have it book marked and i was actually going to use that until i started reading into these others. im not going to start for a couple wks as i said and am hoping the IBE will release it in time. thanks again for the help, much appreciated.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
nah, you CAN frontload with EQ, in fact long/medium esters are the ones to frontload, if you are going to. My point was that 50% more of your running dose isn't a frontload.

I've ran EQ at 750mg/week and didn't come across anxiety issues.

I haven't checked my hemocrit, but you should know that ALL AAS raise your RBC. ;)

good luck bro.

bigred97

Awards
nah, you CAN frontload with EQ, in fact long/medium esters are the ones to frontload, if you are going to. My point was that 50% more of your running dose isn't a frontload.

I've ran EQ at 750mg/week and didn't come across anxiety issues.

I haven't checked my hemocrit, but you should know that ALL AAS raise your RBC. ;)

good luck bro.
oh ok.. well i will probably just do a frontload of 800mgs than.. and also have u talked to or read anything about running aas with SSRI's and drugs that regulate norepinephrine levels (concerta). cuase i am on both and was woundering if i should just cut them out before i start my cycle... doesnt really affect me that much when i dont take it.. but it does help me concentrate better.. thanks again