Hcg throughout m1t cycle- how much how often?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive got 3 cycles of m1t under my belt and the shutdown seems more unbearable each time i use it. the lean mass cycle im planning will look something like this

weeks 1-6= prostanazol 75mgs ed
weeks 2-6= m1t 20mgs ed

pct- 4 weeks of chlomid tribulus (might as well) rebound xt (day) 6oxo (before sleep) milk thistle

hawthorne and flax oil throughout along with multi vitamin
5,000 calorie a day diet with 350g of protein/day throughout

My question concerns hcg. i would like to prevent serious shutdown during my cycle but because m1t is so suppressive im unsure what to do.

if possible id like to shoot low doses of it each morning to simulate the high natural test in the morning and lowering of natural levels towards night and also i would like to prevent as much shutdown as possible due to m1t's killer of nuts reputation. i am unsure of how to do this or if i should bag the idea all together as i know hcg typically has a 3 day active life in the body and a daily dosage, although low, could be dangerous.

does anyone have any suggestions on how i would go about this, if at all? otherwise i would revert to a 250 I.U. injection every other morning and hope for the best, while possibly continuing the hcg 1 week into pct. Dr. D this sounds like a question for you

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Wow, 4 weeks of M1T seems like a long time to be on. Most people usually do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. This is probably why the shutdown is so great. Just my .02.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, 4 weeks of M1T seems like a long time to be on. Most people usually do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. This is probably why the shutdown is so great. Just my .02.
Between weeks 1 and 2 my weight and strength gain is almost negligible. Between weeks 3 and 4 is when i see my greatest strength and weight gains. my personal response, even at higher doses, more or less requires a 4 week cycle to make the cycle worth doing.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you had bloodwork done and in what timeframe did you do the 3 cycles of M1T.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Between weeks 1 and 2 my weight and strength gain is almost negligible. Between weeks 3 and 4 is when i see my greatest strength and weight gains. my personal response, even at higher doses, more or less requires a 4 week cycle to make the cycle worth doing.
While the effects you notice may be "negligible", what it is doing to your insides is not.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you had bloodwork done and in what timeframe did you do the 3 cycles of M1T.
i got bloodwork after each cycle but i didnt get a copy of the actual numbers except in the 3rd case i did get the test numbers.

The 1st cycle everything a month and a half after was in the green. After the 2nd my test levels were "a little low" but the doctor attributed that to the time the blood test was taken. i ran 6-oxo and tribulus after that just to make sure. after my 3rd cycle i got checked and my free test was 112 and my total was 550ish. my liver and lipid panel in all 3 were normal.

1st cycle- November 05
2nd cycle- May 05
3rd cycle- August 05
4th cycle- as soon as i have all supps/ancilliaries and everything is in order

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if anyone can offer a suggestion as to the hcg dosage/timing it would be appreciated. an every day dose would be optimal but i can follow the more convential every other day dosing schedule.

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
i got bloodwork after each cycle but i didnt get a copy of the actual numbers except in the 3rd case i did get the test numbers.

The 1st cycle everything a month and a half after was in the green. After the 2nd my test levels were "a little low" but the doctor attributed that to the time the blood test was taken. i ran 6-oxo and tribulus after that just to make sure. after my 3rd cycle i got checked and my free test was 112 and my total was 550ish. my liver and lipid panel in all 3 were normal.

1st cycle- November 05
2nd cycle- May 05
3rd cycle- August 05
4th cycle- as soon as i have all supps/ancilliaries and everything is in order
normal lipids and liver values...after M1t...cool

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
each test was a month and a half after the cycle did you read that part? hcg advice needed...
but still 6 weeks after going back in to normal levels is cool, it makes me feel better that the recovery is there. On a short cycle like that I dont know how much hcg will help, maybe the last week or so up until you start whatever SERM you are using for pct, i like the clomid first nolva second approach dr. D has mentioned before. I dont really know how cost effective the hcg will be on that short of a cycle, but if money isnt a huge issue it wouldn't hurt to get your HPTA back on track quicker post cycle. Just my $.02. Also look up the Swale protocol on HCG usage and dosing, it should answer a lot of your questions.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think im going to go 250iu every 3 days while taking just the prostan and once i start the m1t im going to do 100iu every morning. any opinions?

bump dr d bump

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I assume you understand the M1T is 99% suppresive for 2 weeks after you quit taking it as shown by blood tests Supersoldier did. The use of estrogen suppressors for up to 3 weeks after stopping M1T can cause you to get sick because you suppressed the white blood cell count and lowered HDL levels. (no testosterone = no estrogen) Looks like you are trying to make yourself sick by the use of three estrogen suppressors, but that would depend amounts. You do not want extremily low estrogen levels every. I always believe in tampering into and out of estrogen suppressors. People are claiming that ATD doesn't require tampering out because you don't get the usual estrogen spike right after stopping it. I would prefer to be safe and tamper out.

Basically I am recommending you take high levels of HGC for at least three weeks after stopping M1T to make up for 99% suppressive nature of M1T. Possibly with a non suppressive or very short life suppressive steriod. Tampering into your estrogen suppressor gradually. Since you say HCG is active for 3 days, you would want to wait 4 or 5 days to start your estrogen suppressors. You may want to tamper HCG down too.

I do think your choice of HCG while on M1T is very good one, but I have never used it so I can not help you there.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I assume you understand the M1T is 99% suppresive for 2 weeks after you quit taking it as shown by blood tests Supersoldier did. The use of estrogen suppressors for up to 3 weeks after stopping M1T can cause you to get sick because you suppressed the white blood cell count and lowered HDL levels. (no testosterone = no estrogen) Looks like you are trying to make yourself sick by the use of three estrogen suppressors, but that would depend amounts. You do not want extremily low estrogen levels every. I always believe in tampering into and out of estrogen suppressors. People are claiming that ATD doesn't require tampering out because you don't get the usual estrogen spike right after stopping it. I would prefer to be safe and tamper out.

Basically I am recommending you take high levels of HGC for at least three weeks after stopping M1T to make up for 99% suppressive nature of M1T. Possibly with a non suppressive or very short life suppressive steriod. Tampering into your estrogen suppressor gradually. Since you say HCG is active for 3 days, you would want to wait 4 or 5 days to start your estrogen suppressors. You may want to tamper HCG down too.

I do think your choice of HCG while on M1T is very good one, but I have never used it so I can not help you there.
i had heard talk of a buildup in the body that does not dissipate for a period of time after the use of m1t has stopped. i do notice that my stregnth continues to increase up to about a week after cessation of use.

i was not aware it was that suppressive for that long after cessation of use but if i continued to use hcg and chlomid + Ais + serm afterwards it shouldnt be a problem. 100 IU a day while on m1t and 250 iu every other day for 2 weeks after cessation of m1t use should keep me operational.

scienceboy

Awards
HCG acts as if it were LH. if taken for too long your will supress your natural LH levels like you do with your natural testosterone when taking steroids.

its best to not take it on a continious basis. like maybe inject everyday for 3 days again in 10 days.

if you inject too much like more then 3000IU in 3-4 days your gonna have estrogen issues. 1000 over 2-4 days then 7-10 days off is how i would take this drug

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Ok, you got most of what I was trying to pass on. From day 3 of from taking as little 5 mg of M1T to two weeks after stopping your testosterone levels will be less than 1% of normal. Your estrogen levels are less than 1%. IF you take some testosterone or HCG you raise those levels up. If you take enough to get estrogen levels over 150% than you might want to take Rebound XT (ATD) or 6-OXO to prevent gyno problems. If not, you don't need either on cycle because you need the estrogen to stay healthy. Both ATD and 6OXO are estrogen suppressors.

ATD suppresses estrogen less than 6-OXO per how much testosterone it increases. ATD has a problem that it suppresses sexual desire until testostrone production catches up. It does make a little sense that maybe you want mix 6OXO and ATD in the beginning to keep sexual desire up, but Rebound XT (ATD) is better to finish with. You do not want to super depress your estrogen levels by double dosing with both.

What doses of Rebound XT and 6OXO were you planning on cycle and for PCT?

If you want a better cycle that you will end up with big balls. You can try the one I'm starting.

1 ATD or 6OXO for 5 days, 2 for 6 through 10 days, 3 ATD until 3 weeks after stopping Pheraplex tampering down at end. 5 weeks of Pheraplex (nonsuppresive) at 20 mg. One with breakfast and one with dinner. I'm throwing in some ActivaTE in the beginning and end. That is probably overkill.

I actually started my ATD/ActivaTE ram up 3 weeks early to give my liver more break and some schedule issues. I'm ramping at 7 day steps.

I'm two weeks in and I already have big balls.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If the crashes are becoming unbearable, why continue taking m1t let alone 6 weeks stacked with another suppressive steroid?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the crashes are becoming unbearable, why continue taking m1t let alone 6 weeks stacked with another suppressive steroid?
i would not be taking m1t for 6 weeks i dont even want to know what my lipid panel would look like after that. i would be taking it for 4 weeks along with prostanazol starting 2 weeks prior.

hcg would keep my natural testosterone production active to some degree, and therefor there would be a small degree of aromatization that would hopefully keep me healthy while not reaching levels high enought to cause gyno. ( i highly doubt they would at 100 iu a day)

following the 100 IU dosage a day i wouldnt be using more than 700iu's in an entire week, that sounds reasonable to me.

the leydig cell desensitization issue is more of a HRT long term issue according to the posts i have read. the period of time i would be using hcg would be a total of 8 weeks from the start of prostanzol to continuing to keep the nuts running for the 2 weeks post cycle