Prostan/PP Cycle questions

kasket

Awards
Hmm lets see, a few questions I have

I will be starting a PP/Prostanozol cutting cycle in about 3-4 days.

I have a log going

I have a few last minute questions id like to clear up

Im dropping in the Prostan the last 3 weeks. 75/100/100. I was curious if it would be more beneficial to do a 50/75/75/75.

I know 75mg is usually the minimum though~

Also, would it be viable to take a ZMA/Trib stack during the cycle, or throw it in with my PCT to help natty test levels bounce back up..?(Nolva)

Last question, Milk Thistle. Whats scientificaly more beneficial, taking it during cycle or post?

-Thnx

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

I have a log going

Im dropping in the Prostan the last 3 weeks. 75/100/100. I was curious if it would be more beneficial to do a 50/75/75/75.

Also, would it be viable to take a ZMA/Trib stack during the cycle, or throw it in with my PCT to help natty test levels bounce back up..?(Nolva)

Last question, Milk Thistle. Whats scientificaly more beneficial, taking it during cycle or post?

-Thnx
*I'd stick with 75/100/100 IMO.

*ZMA/Trib should be used with PCT.

*You should dose Milk Thistle during your cycle, post cycle therapy, AND about 2 weeks after PCT for optimum liver protection and regeneration.

Hope this helps! Good luck...
RR

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established

I would choose the lower dose longer time for the prostan. It doesnt kick in quick.

Milk thrisle should be used all-year round, period.

ZMA and Trib are completely optional during pct. I sometimes take zinc but the main reason is its antiseptic action (to prevent catch colds during PCT), rather then stimulate your testes.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established

I have a log going

-Thnx
It's a 3 wk cycle?

I agree with the above post.
I also suggest extending the length of Prost. 75mg 1 week before PP. Then leave the dosages at 100/100-125/125-150.

Your stats would help :)