Spring Break Mid-Cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.75%

Spring Break Mid-Cycle

hey guys first post so try not to flame too bad. I'm runnin a 6 week cycle of Phera-Plex then Superdrol and rebound xt to finish it off. However i didn't plan on goin to spring break w/ my friends for a week but recently changed my mind and it'll be mid cycle (week 3). What do you guys recommend that i do? i've never cut a cycle short and not sure how to do so as i won't be able to lift in cancun.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Not sure exactly how much time till you leave or what your goals are ,but if you plan on drinking on spring break, I would do your liver a favor and hold off all together. Or before you leave, you could run a 3 week sd cycle if time permits proper pct. Either way, 6 weeks phera and then adding sd is too long IMO. I also would not start then stop in the middle.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.75%

It's actually 3 weeks of phera then 3 super.. spring break is in 1 week and i'm on my 2nd week of the phera. Pretty much put myself in a terrible situation so not sure what to do.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.75%

I'm no expert, but what I would do is...
    Finish week 3 PP, and start a 4 week PCT. You'll get the first week in before you leave.
    Go to Cancun, but don't drink. It's not that hard - walk around with a diet coke, hit on the girls and since you'll be the only sober one there, you probably do better than your drunk friends.
    While you're there, work in bodyweight training. Do some pushups, do some crunches, set up a chair and jump on to it, step off and jump back on - even if you only "work out" half an hour every other day it'll hopefully help you hold on to what you've gained.
    How long are you going for?
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Vtech88
    hey guys first post so try not to flame too bad. I'm runnin a 6 week cycle of Phera-Plex then Superdrol and rebound xt to finish it off. However i didn't plan on goin to spring break w/ my friends for a week but recently changed my mind and it'll be mid cycle (week 3). What do you guys recommend that i do? i've never cut a cycle short and not sure how to do so as i won't be able to lift in cancun.
    I started a PP cycle and got the flu about a week and a half into it. I just stopped the PP and focused on getting over the flu for a week. I used Fenugreek during that off week which restored any drop in testosterone. When the flu was gone I picked up where I left off in my cycle.

I suggest you finish your PP. Take some fenugreek & DHEA with you on springbreak and supplement w/ them daily following Dr.D's original protocol. This will allow you to coast for a week...the fenugreek will immediately began to restore your test, the DHEA will act as an anti-cortisol and help keep your gains. Then start the SD when you return.

Try to eat well during springbreak. Do some pushups if you get a chance...but most of all don't worry...drinking in moderation will not overly burden your liver since you aren't taking a methylated oral concurrently.

Have fun. Go Hokies!
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.23%

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama
    I'm no expert, but what I would do is...
    Finish week 3 PP, and start a 4 week PCT. You'll get the first week in before you leave.
    Go to Cancun, but don't drink. It's not that hard - walk around with a diet coke, hit on the girls and since you'll be the only sober one there, you probably do better than your drunk friends.
    While you're there, work in bodyweight training. Do some pushups, do some crunches, set up a chair and jump on to it, step off and jump back on - even if you only "work out" half an hour every other day it'll hopefully help you hold on to what you've gained.
    How long are you going for?
    I can't believe you seriously think he won't drink on spring break. Sure, it might be the best thing but...
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.75%

If he's smart he won't.
    Have a drink or 2 if you want - but if he's going to get s***faced 24/7 for the week or 2 he's there, then he's asking for trouble (liver and recovery).
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama
    If he's smart he won't.
    Have a drink or 2 if you want - but if he's going to get s***faced 24/7 for the week or 2 he's there, then he's asking for trouble (liver and recovery).
    That's why I said to just put the cycle off. Enjoy this time while you can, it'll be gone before you know it. Pretty soon you'll be older and married, with kids, with plenty of time to bust your ass in the gym, and things like spring break won't even be an option. Ok, now I just depressed myself.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%

If I was you, I'd continue the cycle & tough it out. So you can't drink on spring break, who cares? You don't need to drink to pull girls, specially if they're drunk and you're sober. It's like fishing with dynamite. That is my opinion of course.

Find out what's more important to you, getting plastered or reaching your goals. Decide then act appropriately. **** I live in a football town (Gainesville, FL) and I was on cycle during football season. For only having to give up drinking, I feel it was well worth it. Again, it's your call.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The way I look at it, if you have a specific goal in mind, (competitive bbding contest, or athletics, etc.) then as xxtruxx stated, tough it out. If not, enjoy spring break, the gym will be there when you get back. Either way stopping a cycle in the middle, for any reason is illogical and not the best route or the best use of gear IMO. Better results would come from running a proper cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Taking a break mid cycle from pinning
    By Mitch5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 05:01 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 04:26 AM
  3. Quick question about what to do mid-cycle...
    By SoupBone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2003, 07:40 AM
  4. Stopped T1-pro mid cycle, advise needed!
    By Beefy6969 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 08:19 PM
  5. Clomid Mid-Cycle?
    By A-Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-20-2003, 12:52 PM