Ralox and Inhibit E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog7

Awards
Allright I got gyno about 5 months ago, no idea how, but I did. It's not fat, I went to the doctor's and got it checked out and it is gyno. Anyways, I was gonna use some inhibit E to try and get rid of it but after some thought, I figured I might as well use some ralox with it b/c inhibit E probably isnt strong enough by itself. I've been reading some logs and looking at alot of posts from Dr. D. Just looking for some suggestions on dosage. I am 20 years old (almost 21) and weigh between 200-205lbs. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Allright I got gyno about 5 months ago, no idea how, but I did. It's not fat, I went to the doctor's and got it checked out and it is gyno. Anyways, I was gonna use some inhibit E to try and get rid of it but after some thought, I figured I might as well use some ralox with it b/c inhibit E probably isnt strong enough by itself. I've been reading some logs and looking at alot of posts from Dr. D. Just looking for some suggestions on dosage. I am 20 years old (almost 21) and weigh between 200-205lbs. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Bulldog, there is no under 21 posting in the anabolics section. Board rules. I am not going to permantly ban you. But you are going to be out of comission for a while. And I won't close your other threads so you can read everyones answers. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.