jump from PP to halodrol + mega trn

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i am about to finish up a 4 weeker on pp and am curious if it would be ok to run another 4 weeks of halo + mega trn before i did pct?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
both halo and mega are methyls, you want to run an additional 4 weeks of two methyls ontop of 4 weeks of PP. i want you to stand back and think about this for a second.

i would say no though, way too much.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
both halo and mega are methyls, you want to run an additional 4 weeks of two methyls ontop of 4 weeks of PP. i want you to stand back and think about this for a second.

i would say no though, way too much.
mega trn isnt a methyl.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
maybe get a blood test to see if your HDL 's are in the single digits???

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
youre right, my fault. in that case 8 weeks is still a long time. i would say possibly run it for 7, ive seen PP for 4 weeks then SD for 3 after so i wouldn't put it out of the question.

mega trn is a progestin correct?
mega trn isnt a methyl.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
i am about to finish up a 4 weeker on pp and am curious if it would be ok to run another 4 weeks of halo + mega trn before i did pct?
4 weeks of PP followed by 4 weeks of something else is not out of line provided you give your liver a nice long break and let those enzyme levels return to normal. Also remind yourself that you are on liver stressful oral steroids for 2 solid months. You have reached a point where it would be better for your body to inject testosterone.

I do think you will gain more muscle with 8 straight weeks of 2 types of orals than if you do two seperate cycles of 4 weeks each.

HOWEVER I would not stack two liver stressful orals for 4 weeks. Yes mega-trn is not methylated but it appears to be fairly liver stressful.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What the hell is mega trn? Isn't that methoxy trn???

BTW - are you related to PoopyPants?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
What the hell is mega trn? Isn't that methoxy trn???

BTW - are you related to PoopyPants?
yes, mega trn is generic labz version of methoxy trn...and no, not related to poopy pants.

if you guys were to choose one of the two (halodrol or mega trn) to finish off the cycle, which would it be? im leaning towards mega trn...

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
if you guys were to choose one of the two (halodrol or mega trn) to finish off the cycle, which would it be? im leaning towards mega trn...
Give me a month and I'll let you know. I am doing my last oral pro-hormone cycle. I just ran PP for 4 weeks w/ an overlap of SD in the 4th = result solid and steady gains. Next are 2 weeks of SD alone followed by 3 weeks of mega-trn.

Bloodwork three days ago showed what I expected (i.e. small change in liver enzyme panel, almost no spread in the LDL to HDL ratio). I expect SD to have a negative impact on the cholesteral ratio & the liver enzymes we'll see in two weeks. Then I will check these numbers for a third time after the 3 week run of mega-trn. I'm hoping mega-trn will be easier on the bloodwork than SD.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PP looked like it was pretty mild for you then. What was the total drop for HDL