- 02-23-2006, 04:46 PM
- 02-23-2006, 04:47 PM
02-23-2006, 05:01 PM
While I don't think it's necessary for every cycle, I do go with a 5 week pct now, for the reasons you mentioned. I've never found anything that would show it would cause a problem.
02-23-2006, 05:49 PM
Cycle was TBOL 50 mg. Test Cyp 500 mg. 1-Test Cyp 800 mg ran the injectables 12 weeks, TBOL was 8 weeks.Originally Posted by MiKeY ReSp
Stats are 5-11 246 @ about 16-18%
02-23-2006, 07:01 PM
I think it should be fine to run the nolva little longer than usual.. Although I haven't ran a cycle more than 6 weeks long, I think PCT should be "felt" out-- stay on PCT til you feel like your fully recovered... which is why some people do PCT overkill- better safe than sorry..
Similar Forum Threads
- By turgeon.j228 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2012, 06:05 PM
- By kidracer69 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2007, 12:45 AM
- By Blownkbgt in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2005, 05:25 PM
- By pcn in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-27-2005, 04:47 PM
- By milwood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2004, 10:35 PM