PCT length

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It seemed as if my recovery from the last cycle was a little slower than usual. I did the standard 4 weeks of Nolva for PCT and just didn't recover as well as I did in previous cycles. I was wondering if there was anything wrong about going on a 5-6+ weeks PCT protocol ?

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
It seemed as if my recovery from the last cycle was a little slower than usual. I did the standard 4 weeks of Nolva for PCT and just didn't recover as well as I did in previous cycles. I was wondering if there was anything wrong about going on a 5-6+ weeks PCT protocol ?
stats? cycle?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
While I don't think it's necessary for every cycle, I do go with a 5 week pct now, for the reasons you mentioned. I've never found anything that would show it would cause a problem.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I think it should be fine to run the nolva little longer than usual.. Although I haven't ran a cycle more than 6 weeks long, I think PCT should be "felt" out-- stay on PCT til you feel like your fully recovered... which is why some people do PCT overkill- better safe than sorry..