Halodrol-50 and creatine

sot5243

Awards
What are thoughts on running Halodrol and creatine together. I have been using Superdrol for nearly 4 months and got really strong from it; however, I am sure SD was tearing me up inside.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you have been using SD for four months you could do with a long long long break away from all prosteriods/hormones.

Some bloodwork would probably be a good idea as well, see where your cholesterol is at.

No probs with the creatine.

sot5243

Awards
I need to get some blood work done. Once I get back from Iraqistan I will get done; however, no side effects thus far since I have been using SD

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Four months is a very long time to be on a 17aa steroid, SD is notourios for dropping HDL to single digits. Did you take any ancillaries on cycle? RYR? Poli, milk thistle, NAC etc?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Most of the sides will only be detectable with bloodwork. You can't "feel" your lipids , your liver, your HPTA etc.

It is people like you that contribute a great deal to getting these steroids banned. And yes, SD is a steroid, not the closest thing to it.

SD is the way to go. It is the closest to roids without the risk of going to jail

I went from benching 225 up to 405 in little over 1 year.

my weight went from 165 to 210 during same time.

sot5243

Awards
The only PCT that I have really done was run 6 OXO after each cycle.

When I was off SD, I became considerably weaker. I am trying H-50 in hopes it less toxic and I can retain strength gains.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, you need to stay away from H50 until you have had some bloodwork and a long break.

Be safe

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
A blood test is a really good idea.

I would listen to the guys who have lots of experience.

If your lipids are ok, then you are good to go.