Help with tren

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok folks,
Here's the deal. I ordered Tren ace and Tren Hex (parabolan), 10ml's of each, but I forget to order Test Cyp with it.

So fast forward to today, I unexpectedly bought a new car, so I have no funds to buy Test Cyp at this point. I also ordered 100IU's of Jintropin HGH, which cost me 450 bucks (ordered before I ordered Tren).

So, should I forget the Tren alltogether since I don't have Test?

I do have a bottle of Superdrol and Ergomax LMG, I know its not Test cyp, but can I do the Tren with Ergomax LMG instead?

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
ewwww mr.happy wont be too happy without some test

Why don't you just wait till you can get your mits on some more cash and pick up a little bit of test.... sounds like you got an awesome cycle planned... id just wait on it... just my two cents

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
IMO, SD and/or ErgoMax would not be a good substitute for Test while running tren. Take my advice with a grain of salt, because Ive never run any of it, but from what Ive read there is no replacement for test.

I wouldnt think about running your cycle until you have all the necessary components.You could make some TD test base, that would be relatively inexpensive.

BV

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ugh..that's what I thought too.
:hammer:

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good feedback! Thanks fellas!

Parteeman

Awards
Don't do tren without the test, lest you spend the next couple of months with a limp dick and no libido.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
you need test for the sex bro so wait abit good luck on cycle

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro also keep that kit of GH for later. 100ius is not going to do the trick for you. Maybe, 2ius per day 5 on 2 off but you really have ot be taking it for a while.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know your cycle plan using Tren Ace with Test Cyp. Usually you want to keep short esters together, as well as long. However, there are plans to use both. Oh, and follow what the others have said. You always want test as your staple, then stack accordingly for much more pleasant cycles.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Glen...no test = no Tren for sure. And what's with the 100 IU HGH? Need at least 3 times that for a decent run.