Hmmm... this ever happened to anybody??

iamgod93081

Awards
I know someone who has started their first cycle (using a Test blend and Methoxy TRN) but, they are saying that since they started (2 wks ago) they have noticed an actual decrease in strength... yet in place they said that they are getting huge pumps off what they are lifting, like he'll do three reps and his arms will feel like they are going to explode cause they're so pumped with blood....

should i tell my buddy to see a head doctor or has this happened to anyone else??

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
I also had a slight decrease in strength from methoxy trn. I guess there were just a few bad baches because I know someone over at bb.com that also had a decrease. I also know of some people who have had crazy gains in stregth though.

iamgod93081

Awards
well, it is definitely peculiar.... thing is though the guy has already gained about 5lbs. in the time he's been on...

...oh, and for his diet, well, he pretty much eats like a horse.... it's not the cleanest diet mind you, but i know the protein amounts and just sheer quantity is there....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Renew1 Company Promotions 11
CorpKiller Anabolics 10
Anabolics 2
JudoJosh General Chat 43
macdady Post Cycle Therapy 0