sperm count!!!!!

bancemillstone

Awards
alrite. gonna make this as short and sweet as possible. on day 20 of sd cycle had sex a few times w/a coworker. now shes telli me that she mite be pregs. by day 20 of the cycle should my sperm count have dropped considerably/ shutdown. any info appreciated.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It might have lowered the overall number, but that does not mean you are necessarily functionally sterile either. Lots of guys get their girls pregnant on cycle.

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
alrite. gonna make this as short and sweet as possible. on day 20 of sd cycle had sex a few times w/a coworker. now shes telli me that she mite be pregs. by day 20 of the cycle should my sperm count have dropped considerably/ shutdown. any info appreciated.
Have you picked out any names yet???

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Just to put things into context, long term use of Testosterone is MORE effective than the pill as a measure of birth control....HOWEVER, that takes approximate a year to get to that point! And, it still makes it more improbable, not impossible. So, its a definite posibility that you can get a woman pregnant after 20 days on.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Wow.... This happened to a friend of mine. Convince himself and his girlfriend that when he was "on cycle" he could not get her pregnant. 10 months later, he was a daddy.

Why has this myth pervaded and why do so many people think that since they're shooting 500mg of test a week for 8 weeks, they're going to be essentially "sterile...." I blame doctors and our government who resort to "scare tactics" and tell people they'll be sterile from one cycle. Little Johnny thinks that when he's on cycle, he can't get a girl pregnant and soon finds out he's wrong.....

Bance: If she is pregnant and it's yours, say goodbye to 20% of more of your gross income for the next 18 years.... Hopefully next time you'll cover up...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, as Kwyck pointed out, it takes a while to achieve a low enough sperm count to be functionally sterile. Also this takes EXACT dosing on an exact schedule to achieve. One of the signals for sperm production is falling test levels. This happens on a monthly basis in normal men as part of an overall monthly rise and fall in test levels (women are not the only ones to have monthly hormonal cycles..theirs are simply more complex and, um, obvious). Sperm production ramps up on the tail end of the cycle so for birth control purposes, it is imperative to maintain test at exactly the same level at all times.

The average androgen user does not achieve these conditions usually.

I'd be honored if you name it "Bio".

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Wow.... This happened to a friend of mine. Convince himself and his girlfriend that when he was "on cycle" he could not get her pregnant. 10 months later, he was a daddy.
a nice example of "dont believe everything you hear:frustrate

how hard is it to take one pill a day?

lol, your avatar is awesome

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ Hey Pax, that is the 1st positive feedback you've gotten for that hideous avatar :toofunny:

Interesting stuff from Kwyck and Bio :thumbsup:

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ Hey Pax, that is the 1st positive feedback you've gotten for that hideous avatar :toofunny:

LOL... yea. But as long as the pretty ladies like it.... I'll keep it around :)

Come on Beo, You know you like it :lol: hehe j/k bro.

bancemillstone

Awards
wow i feel a lot better now (sarcasm). thanks for all the feedback. the girl seemed to be very mpressed with my cycle results, as was i, at least. ill post those later. thanks 4 making me laugh at least.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
wow i feel a lot better now (sarcasm). thanks for all the feedback. the girl seemed to be very mpressed with my cycle results, as was i, at least. ill post those later. thanks 4 making me laugh at least.
Dude, this is not about being impressed with cycle results, but being responsible. This is not an intended flame, although it will come out as if one. AAS's, unless used improperly, are not a form of birth control. We preach about being responsible and protecting ourselves with cycling AAS's. What about being responsible and protecting ourselves with sex? It's just as, or even more important, with impending health issues and bringing a life into this world.

I do wish you the best of luck with your situation.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Its the added PSI your pushin these days, direct deposit of the worst kind. I know for a fact that i am a dad due to crappy latex from durex, and some good PSI doggystyle.

Loadre

Loadre

Awards
Interestingly enough, 2 weeks in to my first SD cycle as was as horny and shooting bigger loads than ever.

Everybody is different.

6oxo User

Awards

Yeah, I thought it was a wee bit over the top, but I couldn't find a smile laughing like a one-liner joke was just told.

6oxo User

Awards

Yeah,I thought is was a wee bit over the top, but I couldn't find a smilee laughing like a one-liner joke was just told.

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
Pax, where the hell did you get that horrific avatar?
It's the funniest damn thing i've seen!!! Ever!!!

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
I rather like my vasectomy, thank you very much, lol!!

On a 500mg cycle of test E, I'd have screwed a snake if it held still long enough! M was getting sore and I think a tad disgusted. On SD, I had the exact opposite effect, sex just wasn't something I even wanted to think about.
ROB

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
I like my vasectomy better than rubber baggin' it!!

On my test E cycle, I'd have screwed a snake if it held still long enough, the exact opposite on SD. I had some serious issues with SD. From now on, if it's not injectable I AIN'T DOIN' IT!!
ROB

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Pax, where the hell did you get that horrific avatar?
It's the funniest damn thing i've seen!!! Ever!!!
From another forum I frequent. It always made me laugh....I still laugh when I see it. It's disturbing, yet I can't stop staring at it....

gimp

Awards
I have unique perspective on this.
My wife had to go through IVF to become pregnant.
During a cycle, I had to give sperm for fertilization.

After the fact, the doctor called me and told me that my spermcount was abnormally low.

I asked what that meant, he told me there were 2,000,000 sperm per ml.

normal is 20,000,000.

I had 10% of what a "normal" male would... yet there were still 2 million per ML.

Now think how many ML's you drop each time you have sex. And remember, it only takes one sperm.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
welcome gimp....:wave:

pax: ur right...you just have to stare at that thing...its so great....lol