Am I losing my mind?!?!

Throw2far

Awards
I get on this board and all i see is superdrolthis and prohormone that? ? ? Does this board advocate prohormones or Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids? What ever happened to telling every newb to stick to 500mg Test, or that YES YOU CAN DRINK WINSTROL DEPOT! But to tell them to take a Superdrol Cycle? WTF is going on in this board?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What gives you the authority to question what the the board does?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I get on this board and all i see is superdrolthis and prohormone that? ? ? Does this board advocate prohormones or Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids? What ever happened to telling every newb to stick to 500mg Test, or that YES YOU CAN DRINK WINSTROL DEPOT! But to tell them to take a Superdrol Cycle? WTF is going on in this board?
What? :blink:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
We try to provide honest information on any anabolic substance someone chooses to use. As long as diet and training are in order and they are over 21, we would hope that our members provide honest feedback that would help someone achieve an effective, and more importantly, a safe cycle.

If you've got an issue with that bro, you dont have to spend time here.

BV

Throw2far

Awards
I guess I just had the wrong impression of this board. Sorry, AnabolicMinds just kind of rang a bell inside my head that said "Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids". Not Prohormones or Protohormones or whatever new water bloatation device they are selling these days.

Throw2far

Awards
My apologies, have fun with your feroids.

Peace.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I guess I just had the wrong impression of this board. Sorry, AnabolicMinds just kind of rang a bell inside my head that said "Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids". Not Prohormones or Protohormones or whatever new water bloatation device they are selling these days.
We try to provide accurate information on any anabolic compound. If you've done your research, you'd see that Superdrol, and several other 'new' compounds are quite effective.

Im in totaly agreence with you that test would be a better starting point, and that's what Id rather use for sure, but its not an option for some.

Some of these new 'designer' supplements are here to stay, and even though their users are basically human guinea pigs, keeping accurate logs (some with bloodwork that could document health concerns) provides great info for future users. It might even lead to the discovery of a great new compound. Or keep people away from one that's all too toxic.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
No need to be disrespectful to others. Have a nice day.

BV

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dammit noob, he was MINE!! :mad:

:toofunny:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Aw come one Pete! It was my first time and everything:) You guys are too damn quick on the draw...I just got lucky:D

BV

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
He keeps telling me "the cAMP is all about the ride."

Whatever that means.

:run:

While you can!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If you woke up in a tent with your pants around your ankles, a used condom lying next to you, and a quarter on your chest...would you tell anyone?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man this post if funny. This guy is so clueless, definately a good laugh :thumbsup:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I like this one better (yours is a little too much going on......JK):

If we went camping and you found a condom in your ass, would you tell anyone???

You wanna go camping??

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
If you woke up in a tent with your pants around your ankles, a used condom lying next to you, and a quarter on your chest...would you tell anyone?
OF COURSE I WOULD!

But for a dollar I wouldn't :icon_lol:

CROWLER

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'll make it a buck fifty if you let me call you Canteen Boy.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That has a good ring to it.. "Hey Canteen Boy! Help ol' Foxxy with his "entrenching tool".. :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Classic. I've heard a different version but always good for a laugh none the less.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Who let greg valentino sign up here.
:wtf: