Newbie...Please Help... appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie123

Banned
Awards
I am totally new to steroids and prohormones. I have been lifting weights for 3 years. I'm 16 years old, 5'9" about 200 pounds. Bench 205 Squat 400 Deadlift 450. I have been using supplements such as Cell Tech, T3, and an amino acid blend called Juven from Ross Labs. The juven has been working well however i want to increase my gains drastically. I have been researching and considering using Halodrol 50. I dont intend to consistently use prohormones or steroids. I am looking to try one cycle to get an edge and increase my strength. During me research i came upon this article and prescribed cycle.

http://www.smartbodyz.com/Halodrol-50-Review-Side-Effects-Halomethetioallocholane-Dose.htm

I would greatly appreciate any feedback or advice!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Your 16 bud, you should not use any steriod or prohormone until your 18.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
And not allowed to post in here untill 21.

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Dont do it. Youre still growing/developing. You dont want to mess with your hormones right now believe me. Even one cycle is one too many for someone your age. I know that's not what you wanna hear bro. I just now a doing my first cycle, and im 26. Lift natural for a few more years, eat a shitload, take in LOTS of protein, and you will grow.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Made it in before the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.