Prostanozol + Phera-Plex

1. Registered User
    Answers

Prostanozol + Phera-Plex

OK so ive got a bottle of both coming in the mail. (Phera-Plex by anabolic xtreme, and orastan-e by gaspari)

so thats 60 caps of PP at 10mg each

and

90 caps of Pstan at 25mg each.

Im looking to put together a very good cutting stack with these 2 compounds.

Im 5'8" 185 (Defineatly very strong/medium muscularity, but u can see, im trying to really slim down now)

Ive been lifting for about 5 years now, and i have done some PHs and M1T cycles in the past. (I DID use PCT-Nolva)

Im eating very clean right now, cutting back on the calories, taking a multivitamin and trying to get as much protein as i can through my food/a protein shake here and there.

I also have plenty of milk thistle/hawthorne berry.

Id very much appreciate if someone could set up a solid cycle for me here.

Oh~ I also have this natty test booster compound, consists of Zinc and Magnesium (both asparate) some trib(60%sap) some other various herbs, some that are said to help stop estrogen, and even some horny goat weed for libido.

I was wondering when/if i should ever use this. Should i combine it with my PCT to help boost natty test levels, or use it during cycle?

~Also, would rebound xt + that product above be sufficient for pct, or possibly even 6-oxo, or is it a must have for Nolva?

TY guys!

Oh, and heres a SKELETON of some ideas of what i was thinking of doing~

Week1: 10mg PP / 25MG PS
    Week2: 20mg PP / 50mg PS
    Week3: 20mg PP / 75mg PS
    Week4: 20mg PP / 75mg PS
    Week5: 10mg PP / 50mg PS
    Week6: Remainder(4tabs of PPleft, 14tabs of PS left)

Im not sure how dangerous that would be to run them together for that long. I was also thinking of:

Week1: 20mg PP
    Week2: 20mg PP
    Week3: 20mg PP
    Week4: 10mg PP / 50mg PS
    Week5: 10mg PP / 50mg PS
    week6: 75mg PS
    week7: 100mg PS

But I am open to any suggestions/critiques. I will be running Milk Thistle either during this cycle, or before and after. Let me know which would be better, because I dont want to inhibit gains, but i dont want to jeprodize health. I will also be running hawthore berry during the cycle to keep BP levels in check. Multi-Vit/Protein, clean diet as well. Im really looking to cut here and gain some lean mass

thnx guys!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Answers

I wouldn't run them past 6 weeks. And I would start with 10mgs of PP and then see how it goes.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  196 lbs.
    Answers

def start w/ 10 mg- see how your body reacts then up the doseage. i've read that you need to run higher doseages of the prostan to get its full effect. def. a good cutting cycle imo. haven't done it- but from what i've read, those two compounds together should work well. that's my .02
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

prostan needs to be run at least at 75 mgs, anything less is pointless IMHO. If you have any probs with joints try bromerlain it works wonders...
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I just added in MegaZol today on Day 17 of a PP cut. Looks like it has gotten rid of some water from the PP, and am more vascular after workout.

I hate bloat with a passion so if the MZ keeps up this drying effect I will probably use it in all cycles.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 01:21 AM
  2. AX PHERA-PLEX/SUPERDROL/PROSTANOZOL 6wk Cycle
    By c-los 21 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 06:35 PM
  3. Phera Plex + ProStanozol Cycle
    By kasket in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 10:40 AM