kick starting a cycle

VES

Awards
not going to be able to start my test e/dbol for about 2 weeks. have a bunch of different pro-H products from before ban. SD, m1t, sledge test, "oral" 4ad from designer, 1-test... and would like to get going on something now. any suggestions to kick of a 14 weeker of test that will have 4 weeks of dbol at the start?

or just save/sell that other stuff??

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
JMO, but get rid of the other stuff and use some Test Prop for the first two weeks along with your Test E and D-bol. Stay away from using another methylated oral before doing your D-bol.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
yeah use prop or just stick with the dbol and test but add sd at the end of the cycle to bridge the gap between last shot and pct and enjoy living...

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
yeah use prop or just stick with the dbol and test but add sd at the end of the cycle to bridge the gap between last shot and pct and enjoy living...
I agree, of course if this is your first cycle, you will probably have your hands full with just the dbol and test.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
JMO, but get rid of the other stuff and use some Test Prop for the first two weeks along with your Test E and D-bol. Stay away from using another methylated oral before doing your D-bol.
i agree with this.