Future planned cycle, Ergomax LMG/Prostanazol

Viper21

Awards
Hey, Here's my proposed cycle that I plan to run when I fully recover from my hernia operation in 3 days. Also attached is the routine that I plan to test out.

My goal is body recomposition since I've been out of the game for a little bit due to the hernia.

I've previously ran SD solo, M4OHN/M5aa. 6'1, ~215lbs, bf unknown, close to 20% probably now.

Comments?

Edit: Calories will be around maintnance, or slightly above.

Attachments

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I plan on running the same setup. Although, I was thinking of holding off on the Prostan until probably my 3rd week on the Ergo.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey Viper,

For me personally, I would train naturally coming out of that hernia operation until you reach the peak you at before, and then use the anabolics to push though that. From experience, muscle memory usually kicks in plenty fast when diet and training are locked in and consistent..IMO it would be almost a waste of a cycle to use it to accomplish what you could have done easily without it.
Save the AAS for when you're fully recovered and ready to take it to the next level.

BV

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey, Here's my proposed cycle that I plan to run when I fully recover from my hernia operation in 3 days. Also attached is the routine that I plan to test out.

My goal is body recomposition since I've been out of the game for a little bit due to the hernia.

I've previously ran SD solo, M4OHN/M5aa. 6'1, ~215lbs, bf unknown, close to 20% probably now.

Comments?

Edit: Calories will be around maintnance, or slightly above.
I suggest two changes

1- Increase Prost. to 75/75/100/100/125/150

2- Increase Perfect Cycle dosing to at lest 2-3x a day..evenly spread out.

Great Cycle, GOOD LUCK!

Viper21

Awards
Thanks for the replies.

I'm going to wait until I'm very close to where I was pre-hernia. Basically once I feel I'm 100% and ready to take it to the next level.

Also, c-los, you see any problem running the prostan while starting the nolva in week 5-6? the overlapping? Also, my bp is very good, and I don't see any problem running the clen during week1-2 what do u think?