first cycle gains already!!

BOVEY

Awards
I have been on the gear (test e 500mg p/w & dbol 30mg p/w) for 3 weeks now and have put on 18lbs already this is remarkable considering I don’t feel as though I have got that much bigger although people have mentioned it.

My mate was saying it doesn’t look obvious that im on it, it just looks like I have been training hard

Im interested to see how much more size/weight I put on when the test kicks in

Only thing is how much do you reckon is water??

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
My first cycle was similar to yours 200 mgs test, 250 mgs of deca, and d-bol.
I gained about 30 lbs total bodyweight and actually dropped some fat too.
But after I did my pct I dropped 10lbs, with hardly any strength loss.

D-bol will make you hold water like a camel.

But that can actually be a good thing, because the extra fluid you carry can help "cushion" your joints while your pounding out those heavy assed weights.

Don't forget your recovery cycle.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I have been on the gear (test e 500mg p/w & dbol 30mg p/w) for 3 weeks now and have put on 18lbs already this is remarkable considering I don’t feel as though I have got that much bigger although people have mentioned it.

My mate was saying it doesn’t look obvious that im on it, it just looks like I have been training hard

Hey, I am also 22 y/o as of yesterday... I am planning out my first AAS cycle right now and plan to run it during the summer- 10 weeks @ 500mg EW... no D-Bol however, I was wondering what your starting stats were.. I am currently 165 and plan to bulk to about 175- which is when I want to run the cycle *as a cutting cycle, I am just wondering how your stats compare to mine- 5'11 @ 165 currently- bulking to 175 for summer (June-July time)

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established

your gains will slow after your off the dbol, much of your gains are water thus far but a little water is a good thing when throwing those weights around

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'd bet 10 of those pounds is water. not a big deal, just what dbol is famous for. enjoy the strength gains but train safe, not with your ego.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
.. I am planning out my first AAS cycle right now and plan to run it during the summer- 10 weeks @ 500mg EW... no D-Bol however
In my opinion this is a good first cycle because you will learn how your body reacts to Test. Everything you experience will be directly attributable to the Test without d-bol or anything else masking it. This is knowlege you will be able to put to use later as you construct future cycles.

If you really want to add to your knowledge base homebrew your Test-e...you'll be better for it.