sustanon and depression

jeff33333

Awards
hey guys. i know i came here a bit back asking the same question about eq, so now trying to whittle down other possibilities. without going into too much detail, i've been extremely depressed for about three to four weeks now. no motivation to do anything, laundry, dishes, let alone lift. i've been on cycle for four weeks, running 750wk sust and 600wk eq with some dbol. i've done a few cycles in the past and never experienced any depression, in fact felt much better while on, and certainly had no problems motivating myself to get to gym. i'm just wondering if maybe it is the sustanon that may be cuasing it due to the flucuation in hormone levels that occur while on sust. however, i would think that by shooting eod, as i am, this would elimate any flucuation, correct? i am aware that there are other things at play here, and i am just trying to eliminate factors one by one. so wondeing if the sust is a factor. so am i right in that fluctuating hormone levels could bring about moderate to severe depression, or am i also right that by shooting eod or even m,w,f this should eliminate any and all flucuation? thanks for any replies and your consideration.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
depression is rare with high doses of testosterone. lethargy is quite common, but depression is strange.

personally, test makes me feel like a god. i wouldn't think your pin pattern would cause any problems with fluctuation, as the longer esters and the EOD shots would eliminate varying hormone levels.

jeff33333

Awards
thank you for your intelligent reply

...for some reason that sounded sarcastic. it certainly wasn't.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Just a longshot thought...is the SUST any good? With that much sust you should be ready to take on the world!

By the way, I have been fighting depression too...I stopped watching CNN at night and it helped alot! LOL
Good Luck Jeff...

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
are you seeing any estrogenic side effects? I'm wondering if aromatization is causing the depression?

h19

jeff33333

Awards
AGELESS-the sust is definately good. strength and weight gains are nice, well, when i was eating and lifting, plus it's from the same guy i've been using forever, so i know the product is fine. thank you for the encouragement

hamper-i'm taking .5mg of adex ed to combat estrogen. too much? not enough?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking it ED or EOD? I would think .5 mg would be enough, but then again people take up to 1mg ed..Depends on what you can afford I guess.

you can always up the dose and see if it helps. But if you aren't seeing any edema or other estrogen related sides then I would think your dosage would be enough.

I've used the following for combating depression with good success

Folic acid... take 400 mcg/day
chromium...200-500 mgs/day
vit B6 100 mg/day
vit B12, preferably sublingual tabs or shots...1000mcg/day or every other day with injectibles.
Selenium 100 mg/day

I would also use high dose fish oils and it should help with your depression.

h19

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
It's always good to know that the people on this board are there for us and ready to listen and help. It's kinda like having a family you never see - but we know they're there for us.

We are all human here..with one exception..."Beelzeebub"...he is a GOD!! LOL

jeff33333

Awards
it definately is an encouragement ageless. hell, anymore you guys are the only ones i can talk to about anything, let alone gear and related issues. thanks for everyone's help and replies. and no beezl is anythign but human.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jeff check out the old thread I posted some things there. I hope it helps. Hang in there.

Mr.50

it definately is an encouragement ageless. hell, anymore you guys are the only ones i can talk to about anything, let alone gear and related issues. thanks for everyone's help and replies. and no beezl is anythign but human.

Skorzeny

Awards
Hey people just wanted to drop a quick note and say hello. Friend of mine at the gym told me about this place and how it gave a better brand of advice than some of the other forums. Hope to be able to contribute in the future.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey people just wanted to drop a quick note and say hello. Friend of mine at the gym told me about this place and how it gave a better brand of advice than some of the other forums. Hope to be able to contribute in the future.
Hey Skorzeny,

I'd like to say welcome first off. :)

If you'd like to introduce yourself please feel free to do so in the General section. We have a lot of great minds here and I think you will find tons of information to READ. (wink) ;)
M-

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Hey Skorzeny,

I'd like to say welcome first off. :)

If you'd like to introduce yourself please feel free to do so in the General section. We have a lot of great minds here and I think you will find tons of information to READ. (wink) ;)
M-

Welcome aboard.

In your reading, just don't pay attention to anything I write..lol

h19