Finished PP/SD cycle

  1. Registered User
    AZ JB's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0

    Finished PP/SD cycle


    Just wanted to give props to AX for this stack. I just finished a cycle on them and my weight went from 182 to 209. FYI, I'm 6'4 and 24 years old. I've been off for 1 week and I am still hovering between 205 and 210. My stength has shot up exponentially and I am very happy with the results. Here is what I took and when for those who might be curious:

    Week 1 (each day): 1 PP; 6 Milk Thistle (175mg each); 1 multi; 3 complex fish oils (1000mg concentrated fish oil; 180mg EPA; 120mg DHA each)
    Week 2 (each day): 2 PP; Same As Above
    Week 3 (each day): 2 PP; 1 SD; SAA; 3 B-5 (500mg each)
    Week 4 (each day): 2 SD; SAA; 3 ZMA nightly
    Week 5 (each day): 2 SD; SAA
    Week 6 (each day): 2 SD; SAA
    Week 7 (each day): 2 SD; 6 Milk Thistle (150mg); 4 Red Yeast Rice (600mg each); 2 CoQ10(30mg each); 5 Tribulus (250mg each); 3 complex fish oil (SAA); 3 B-5 (SAA); 1 Multi.; 3 ZMA nightly
    Week 8 (each day): SAA without the SD; 3 Novedex XT nightly

    For those who are curious, I also stopped the PP after 3 weeks and started on the SD because I started to feel some sensitivity in my nipples. To play it safe I cut down from 2 PP to 1 PP a day in week 3 from Friday - Sunday, and then stopped it all together and continued on the SD.

    I decided on the Novedex XT because I had been hearing that people are getting much better results from it compared to 6-OXO.

    During this cycle I made milkshakes using Champion Nutrition's heavyweight gainer 900 (4 scoops), ice cream, 2-3 TBSP peanut butter, and a banana.

    Chipotle was also a place I tried to frequent often =).

    Strength wise I gained everywhere. I was getting 100lb dumbbells up for 3-4 on dumbbell press in the first few weeks and I am now repping those for 8 and getting the 110's up for 4. Bench went up as well. Finally reached the 275 for 1 mark (yes I jumped up and down on that day, haha). Legs I would go heavy on, but not to the point of where I could barely walk due to the nature of my job (law enforcement). To cut this short, basically everything went up and I am very pleased with the results. I will be waiting 8-10 weeks and giving it another shot to see if I can get some more good gains. I look forward to this next stack. In the meantime I plan to remain on the shakes and working out hard to maintain my gains, as well as most of the PCT supps.

    If anyone has any suggestions on anything else I should be taking please feel free to post. I am always eager to learn more about what is good to try and attempt to find the limits of my body.

    -Josh
    6'4 207lb

  2. Registered User
    LCSULLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,760
    Answers
    0


    I would stay off a little longer. You just did a seven week cycle with some methyls. 4 weeks pct then 7 weeks rest. So I would wait 12 weeks before my next one.
  3. Registered User
    AZ JB's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    I would stay off a little longer. You just did a seven week cycle with some methyls. 4 weeks pct then 7 weeks rest. So I would wait 12 weeks before my next one.
    Sounds good to me. The longer I wait the better I'm sure. And who knows what might be out and available in three months. Thanks for the suggestion =).
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Congrats on your gains bro!!! Keep up the good work.

    I have heard it said that you should wait
    the length of your cycle + PCT before starting another one.

    I just started my 4 week PP + 4 week PCT, so I'll be waiting 8 weeks the day after my last PCT dose before I start my PP + Prostan.

    Anyways, great gains, keep a log next time if your not too busy gettin hiiyuggee
  5. Registered User
    AZ JB's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Congrats on your gains bro!!! Keep up the good work.

    I have heard it said that you should wait
    the length of your cycle + PCT before starting another one.

    I just started my 4 week PP + 4 week PCT, so I'll be waiting 8 weeks the day after my last PCT dose before I start my PP + Prostan.

    Anyways, great gains, keep a log next time if your not too busy gettin hiiyuggee
    Thanks bro. Keeping a log is a bit difficult with my job, but when I'm ready to cycle again I will definitely try. Also, good luck with your cycle, I hope you get some excellent results as well.
  6. Registered User
    AZ JB's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0


    UPDATE:

    Went to the doc today to get a check up. My BP ended up being rather high, 145/65. I am having bloodwork done either tomorrow or Thursday, I just have to fast for 8 hours and then go in and get the blood drawn. I will post as soon as I find out what the result is. In the meantime, I am just hoping my BP drops back down.

    I also got weighed. On a positive note I weighed 211, so it would appear as though I am still gaining even after being off everything for over a week now. I also added 3 more things into my PCT. Retain, Maca, and Fenugreek. I also upped my dosage of Novedex XT to 4 a night until my Nolva arrives.
  7. Registered User
    AZ JB's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0


    Another Update:

    Nolva arrived today. USP Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg/ml. I will be starting that today. I will be doing a 4 week cycle of this. 40/40/30/20. If my calculations are correct it will come out to 3ml/day for the first 2 weeks. Then 2.25ml/day the 3rd week. Finally, 1.5ml/day the final week.

    During this time I will also be tapering off the Novedex XT. Currently I am running 4 pills a night. I will drop down to 3 for 1 week, 2 for 2 weeks, and then 1 for 1-2 weeks. I also will remain on the supps I have previously described in my PCT (i.e. Tribulus, Fenugreek, Maca, Retain, Fish Oil, Milk Thistle, CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice, ZMA).

    Again, suggestions and opinions are always appreciated =).

    Also, is the USP Tamoxifen Citrate (from IBE) supposed to smell like rubbing alcohol? lol

    PS: Weight has continued to increase. As of Wednesday I was 213. I have to say I can't complain!
  8. Registered User
    UberPooper1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    289
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZ JB
    Another Update:

    Nolva arrived today. USP Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg/ml. I will be starting that today. I will be doing a 4 week cycle of this. 40/40/30/20. If my calculations are correct it will come out to 3ml/day for the first 2 weeks. Then 2.25ml/day the 3rd week. Finally, 1.5ml/day the final week.

    During this time I will also be tapering off the Novedex XT. Currently I am running 4 pills a night. I will drop down to 3 for 1 week, 2 for 2 weeks, and then 1 for 1-2 weeks. I also will remain on the supps I have previously described in my PCT (i.e. Tribulus, Fenugreek, Maca, Retain, Fish Oil, Milk Thistle, CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice, ZMA).

    Again, suggestions and opinions are always appreciated =).

    Also, is the USP Tamoxifen Citrate (from IBE) supposed to smell like rubbing alcohol? lol

    PS: Weight has continued to increase. As of Wednesday I was 213. I have to say I can't complain!
    isnt their tamoxifen citrate 20mg/ml...why would it be 3ml a day for 40 mg?
  9. Registered User
    AZ JB's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UberPooper1
    isnt their tamoxifen citrate 20mg/ml...why would it be 3ml a day for 40 mg?
    Because approximately 15.2mg of Tamoxifen CITRATE is equal to 10mg of Nolva (Tamoxifen).
  10. Registered User
    AZ JB's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0

    Blood Results


    Got a call from the Doc today regarding my recent bloodwork.

    Testosterone levels are normal
    Cholesterol is low
    Liver looks a little stressed, but nothing serious

    Everything else he tested for came back fine, those were just the three I asked specifically about.

    I am going to get some more bloodwork done on Friday to check on something with my heart just to be safe.

    Other than that all looks in working order .
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,108
    Answers
    0


    good stuff, how was your mood on SD?
  12. Registered User
    AZ JB's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    good stuff, how was your mood on SD?
    To be honest my mood didn't really change much. Only thing that sucked was my sex drive disappeared. That was the most frustrating part.
  13. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Actually AB, i beleive that ibe has accounted for the difference/conversion in their Tamoxifen making the solution equal...

    1ml tamoxifen citrate = 20mg tamoxifen

    I saw a thread a while back confirming this however I cannot find it, i'm at work and must get back instead of searching. if anybody could post this to help its appreciated. thanks

    btw, no harm in taking more than neseccary.
  14. Registered User
    Marshall Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    71
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Actually AB, i beleive that ibe has accounted for the difference/conversion in their Tamoxifen making the solution equal...

    1ml tamoxifen citrate = 20mg tamoxifen

    I saw a thread a while back confirming this however I cannot find it, i'm at work and must get back instead of searching. if anybody could post this to help its appreciated. thanks

    btw, no harm in taking more than neseccary.
    I will be starting my PP next week and verification on this is greatly appreciated.
  15. Registered User
    AZ JB's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Actually AB, i beleive that ibe has accounted for the difference/conversion in their Tamoxifen making the solution equal...

    1ml tamoxifen citrate = 20mg tamoxifen

    I saw a thread a while back confirming this however I cannot find it, i'm at work and must get back instead of searching. if anybody could post this to help its appreciated. thanks

    btw, no harm in taking more than neseccary.
    If you do find out if that is true please let me know. I will do some of my own research as well in the meantime.

    Until then I'll just continue on what I'm taking now.

    Thanks for the heads up though. Good to know a little more won't hurt if that turns out to be the case =).
  16. Registered User
    edale3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    46
    Answers
    0


    renegade, were you able to confirm the dosing on the USP Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg/ml ? i was searching also and i couldnt find it anywhere, also do you know how much water to put it in for dosing? i hear the taste is pretty bad straight up. thank you.
  17. Registered User
    BLaCkSiLo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Actually AB, i beleive that ibe has accounted for the difference/conversion in their Tamoxifen making the solution equal...

    1ml tamoxifen citrate = 20mg tamoxifen

    I saw a thread a while back confirming this however I cannot find it, i'm at work and must get back instead of searching. if anybody could post this to help its appreciated. thanks

    btw, no harm in taking more than neseccary.
    i have also seen this stated on the board ans searched, but didnt come up with a definite answer...i just got my tamoxifen Citrate from IBE and wont be on PCT for another 6 weeks, but it would be nice to know....
  18. Registered User
    designgray's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZ JB
    To be honest my mood didn't really change much. Only thing that sucked was my sex drive disappeared. That was the most frustrating part.
    I have noticed many people saying this . . . My SD cycle made me the horniest guy on the planet for the first couple of days.
  19. Registered User
    AZ JB's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by edale3
    renegade, were you able to confirm the dosing on the USP Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg/ml ? i was searching also and i couldnt find it anywhere, also do you know how much water to put it in for dosing? i hear the taste is pretty bad straight up. thank you.
    I keep mine in the fridge and use a 1ml dropper, put 1ml in the back of mouth and then chase it with milk or a shake. It's not really THAT bad.
  20. Registered User
    AZ JB's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by designgray
    I have noticed many people saying this . . . My SD cycle made me the horniest guy on the planet for the first couple of days.
    The Phera-Plex kept my sex drive high, and for the first week or so into Superdrol I was that way, however by the end of the Superdrol I was just not in the mood. PCT has brought me almost back to normal though thank goodness! =)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting during a PP/SD cycle
    By JayRock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 09:16 PM
  2. PP/SD cycle VS. SD (standalone) cycle
    By sfearl1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 01:13 PM
  3. PP & SD cycle
    By russy_russ in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 09:33 PM
  4. PP/SD cycle question
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 02:08 PM
  5. Test E/PP/SD Cycle, A Few Questions
    By D-termine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 08:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in