Finished PP/SD cycle

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Just wanted to give props to AX for this stack. I just finished a cycle on them and my weight went from 182 to 209. FYI, I'm 6'4 and 24 years old. I've been off for 1 week and I am still hovering between 205 and 210. My stength has shot up exponentially and I am very happy with the results. Here is what I took and when for those who might be curious:

Week 1 (each day): 1 PP; 6 Milk Thistle (175mg each); 1 multi; 3 complex fish oils (1000mg concentrated fish oil; 180mg EPA; 120mg DHA each)
Week 2 (each day): 2 PP; Same As Above
Week 3 (each day): 2 PP; 1 SD; SAA; 3 B-5 (500mg each)
Week 4 (each day): 2 SD; SAA; 3 ZMA nightly
Week 5 (each day): 2 SD; SAA
Week 6 (each day): 2 SD; SAA
Week 7 (each day): 2 SD; 6 Milk Thistle (150mg); 4 Red Yeast Rice (600mg each); 2 CoQ10(30mg each); 5 Tribulus (250mg each); 3 complex fish oil (SAA); 3 B-5 (SAA); 1 Multi.; 3 ZMA nightly
Week 8 (each day): SAA without the SD; 3 Novedex XT nightly

For those who are curious, I also stopped the PP after 3 weeks and started on the SD because I started to feel some sensitivity in my nipples. To play it safe I cut down from 2 PP to 1 PP a day in week 3 from Friday - Sunday, and then stopped it all together and continued on the SD.

I decided on the Novedex XT because I had been hearing that people are getting much better results from it compared to 6-OXO.

During this cycle I made milkshakes using Champion Nutrition's heavyweight gainer 900 (4 scoops), ice cream, 2-3 TBSP peanut butter, and a banana.

Chipotle was also a place I tried to frequent often =).

Strength wise I gained everywhere. I was getting 100lb dumbbells up for 3-4 on dumbbell press in the first few weeks and I am now repping those for 8 and getting the 110's up for 4. Bench went up as well. Finally reached the 275 for 1 mark (yes I jumped up and down on that day, haha). Legs I would go heavy on, but not to the point of where I could barely walk due to the nature of my job (law enforcement). To cut this short, basically everything went up and I am very pleased with the results. I will be waiting 8-10 weeks and giving it another shot to see if I can get some more good gains. I look forward to this next stack. In the meantime I plan to remain on the shakes and working out hard to maintain my gains, as well as most of the PCT supps.

If anyone has any suggestions on anything else I should be taking please feel free to post. I am always eager to learn more about what is good to try and attempt to find the limits of my body.

-Josh
6'4 207lb

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I would stay off a little longer. You just did a seven week cycle with some methyls. 4 weeks pct then 7 weeks rest. So I would wait 12 weeks before my next one.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
I would stay off a little longer. You just did a seven week cycle with some methyls. 4 weeks pct then 7 weeks rest. So I would wait 12 weeks before my next one.
Sounds good to me. The longer I wait the better I'm sure. And who knows what might be out and available in three months. Thanks for the suggestion =).

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on your gains bro!!! Keep up the good work.

I have heard it said that you should wait
the length of your cycle + PCT before starting another one.

I just started my 4 week PP + 4 week PCT, so I'll be waiting 8 weeks the day after my last PCT dose before I start my PP + Prostan.

Anyways, great gains, keep a log next time if your not too busy gettin hiiyuggee :woohoo:

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Congrats on your gains bro!!! Keep up the good work.

I have heard it said that you should wait
the length of your cycle + PCT before starting another one.

I just started my 4 week PP + 4 week PCT, so I'll be waiting 8 weeks the day after my last PCT dose before I start my PP + Prostan.

Anyways, great gains, keep a log next time if your not too busy gettin hiiyuggee :woohoo:
Thanks bro. Keeping a log is a bit difficult with my job, but when I'm ready to cycle again I will definitely try. Also, good luck with your cycle, I hope you get some excellent results as well.
:cool:

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
UPDATE:

Went to the doc today to get a check up. My BP ended up being rather high, 145/65. I am having bloodwork done either tomorrow or Thursday, I just have to fast for 8 hours and then go in and get the blood drawn. I will post as soon as I find out what the result is. In the meantime, I am just hoping my BP drops back down.

I also got weighed. On a positive note I weighed 211, so it would appear as though I am still gaining even after being off everything for over a week now. I also added 3 more things into my PCT. Retain, Maca, and Fenugreek. I also upped my dosage of Novedex XT to 4 a night until my Nolva arrives.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Another Update:

Nolva arrived today. USP Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg/ml. I will be starting that today. I will be doing a 4 week cycle of this. 40/40/30/20. If my calculations are correct it will come out to 3ml/day for the first 2 weeks. Then 2.25ml/day the 3rd week. Finally, 1.5ml/day the final week.

During this time I will also be tapering off the Novedex XT. Currently I am running 4 pills a night. I will drop down to 3 for 1 week, 2 for 2 weeks, and then 1 for 1-2 weeks. I also will remain on the supps I have previously described in my PCT (i.e. Tribulus, Fenugreek, Maca, Retain, Fish Oil, Milk Thistle, CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice, ZMA).

Again, suggestions and opinions are always appreciated =).

Also, is the USP Tamoxifen Citrate (from IBE) supposed to smell like rubbing alcohol? lol

PS: Weight has continued to increase. As of Wednesday I was 213. I have to say I can't complain!

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Another Update:

Nolva arrived today. USP Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg/ml. I will be starting that today. I will be doing a 4 week cycle of this. 40/40/30/20. If my calculations are correct it will come out to 3ml/day for the first 2 weeks. Then 2.25ml/day the 3rd week. Finally, 1.5ml/day the final week.

During this time I will also be tapering off the Novedex XT. Currently I am running 4 pills a night. I will drop down to 3 for 1 week, 2 for 2 weeks, and then 1 for 1-2 weeks. I also will remain on the supps I have previously described in my PCT (i.e. Tribulus, Fenugreek, Maca, Retain, Fish Oil, Milk Thistle, CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice, ZMA).

Again, suggestions and opinions are always appreciated =).

Also, is the USP Tamoxifen Citrate (from IBE) supposed to smell like rubbing alcohol? lol

PS: Weight has continued to increase. As of Wednesday I was 213. I have to say I can't complain!
isnt their tamoxifen citrate 20mg/ml...why would it be 3ml a day for 40 mg?

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Blood Results

Got a call from the Doc today regarding my recent bloodwork.

Testosterone levels are normal
Cholesterol is low
Liver looks a little stressed, but nothing serious

Everything else he tested for came back fine, those were just the three I asked specifically about.

I am going to get some more bloodwork done on Friday to check on something with my heart just to be safe.

Other than that all looks in working order :).

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Actually AB, i beleive that ibe has accounted for the difference/conversion in their Tamoxifen making the solution equal...

1ml tamoxifen citrate = 20mg tamoxifen

I saw a thread a while back confirming this however I cannot find it, i'm at work and must get back instead of searching. if anybody could post this to help its appreciated. thanks

btw, no harm in taking more than neseccary.

Marshall Law

Awards
Actually AB, i beleive that ibe has accounted for the difference/conversion in their Tamoxifen making the solution equal...

I saw a thread a while back confirming this however I cannot find it, i'm at work and must get back instead of searching. if anybody could post this to help its appreciated. thanks

I will be starting my PP next week and verification on this is greatly appreciated.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards

If you do find out if that is true please let me know. I will do some of my own research as well in the meantime.

Until then I'll just continue on what I'm taking now.

Thanks for the heads up though. Good to know a little more won't hurt if that turns out to be the case =).

edale3

Awards
renegade, were you able to confirm the dosing on the USP Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg/ml ? i was searching also and i couldnt find it anywhere, also do you know how much water to put it in for dosing? i hear the taste is pretty bad straight up. thank you.

BLaCkSiLo

Awards

i have also seen this stated on the board ans searched, but didnt come up with a definite answer...i just got my tamoxifen Citrate from IBE and wont be on PCT for another 6 weeks, but it would be nice to know....

designgray

designgray

Awards
To be honest my mood didn't really change much. Only thing that sucked was my sex drive disappeared. That was the most frustrating part.
I have noticed many people saying this . . . My SD cycle made me the horniest guy on the planet for the first couple of days.:think:

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
renegade, were you able to confirm the dosing on the USP Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg/ml ? i was searching also and i couldnt find it anywhere, also do you know how much water to put it in for dosing? i hear the taste is pretty bad straight up. thank you.
I keep mine in the fridge and use a 1ml dropper, put 1ml in the back of mouth and then chase it with milk or a shake. It's not really THAT bad.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
I have noticed many people saying this . . . My SD cycle made me the horniest guy on the planet for the first couple of days.:think:
The Phera-Plex kept my sex drive high, and for the first week or so into Superdrol I was that way, however by the end of the Superdrol I was just not in the mood. PCT has brought me almost back to normal though thank goodness! =)