Real deal on Superdrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdrolshawn

Banned
Awards
I have been reading numerous threads on Superdrol and how all kinds of different side effects were reported by individuals. Also how people are saying you need this and that for PCT after Superdrol.

I have been using Superdrol on and off for nearly 8 months and have never had any side effects aside from slight lower back pain when I pop 4 at a whack. Sometimes I will go 2 months straight at 3-4 pills a day and still have no issues. I also 40 years old.

I went last year from 170lbs to 210 in body weight. 18" arms finally and max bench around 405lb. Most of this was attributed to Superdrol/protien. My stomach has grown a few inches; however, it is impossible to keep a 32" waist and gain 40lbs of muscle.

I will be trying Halodrol-50 next. I hope Halodrol-50 works more efficient than Superdrol. What do most people think is better, Superdrol or Halodrol-50

Shawn

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well this goes in Anabolics where I am going to move it..
Hi and welcome to AM

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
2 Months straight wow thats a long time bro. Most people are doing 3 to 4 weeks like 10 20 20. What sides/Pct are you doing?

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You might not experience side effects, but that doesnt mean it's not destroying your body.. Have you had any bloodwork done?

superdrolshawn

Banned
Awards
In all honesty, my PCT might consist of some 6 OXO; however, I rarely PCT.........I don't think you need it!

10/10/20.......that little scheme will not do anything for you!

Believe me, I have tried nearly all prohormones known to man.

If steroids were legal, I would be using them.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
What about your liver are you taking something for that? How old are u shawn?

superdrolshawn

Banned
Awards
Bloodwork aside from what you get from routine military checks, no!

I have been doing Superdrol so long, nothing appears detrimental at this point; however, ya never know.

I hear people say their eyes turn yellow, jaundice, headaches, zits, etc.......I am not superhuman and if all these sides were to happen to the general populas, one would think I might show some of the above attributes.

superdrolshawn

Banned
Awards
I have never taken anything for my liver..........I am even an old man at 40 years old!

I have slowed my cardio way down and rarely do it anymore. My goal is to get 20" arms, keep waist to 34" . Thighs are only 27" at this point. I am kind of at a sticking point.....18" arms and eventhough I smoke those babies routinely, they don't grow too fast.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Like BDA said you might not appear to be having sides but it is probably affect your insides. Think about this, my buddy who is now 35 years old has to go to the doctors office twice a month to get a shot of test because his natural test levels scored at 150. If you know those numbers that is veryyy low normal is between 300 and 1200. Just something to think about I'm no doctor just giving u my 2 cents.

superdrolshawn

Banned
Awards
Yes that may be true about the low test levels; however, I think I am still good in that department.

At my age, test is low anyway, thus the reason for Superdrol/Halodrol.

I don't plan on having any more kids anyway!

I have really became strong as hell I think since being on Superdrol.......my dumbell curls are up to 75lbs. Chest is close to 48" and max bench nearly 405lb.

I was really skinny.......and a runner over 1 year ago...all I did was run and try to stay around 160lb.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I believe alot of the sides are overstated with SD-However, I would seriously consider getting some bloodwork done to include liver values and cholesterol screening. It's easy to feel young and invincible when using aas, but there are consequences, whether percieved or not. What you have described is what is routinely recommended against here. SD is known to alter your lipid levels, which at 40 is something to definitely pay attention too. Also, just because you have never taken anything for your liver doesn't mean it isn't getting damaged.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate to break it to you but poor destroyed lipid profile does not have any symptoms.

SD is notorious for wreeking havoc on lipid profiles. If you are cycling without getting bloodwork done it is quite irresponsible of yourself on behalf of your own health.

A man your age should know better. :)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
:bow28:
I hate to break it to you but poor destroyed lipid profile does not have any symptoms.

SD is notorious for wreeking havoc on lipid profiles. If you are cycling without getting bloodwork done it is quite irresponsible of yourself on behalf of your own health.

A man your age should know better. :)

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling this is like the post with the dude saying he needed respect cause he was sergeant, I have a feeling this is another hoax.

superdrolshawn

Banned
Awards
Well that would suck to die from trying to be bigger as opposed to getting blasted by Iraqi's!

I have read all the threads on Superdrol and every prohormone known to man. Everyone has a different genetic make up. I have a worse habit than SD.....I have been dipping Copenhagen for nearly 25 years.

Hopefully Halodrol-50 is as good as they say. Once I get nearly 20" arms, I will slow down on the prosteroids.

superdrolshawn

Banned
Awards
This is no hoax jokers.......I am telling you the real deal. What else do I have to do in this rat hole of a country, beside work, lift weights and get as big as I can while I am here.

I take things to extremes, unfort, that means supplements as well.

Most of you are right about internal side effects, of which I can't check at this time; however, I think I am good

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We promote safe, intelligent, responsible supplement use here at AM. We thank you for your contribution. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.