Yearly Cycle Planning

Landmine

Awards
There is so much talk about how do I set this cycle up and such. Let's get down to the real heart of the issue.
1. How do you set up your yearly planning for cycle? One bulk and one cut?
2. How many cycles per year? What are your average times "on" and off"?
3. What do you do recommend when your "off" cycle to keep all that was gained?
I think it would be wiser for all of us to plan ahead by our goals and experience and not just do a cycle without thinking about the future.
*I was personallly thinking of running 2 cycles a year. 13 "on" "13 "off twice a year. These would be 10 week cycles with 3 weeks PCT. I was considering Test Enth, Tren Enth and DBol for the bulking cycle and Test Enth, Tren Enth and Winny for cutting.
Any info would be appeciated.
Thanks!!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Standard advice is for PCT plus downtime to be AT LEAST as long as the time spent on cycle.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Standard advice is for PCT to be AT LEAST as long as the time spent on cycle.
4 weeks of pct max no matter how long you are on. for a 4 week oral cycle pct is probably fine at 3 weeks lenght. for a 12 week injection cycle, 4 weeks. maybe 5 depending on what you were taking and what you are using for pct. its not good to overdo it.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
3-6 weeks of PCT is good depending on what was cycled and how long, as well as personal preference. I like 4-5 weeks, Dr. D does 6 or more, some find 3 is fine, etc. You don't need to do PCT as long as the cycle, but TIME OFF should be at least equal to time on. What and how much you use of PCT supps is also contingent on the severity of the cycle and length.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Time off used to be recommended at 2x as long as you were on, especially if using untested compounds. If you're going to cycle more often than that, better get constant bloodwork to ensure you're not causing long term damage.

BV

PipeCharger

Awards
The aforementioned posts are all excellent responses; however, it depends entirely on what you’re trying to achieve; if one competes in bodybuilding contests/power lifting/sports; whatever. From personal experience back in the day, competing 3 to 4 times per year, many of us would stay on cycle for months on end bridging our cycles with various somatropins such as, nutropin depot, saizen, zorbtive, and only using Novla/Clomid when competition was finished. Of course these growth hormones are very expensive, not to mention dangerous if one is not careful. Mandatory weekly blood work was a given. It just depends on what level an individual is competing at, and is it all worth a trophy worth $ 29.95 Just thought I’d give a little insiders view from days gone by. Peace