Any way to mess up the conversion?

Brennon

Awards
I'm on my third week of a test/tren cycle and I'm really not feeling the tren like I have in the past. Strength gains aren't what they usually are. I homebrewed my tren (first timer) as opposed to buying it...is there really any way to somehow decrease the potency of it by not doing the conversion properly?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my third week of a test/tren cycle and I'm really not feeling the tren like I have in the past. Strength gains aren't what they usually are. I homebrewed my tren (first timer) as opposed to buying it...is there really any way to somehow decrease the potency of it by not doing the conversion properly?
how did you make it? if the mg/ml were off that would be a problem or if you did something drastic enough to hurt the hormone (unlikely)

Brennon

Awards
how did you make it? if the mg/ml were off that would be a problem or if you did something drastic enough to hurt the hormone (unlikely)
I used the instructions on finafarm. I did bake it after conversion (200 F for 40 minutes as it was reccomended to me), which I later found out was unnnecessary.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
how many carts did you use and how many ml total solution did you use? this is why I never recomend kits, this type of conversion sucks and far from being the cleanest. I would stay with the crystal fina conversion in the future.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
It does take tren a bit of time to "kick in" but I don't think unless you are a f-in idiot you could not really screw it up

Brennon

Awards
how many carts did you use and how many ml total solution did you use? this is why I never recomend kits, this type of conversion sucks and far from being the cleanest. I would stay with the crystal fina conversion in the future.
I used two carts. The solution came in a sterile vial already, didn't look look like much...maybe a few ml but could have been more...such a small quantity is pretty hard to eyeball. I used the 4g kit from finfafarm as well.

I saw the crystal fina conversion instructions, which looked a little more complicated. Being my first time I was trying to keep it as simple as possible. :) I'll plan on using that in the future.