Gyno, Flab, or Just Normal? (pics)

jjm

jjm

Awards
I'm on my 11th day of Halodrol and I'm starting to question the development of my chest. I'm not sure if this is early stages of gyno, if its just some excess flab, or if my chest is developing normal.

My nips are not sensitive, itchy and i feel no bumps so I'm guessing it isn't gyno...

I am bulking right now and I'd say my diet is 50/50 in reguards to dirty/clean. But maybe I am intaking too much junk and it's giving me some extra fat in my pecs.

Or is this the way my chest is supposed to develop and everything looks normal?

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
The side view looks a little suspicious, but the front view looks fine. You could one of the many, many people who have a "fat band" as I call it, that extends from your lower pec to your lats. I had a band like that for years and years. Even after dieting down to 196 pounds, from 280 pounds, I still had the fucking band, and still do today. No matter how many declines I do, the outer lower part of my chest doesn't grow. So... I don't think you're having gyno unless you have itchy, sensitive nipples or feel small lumps under your nipple.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Did you do research on this before you started to use the Haladrol? Please say you did. I question you cause I wonder why you would put this into your body and then not even eat clean. If you are going to use these types of products, get the full potential out of it. You chest looks fine to me. If it gets worse then there is need for concearn. What do you have for PCT?

marco0526

Awards
i would prevent against it anyway...doesnt look like your in a problem... the one thing i noticed...and my opinion and .85 cents will get you a cup of coffe...but it looks like you have a lot of NATURAL growth to be had...why would you use gear at this point...i dont think its in your best interest...have you lifted long?

jjm

jjm

Awards
Thanks for the responses so far.

Yes I did research before usin the Halodrol. I read that it doesn't aromatise into estrogen so estrogen effects should be almost non existent. The H-50 is also not supposed to have very many sides, that's why I chose it. I've never read about anyone having gyno problems with the H-50.

For PCT I have a bottle of Novedex XT and Rebound XT. I debated on whether or not to go with Nolva but everyone I talked to that did a cycle of H-50 said that ATD PCT was fine for my Halodrol cycle.

I fully agree, I should be taking 100% full advantage of this with a super clean diet. I am going to clean up my diet and see where that gets me.

Also, I have never done decline bench press. If in fact I just have a little flab, would doing decline bench positively affect my pecs in this situation?

Thanks for the help this far guys.

PipeCharger

Awards
It would be in your best interest to sell the Halodrol, and put the money toward your gym membership or some type of protein powder. No disrepect, just focus on training and nutrition for now.

marco0526

Awards
diet + training + REST = growth......there is so much to be said for that... I agree Get RID of the hal....clean your receptors out from what you put in and train for 6-8 months hard...your 4000k caloric intake is good....at your size, no disrespect but you should see some real gaines without gear....protein 2 grm for every gram of body weight....if you think you are eatin everything in site...EAT MORE...

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah, I'd stop using the halodrol. You can grow so much bigger if you just had a proper diet. If you diets not right, you'll lose everything you gained with h-50 anyway

SMALLTIMER

Awards
I will have to side with the guys on this one ''HARD''HARD" WORK and creatine,bcaa,multivitams,protein shakes and the #1 ingredient of them all tons of "FOOD and REST" for at less the NEXT 2yrs.Just trying to help guy no disrespect!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses so far.

Also, I have never done decline bench press. If in fact I just have a little flab, would doing decline bench positively affect my pecs in this situation?

Thanks for the help this far guys.
Decline focuses on lower pec development, so does dips, decline flyes, and flat bench to a lesser extent. The major focus here is form emphasis. When doing chest movements you need to keep your lower chest firing by lowering the bar to your nipples, not over your upperchest or neck/face. You have shoulders and tris that dominate your pecs so they are prolly doing the majority of the lifting. Tweak your form make sure you can feel your chest contracting and getting pumped in your workouts, start light get comfortable the go for the failure sets. we all have genetic imbalances that we need to overcome. But knowlegde wise we are all on a level playing feild here. Research, practice makes perfect. Let me give you an example would you throw the nitrous on your beater car as the first effort to make it a tuner: or would you do some body work, muffler, intake, carb, gear ratio, drive train. Dont start with the nitrous tweak your motor first or youll waste your time and money. Dont be in a rush to hurt yourself, or atleast know that you have pursued all the options first. Halodrol does have low sides, but you need to know how to eat and train or you will make your imbalances greater with halodrol. Dont let your base of knowledge and diet fall to premature drug dependancy.:study:

jjm

jjm

Awards
I've been taking Creatine and IsoPure for almost 6 months now and before the H-50 I gained 19lbs in that time. I wanted a little kick and wanted to extend my knowledge of AAS so I read and read about the H-50 and thought that it would be somewhat good to start off with. Since I first started workin out I've been trying to eat as cleanly as possible. I guess I started slippin with my diet and I needed a wakeup call.

Anyway, this thread has changed direction and I'd really like to get back on topic. Is it normal for my chest to look like that?

Decline focuses on lower pec development, so does dips, decline flyes, and flat bench to a lesser extent. The major focus here is form emphasis. When doing chest movements you need to keep your lower chest firing by lowering the bar to your nipples, not over your upperchest or neck/face. You have shoulders and tris that dominate your pecs so they are prolly doing the majority of the lifting.
Ok so I'm going to throw in decline work on my chest day and hopefully that will help me out a little bit.

As for the bold, I never thought about/noticed that but it truly does make a lot of sense. When I bench I definitely feel my upper chest contracting, but once I'm done I don't really feel anything on my lower chest. Nor does my lower chest feel sore the next day, but my upper chest is sore for the next couple days after. Is this because I don't do any decline workouts?

Thanks guys.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
As for the bold, I never thought about/noticed that but it truly does make a lot of sense. When I bench I definitely feel my upper chest contracting, but once I'm done I don't really feel anything on my lower chest. Nor does my lower chest feel sore the next day, but my upper chest is sore for the next couple days after. Is this because I don't do any decline workouts?

Thanks guys.
Well jim like i said its form related, your body uses what ever muscles it takes to get the job done, it doesnt know or care what your trying to use to do the work. YOu have to consciously think about using your lower chest forcing it to contract and grow. Using movements that isolate the lower chest will be a help but the stronger muscles will almost always still do the lifting, the human body is an efficient machine and can make do with what it has. Use movements that serve no function other than to force your lower chest to work while limiting the other muscle involvement. Its the approach i use and once i can learn to flex the needed mucles while working i can then think about heavy lifting, you are learning to walk here so stop sprinting until you know what your doing. teach your body to be what you want it to be, try different angles and machines to pre exhaust your lower then hit it hard and it will have to work.

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you may be eating cleanly but i dont think its nearly enough. Around how many calories do you get a day? What is your split on protein/carbs/fat?

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Lets put it this way, you have less fat than me ( right now ) but you carry at least twice as much in your chest. If you dont have gyno, you have gyno waiting to happen. You should run Nolva the entire cycle IMO.

Plus you are skinny as a rail, and look to be a beginner. Prolly ought to work out clean for a couple years before jumping on the SD.

SMALLTIMER

Awards
Ok guy here u go focus on these movement for lower chest development they may help if u concertrate on squeezing the lower pecs.Decline presses dumbell or barbell or machines.Deep dips.Decline flys. I dont know what the excerise is call but man it really pumps my lower pecs.Put the cables at bottom of the cable machine.Stand in the middle of the machine now grab a handle on each side bend over slightly and raise bottom handles at the same time and squeeze when raise the handles as high as posssible.It doesnt take much weight at all i never go higher than 50 pounds.Hopefully i explained it right if not someone who does this please chime in to help the guy out.Here is a good example it's kinda like the cable crossover expect u have the cable at the bottom of the machine.Go getem!

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
The side view looks a little suspicious, but the front view looks fine. You could one of the many, many people who have a "fat band" as I call it, that extends from your lower pec to your lats. I had a band like that for years and years. Even after dieting down to 196 pounds, from 280 pounds, I still had the fucking band, and still do today. No matter how many declines I do, the outer lower part of my chest doesn't grow. So... I don't think you're having gyno unless you have itchy, sensitive nipples or feel small lumps under your nipple.
The band of fat that goes from your lower chest is tissue not fat. Prolly left over from puberty. If it was fat it would disappear with the rest of the fat on your body when cutting. I have the same thing and its breast tissue.

VitaminT

Awards
Personally, I'm not sure its the halodrol. If you have been gaining weight, it will make anything remotely like gyno more pronounced and will not go away. If you improve your posture it will be less noticeable I bet.

DobermanXXL

Awards
Looks like fat. No offense but why are you using Halodrol when you don't even have an mass naturally?

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
The band of fat that goes from your lower chest is tissue not fat. Prolly left over from puberty. If it was fat it would disappear with the rest of the fat on your body when cutting. I have the same thing and its breast tissue.
Hmmm... I've asked my doctor what it was and he said it was fat... but I guess that's what I get for trusting a doctor...guess I gotta get cut in surgery.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt look like it at all, but it does look like your pecs are underdeveloped, in comparison to your arms, incline DB presses should help round that out.

marco0526

Awards
Originally Posted by marco0526
protein 2 grm for every gram of body weight....
Is that even possible? For me that would be over 220,000 g's of protein.

sorry about that..brain was off..two for every lb of body weight..oops....

VitaminT

Awards
Hmmm... I've asked my doctor what it was and he said it was fat... but I guess that's what I get for trusting a doctor...guess I gotta get cut in surgery.
Anybody thats a good candidate for gyno surgery should seriously look into it. I'm very happy with my results. Now how I got gyno in the first place... I dunno :D

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt look like it at all, but it does look like your pecs are underdeveloped, in comparison to your arms, incline DB presses should help round that out.
Incline DB press? this guy needs to emphasize chest development and learning to do so by using a movement, that causes the most involvement of the tris and shoulders, compared to other chest movements. IMO is not the best way to go.