6OXO by itself....Can this really provide benefits in your opinion?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
<DIV>Thoughts guys. Since BDC doesn't have any 19nor yet, do you think that I could derive any worthwhile benefits from using it from a clean state like Patrick Arnold suggests?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>WW7</DIV>

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Well...

it should keep you dry (water retention free) and since it is an aromataze inhibitor it will boost up your natural Test Production, and that of course could have positive benefits on making more muscle, take some FUZU along with it and see what happens.

JMO

LG. :cool:

skazzel

Awards
You will see results, but it certainly isn't the most cost effective method of supplementation.

U of R Man

Awards
Originally posted by skazzel
You will see results, but it certainly isn't the most cost effective method of supplementation.

Agreed...for the amount of money that 6OXO will cost you (even though I am using it :D ) it isn't really cost-effective for anything other than natural test. recovery.  In short, I don't think that you will see results worth the money if you took 6OXO alone.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Ironically I had a bottle of 6-oxo sitting around and thought I'd run 3 caps for 20 days just to see what the hell happened. (I'm off cycle and cutting, just "regular" now). Well, not worth much so far (week2) IMO except for killer libido and sex drive! The man downstairs is quite happy with me, but my wallet said once the fun is over, it's over :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Ironically I had a bottle of 6-oxo sitting around and thought I'd run 3 caps for 20 days just to see what the hell happened. (I'm off cycle and cutting, just "regular" now). Well, not worth much so far (week2) IMO except for killer libido and sex drive! The man downstairs is quite happy with me, but my wallet said once the fun is over, it's over :D
interesting. how long had it been since your last use of androgens/aas and how far from your postcycle supplementation had it been before you used the 6oxo alone? Sage

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sage

interesting. how long had it been since your last use of androgens/aas and how far from your postcycle supplementation had it been before you used the 6oxo alone? Sage
last cycle ended Jan1, post cycle 6-oxo through Feb. I started 6-oxo 2 weeks ago, so I thought that was a decent time for hormonal levels to even out.

Anabolic

Awards
Originally posted by jweave23
Jweave, did 6-OXO make you depressed or emotional like some others have reported?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Anabolic

Jweave, did&nbsp;6-OXO make you depressed or emotional like some others have reported?
no, I've heard that before but didn't feel anything like that. :)