20mg SD ED
Week 4-5: 125mg EOD Test. Prop
Week 6-11: 125mg EOD Test. Prop
40 (possibly 50mg) Anavar

Diet

3900-4400 calories that are for the most part clean

Training
Half and half mix of strength-speed/hypertrophy work

Started first inject on the 26th of January (2 injections early from when I started SD)

**Note that my numbers were so low because of a major injury, getting back into the swing of things and I was pretty damn atrophied (had a warmup period where I was lifting drug-free to get back into it). All weights were on an accurate scale and were measured at the same point every day. Very little bodyfat gain but a lot of bloat (probably due to diet)

Beginning Stats 1/26/06
Weight 160
Bicep (Right-largest point flexed)- 14.25"
Waist (Abs-flexed at bellybutton)- 32"
Forearm (Right-largest point flexed)- 12.75" Unflexed- 11.5"
Leg (Right-largest point flexed)- 22"
Chest (Lats relaxed-largest point)- 40"
Calves (Right-largest point flexed)- 15"

Current Stats 2/13/06 (Inside week 3)
Weight- 178
Bicep (Right-largest point flexed)- 15"
Waist (Abs-flexed at bellybutton)- 33.5"
Forearm (Right-largest point flexed)- 13.5" Unflexed- 12"
Leg (Right-largest point flexed)- 23.5"
Chest (Lats relaxed-largest point)- 42"
Calves (Right-largest point flexed)- 15.5"

Although I can't really see all the gains I know most are probably going into my legs that were so far behind. Can't wait to up the test dosage and start var.

PipeCharger

Awards
It absolutely amazes me how many people use 'roids to get their arms to measure a whopping 15"; incredible!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
It absolutely amazes me how many people use 'roids to get their arms to measure a whopping 15"; incredible!
Dude, read his " **NOTE ". Why not contribute some knowledge rather than a rant?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, I remember reading he said his LEGS were a little behind!!

YA know,.. its weird, We have the same measurements!! (cept 4 the bicepts, I held my arm in an "L"- like way and measured for 15" but thats because I had to hold the tape measure :)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, not everyone is looking to get HUGE either...although I am...LOL. Some would like to get proportioned and hardened, which looks like the type of cycle he is doing.

**Note that my numbers were so low because of a major injury, getting back into the swing of things and I was pretty damn atrophied (had a warmup period where I was lifting drug-free to get back into it). All weights were on an accurate scale and were measured at the same point every day. Very little bodyfat gain but a lot of bloat (probably due to diet)
This is the NOTE I was talking about. It helps to somewhat explain it.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna say something a little more harsh but i think you hit the nail on the head.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
It absolutely amazes me how quickly people diss other people instead of support them. Again if you read my note you will see that I was severely injured and couldn't lift much for a while. I lost over 20 lbs during that time period. Some might say "eat properly and train hard". Trust me I am the definition of hard work and I have been researching these boards for 5 years now. Am I trying to say I know it all? Nope, I am just trying to put together a cycle to help bring mysef back to where I was and maybe harden up a bit.

And if you guys actually read instead of dissing me you would see its only been about 3 weeks, I still have 8 more to go, heck, most would say those gains are pretty damn solid for that amount of time :trout:.

At least Cuffs showed some maturity in the matter. Hence his moderatorship lol.

For some reason the bicep picture is the only one uploading but I am working on sizing the others.

Attachments

Irish480

Awards
Don't worry about what they say. Those are the people looking for a free post or two - the usual people who post the same old **** in every thread('search is your friend') when most of the time it is completely unecessary.

GL with your cycle.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Train,
Looking solid in that pic bro. I would have said wait before getting on the sauce as well. But I look foreword to seeing your progress. Keep us informed.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
AAS
Week 1-3: 100mg EOD Test. Prop
20mg SD ED
Week 4-5: 125mg EOD Test. Prop
Week 6-11: 125mg EOD Test. Prop
40 (possibly 50mg) Anavar

Diet

3900-4400 calories that are for the most part clean

Although I can't really see all the gains I know most are probably going into my legs that were so far behind. Can't wait to up the test dosage and start var.
If I was in the same shape as you are right now I would do it a little differently. You already seem to be in good shape with your body fat. Heres how I would do it.

Do 150 mg prop eod from start to finish, I would normally hit ed for 75mg.
Drop the SD, prop is a fast acting ester so if you using it til you prop starts to kick in there really is no need. I dont think you would see a difference if you were using it or not.

I would change the anavar to D-bol for the last 4 weeks. You are already pretty lean if you left the var out you wouldnt see a difference, also I see your calories are around the 4000 mark, good, but var can suppress your appetite. Believe it or not D-bol at the end of a cycle is great in my opinion.

You did start off right you look decently lean some dont have the patients for that and what happens they diet after the cycle and PCT and end up losing most if not all there gains. Best way to come into a cycle is to have your bodyfat in check before you start the cycle that way when your done you look even better.

I would almost recommend Some tren ace for the last 4-6 weeks too, but that might be alittle much for you.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
If I was in the same shape as you are right now I would do it a little differently. You already seem to be in good shape with your body fat. Heres how I would do it.

Do 150 mg prop eod from start to finish, I would normally hit ed for 75mg.
Drop the SD, prop is a fast acting ester so if you using it til you prop starts to kick in there really is no need. I dont think you would see a difference if you were using it or not.

I would change the anavar to D-bol for the last 4 weeks. You are already pretty lean if you left the var out you wouldnt see a difference, also I see your calories are around the 4000 mark, good, but var can suppress your appetite. Believe it or not D-bol at the end of a cycle is great in my opinion.

You did start off right you look decently lean some dont have the patients for that and what happens they diet after the cycle and PCT and end up losing most if not all there gains. Best way to come into a cycle is to have your bodyfat in check before you start the cycle that way when your done you look even better.

I would almost recommend Some tren ace for the last 4-6 weeks too, but that might be alittle much for you.
Thanks for the compliments guys. I forgot to add something that will also probably make a difference in what you guys think.

I play arena football and strength/speed/explosion is everything to me. I don't really have a choice to wait. I took about 2 months after the injury to get diet and training back in check and get used to lifting then I needed help to get back where I was before spring training.

The anavar will be used for strength purposes because of the low side effects seen during practices. I would bump up the test dosage but I don't want it too high casue again I will be pretty dehydrated already and I don't want things to be too obvious. With the SD I just used it because I have had success before on jumpstarting things.

:) Thanks for the compliments though.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
The anavar will be used for strength purposes because of the low side effects seen during practices.
:) Thanks for the compliments though.
I like anavar. My personal experience with it has shown me that it is best to increase dose over a few days. I went from 15mg-45mg in one day and wound up with elevated BP headaches and nasty head & neck tension. I backed off and increased dose slowly over 7 days and experienced none of the aforementioned sides. Good luck.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
how tall are you bro? also, would you mind posting your diet? i hope you do well on the cycle and reach your goals, but i'm just looking to help you out however possible. i noticed your waist jumped up 1.5" in 3 weeks? sounds like something may be off. don't take as a flame, just inquiring. ;)

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
how tall are you bro? also, would you mind posting your diet? i hope you do well on the cycle and reach your goals, but i'm just looking to help you out however possible. i noticed your waist jumped up 1.5" in 3 weeks? sounds like something may be off. don't take as a flame, just inquiring. ;)
Yeah waist jumped up that much but it isnt all fat. My lower back had been so atrophied from lack of squats/cleans etc. so that is what I have noticed got the biggest lol. My damn lower back feels like its grown the most out of anything. Here is the diet, however.

Also keep in mind that this is only on heavy training/cardio days. It is definitely a variable diet. It is actually more of a "max" diet where I can take things out here and there as needed.

Attachments

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Train,
Looking solid in that pic bro. I would have said wait before getting on the sauce as well. But I look foreword to seeing your progress. Keep us informed.
:goodpost:

I'll second that.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looks like too many carbs IMO brutha. 4377 cals is a lot for a guy your weight. i was bulking at 4468 cals and got up to 296lbs. i'm sure our daily activity and body types are a lot different but it still seems a tad much to me. even on the low end of the diet at 3900 cals, that seems excessive. i'm sure some of it is bloat however. either way, i'm curious as to how it goes. don't let me change your thinking, you know what works best for you. but IMO, i'd drop those carbs down to match with the protein and keep it a lean bulk. my 2ml's.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
looks like too many carbs IMO brutha. 4377 cals is a lot for a guy your weight. i was bulking at 4468 cals and got up to 296lbs. i'm sure our daily activity and body types are a lot different but it still seems a tad much to me. even on the low end of the diet at 3900 cals, that seems excessive. i'm sure some of it is bloat however. either way, i'm curious as to how it goes. don't let me change your thinking, you know what works best for you. but IMO, i'd drop those carbs down to match with the protein and keep it a lean bulk. my 2ml's.
Yeah I will try it and see how it goes. I was taking in like 3200-3400 on Bobo's plan so I figured I would bump that up quite a bit. I also have a real problem losing weight, which I am thinking has to do with a thyroid condition so I bumped it up to try and gain as much strength/size as possible but I will drop it down about 100g carbs and maybe 3800 calories and I will see how it goes. I was soooo far behind after the injury I might have bumped them up a little too high. I have the genetics of a squirrel unfortunately :yawn:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
160-170lbs doesn't sound like a hypo-thyroid condition to me. hyper perhaps.

3800 cals is plenty brutha. see how it goes with that. the weight gain won't be a drastic but it'll be more quality gains that you won't have to 'cut' down later on.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
160-170lbs doesn't sound like a hypo-thyroid condition to me. hyper perhaps.

3800 cals is plenty brutha. see how it goes with that. the weight gain won't be a drastic but it'll be more quality gains that you won't have to 'cut' down later on.
Beelz has good advice here. I think that it is to many cals as well. Don't fall into the trap of upping the cals so much, thinking its going to be used for muscle. All it will do is add fat to your body.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Bro its nothing against you as a person at all. I'm just telling you dont expect to be taken seriously if you're using/need to use roids to gain from 160 lbs. Most experienced bber's will advise to save your health and train naturally.

PipeCharger

Awards
My best advice is to shelf the 'roids for now. Go as far as you can naturally, and then make the decision to use gear. On a personal note: I trained for 15 years naturally; achieved 19" arms; however, I knew that to be competitve at the '82 Nationals going up against the likes of Mendenhall, Haney, Paris, and all the others, I had no choice but to juice. I messed my self up due to 'roid abuse, and got my lunch handed to me in competion. The decision is yours; I say shelf the gear unless your competing, just my opinion.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
My best advice is to shelf the 'roids for now. Go as far as you can naturally, and then make the decision to use gear. On a personal note: I trained for 15 years naturally; achieved 19" arms; however, I knew that to be competitve at the '82 Nationals going up against the likes of Mendenhall, Haney, Paris, and all the others, I had no choice but to juice. I messed my self up due to 'roid abuse, and got my lunch handed to me in competion. The decision is yours; I say shelf the gear unless your competing, just my opinion.
whoa, hold up, care to share more? you've got some experience on your hands if you're not BS'ing us.

PipeCharger

Awards
I have no need to BS, and I have nothing left to prove; only life to live. If somebody finds my advice helpful, then I'm content. Peace out

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ain't gotta prove **** to any of us brutha, but we can most likely learn something from someone that has been in your shoes. you have to understand my skepticism though. anyone can be anyone on the net.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
You guys are forgetting the reason I am doing this. Probably becuase you guys aren't reading the whole thread.

I am not doing this because I want to "use roids and get big". That would be immature. I am a professional athlete and this is my job. After an injury such as mine you don't have time to train naturally to get where you want to be. Most people think football is a fall sport. It isn't, in fact we only get about 4-5 weeks out of the entire year off. The rest is working out, practicing, etc. I lost over 20 lbs of weight during those 4 months and can't afford to not get it back.

So please stop with the flames of AAS use. I am not asking you whether I should take them, stick with the topic at hand as far as progress goes and if you want you can even critique diet/training/dosages etc. I am not some punk kid who has no idea what he is talking about, I may be new to the use but I have learned a lot of the years, prolly about as much as I am going to learn without trial and error etc.

Thanks tho beelz, lcsulla, johnny, you guys have always helped.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry but this is a sensitive subject for me. I can't stand these guys that use AAS for a quick fix. Being a "professional" athlete you should know the value of healthy, steady rehab for an injury. And what position in football does a difference between 180 and 160 lbs make? And what's gonna happen when you get off the roids once you're back to a hefty 180 lbs? You're gonna lose some size...So before you leave negative feedback and tell me to grow up, stop whining about your injury, suck it up, and get healthy. Like I posted before, do not expect to be taken seriously when you post a cycle on a BODYBUILDING message board about wanting to gain from 160 lbs with AAS, using them as a quick fix. If this were another board i'd feel differently.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Okay you have made your point now please stop hijacking the thread and let someone with some real advice post if they are going to.

160 to 180? haha what difference you say? Lets say about 100 lbs extra in my bench, a shitload more on the squat, well 75 (so far) on my clean, .18 seconds faster on my 40 time, and a 20 lb. harder hit. Since F=m*a that is a lot more mass as well as acceleration.

But again i am not goint to argue with me. It is my body and I know enough about health.

Plus what does weight have to do with anything? what if i was 175 and didnt want to gain weight? what if i just wanted to use var to get stronger and faster. YOu are a bodybuilder therefore you care more about hypertrophy adn weight. I care more for strength/explosiveness.. Now 160 is just a little too small for my position so i didnt mind the gain. however 180 is my perfect weight in season so now that I am here the calories will be cut back and i will focus more on rehab and strength.

PipeCharger

Awards
This will be my last post on this subject: In my last posts I did not mean any disrespect to TrainTilUDrop. Now that I know a little more background on you, your plan makes sense and is a personal choice on your part.
I was speaking in general terms regarding steroid usage. My personal belief is to go as far as you can naturally, and don't get caught up in steroid use, because from my experience it can lead to detrimental abuse. Facing stiff competition back in the day (early '80's), generally I would go on cycle for a minimum of 20 weeks injecting, swallowing, and I.V. usage (I know it's insane) including D-bol for Roche Labs. (the good stuff), anadrol, deca, winstrol, somatropin, hgh, thyroid, insulin, too much to list, and a compound (I can't remember the name of it, it was a long time ago), not sure of it's empirical chemical formula, but it used for severe burn patients to speed up rapid recovery; administered via I.V. It contained pharmaceutical grade amino acids; a steroid very similar to D-bol, insulin, and some other compounds that I can't recall. It worked very well, and recovery time was immediate. In order to train hard, I would consume amphetamines for training energy and benzodiazpines for restful sleep. My training for national level competition went something like this: 3 months all out mass training, 5500-6000 calories/day; 3 months medium-heavy training lowering calories; 3 months medium training w/cardio; last 3 months dieting, light-high volume sets training, cardio, heavy steroid use/abuse. I became very ill, washed out in competition, and decided to give it up.
My point is this: I don’t like to hear of young individuals taking ‘roids if they don’t need to. Be safe and don’t get caught up in the hype like I did. The results will come just give it time. I could go on, but I don’t want to preach. Good luck, and I wish you all the best.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
This will be my last post on this subject: In my last posts I did not mean any disrespect to TrainTilUDrop. Now that I know a little more background on you, your plan makes sense and is a personal choice on your part.
I was speaking in general terms regarding steroid usage. My personal belief is to go as far as you can naturally, and don't get caught up in steroid use, because from my experience it can lead to detrimental abuse. Facing stiff competition back in the day (early '80's), generally I would go on cycle for a minimum of 20 weeks injecting, swallowing, and I.V. usage (I know it's insane) including D-bol for Roche Labs. (the good stuff), anadrol, deca, winstrol, somatropin, hgh, thyroid, insulin, too much to list, and a compound (I can't remember the name of it, it was a long time ago), not sure of it's empirical chemical formula, but it used for severe burn patients to speed up rapid recovery; administered via I.V. It contained pharmaceutical grade amino acids; a steroid very similar to D-bol, insulin, and some other compounds that I can't recall. It worked very well, and recovery time was immediate. In order to train hard, I would consume amphetamines for training energy and benzodiazpines for restful sleep. My training for national level competition went something like this: 3 months all out mass training, 5500-6000 calories/day; 3 months medium-heavy training lowering calories; 3 months medium training w/cardio; last 3 months dieting, light-high volume sets training, cardio, heavy steroid use/abuse. I became very ill, washed out in competition, and decided to give it up.
My point is this: I don’t like to hear of young individuals taking ‘roids if they don’t need to. Be safe and don’t get caught up in the hype like I did. The results will come just give it time. I could go on, but I don’t want to preach. Good luck, and I wish you all the best.
Well hey man I appreciate you saying that seriously. That was cool.

That is crazy how much stuff you were on. I always wondered how far pros actually took it, I guess you are giving us good insight on all of it. I am sure you have a wealth of knowledge on the subject, glad to see you are on this board.

Yeah I agree, though, that you should take it naturally as long as possible, I advocate it to everyone and follow it myself until the circumstances changed. I will continue to post results every two weeks :).

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
No hard feelings bro, good luck with the cycle. Just watch the bloat with the SD