BULK then CUT?

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
I get posed this question often and truthfully, I'm no expert on either. If you were to build the best cutting and the best bulking cycle, with money being an issue, what would you chose. I usually say something like:

CUT -

100MG TEST PROP EOD WKS 1-8
TREN ACE
EQ AND WINNY - NOT SURE OF THE DOSES
MAYBE VAR?

BULK
DBOL 40MG WK 1-4
TEST CYP 500MG 1-12
EQ 400MG WK 1-12

??

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I have "heard" that diet is what makes a cycle a cut or a bulk not the gear (other then tren and 'var).

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
+1 to Lcsulla's reply. The 'bulk' and 'cut' aspect depends completely on your diet. Surplus cals = bulk, caloric deficit = cut.

I suppose some anabolics, like Tren, which are known to have an effect on lipolysis would help though.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Indeed they are Glenihan, indeed they are:)

BV

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
+1 to Lcsulla's reply. The 'bulk' and 'cut' aspect depends completely on your diet. Surplus cals = bulk, caloric deficit = cut.

I suppose some anabolics, like Tren, which are known to have an effect on lipolysis would help though.

BV

:goodpost: I wouldn't worry so much about cycles. IMO i'd focus more on my diet. But either way, regardless of what you choose, diet will determine whether it's cut or bulk.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you want more size then bulk. After you get the size you want keep eating like you're still bulking and give your body time to adapt and hold it's new muscle. Don't worry about not seeing your abs, unless your job depends on it or your a homo.

If you're happy with your size then cut.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a tendency to look at cycles in all things. Life is full of them like the seasons. It transitions from one to another, not halting or slamming into the next. We need to apply these same natural approaches as well. This even applies to catastrophes and storms as well. But keeping it simple, think of it as a circular ride. Where do you want to get on? I have found with my time on this planet that my body also cycles in this circular pattern. This is influenced by environmental as well as many other stimuli in our day as well. Bulking or cutting when the body is primed so to speak, I have had my best results. Not to say you can't cut or bulk when you want, just speaking of optimum timing if it can fit ones goals. Obviously those that are required to perform or show or compete we are talking a horse of another color.

Learn what your body teaches you. Take advantage of this knowledge to exploit your process, be it bulk or cut. One might relate this to managing your diet while ill or recovering in some manner. Those that instinctively adapt their diet I believe understand these cycles or tides with in us.