What's the best choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping someone could give me a little insight into which legal PH os PS or whatever would be best to take. Now before anyone jumps down my throat about things like you gotta research everything, and so on, that is what I'm doing. I really think I've brought my body very close to its natural plateau and I am giving some thought or giving a cycle a try. So basically what I'm trying to ask is for some advice about what to use to gain a few pounds of quality muscle, that won't just go away during PCT or after. With a good diet, good training schedule, good supplementation and all that, what would be best for me to look into and not waste my time with?

Off the top of my head, Halodrol, Superdrol, PheraPlex, Prostanozol, Ergomax...or maybe a stack?

Basically I want a few more pounds of muscle and I want to deal with the least amount of bloat and fat gain as possible.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch
I know this is not what you want to hear, but glen's got it right. Research, reaserch and more research. You need to find out which one fits into your goals. And if it were me I would put down my workout/diet/supps, so that we can take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.