AX 1-Alpha and Superdrol Cycle !

designgray

designgray

Awards
Good day Brothers,

I am new to AM, but not new to lifting.
I have been consistantly lifting for 2 years and absolutly transformed my flabby ass, With good diet and staying active.

I have here a 'cycle' I plan to start very soon.
Tell me what you think. :blink:

Current STats:
5 - 8
173 lbs
(apprx) 16% bf
bench - 200 lbs (3x8)
Squat - 285 lbs (3x8)

It is a PDF attached - I hope this opens. I made it on excel and then exported it. . . Anyway, I look forward to feedback from unbiased, experienced lifters.

Thanks! - GRAY

Attachments

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey DesignGray,

First, congrats on the resolve to get in shape and stay healthy! A couple questions for you:

How old are you bro? Based on your height, weight, and the numbers you posted for your lifts - you have a long way to go before you should even consider anabolics. Not that you haven't already done a great job in transforming you body, but there's still so much room there for growth naturally. Training only for 2 years, there is a literal TON of information you have yet to learn about diet, training, and the way your body reacts to different methods before you start tweaking the machine.

Nice work putting your cycle plans up in PDF format. However, what is hows is that you've put haneously little effort into researching proper PCT protocol. PCT is just as important as the cycle itself, so just as much effort should go into designing an effective post cycle.

I know you're excited about growing and getting bigger/stronger - but your money would be better spent hiring a good dietician/trainer who focuses on athletic performance.

Ill leave this thread open for now so you can get some feedback from other members.

BV

designgray

designgray

Awards
Thanks for your feedback.

I'll be 25 in a month.

So you are a moderator? Sorry I have never posted on any site before. Thank you for leaving this posted. I am serious about lifting, its a great outlet for me. And I will listen to sound advice. Also, I think I may have underestimated Superdrol, is it really that big of a deal?

So, any recomendations on a PCT

Thanks !

MGH1982

Awards
Superdrol is some hardcore stuff, I would not underestimate it... it gave me the best gains out of any other oral including d-bol and anadrol. And SD didn't give me the bloat i got w/ d-bol or anadrol.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback.

I'll be 25 in a month.

So you are a moderator? Sorry I have never posted on any site before. Thank you for leaving this posted. I am serious about lifting, its a great outlet for me. And I will listen to sound advice. Also, I think I may have underestimated Superdrol, is it really that big of a deal?

So, any recomendations on a PCT

Thanks !
Taking PH should always be a big deal, just like you wouldnt swallow abunch of OTC drugs without reading the label. Superdrol is plenty potent on its own for a first time cycle, id recomment dropping the LG as its high in sides and low in benefits. I think stacking methyls is a bad idea and your cycle seem way too long, i think 4 weeks is lots of superdrol and think about stacking with non methyl like prostanozol, there are a few options. Youve come to the right place now do a bit of reading and take your time. Good luck.

P.s look up PCT for superdrol and it;ll give you an idea, DR.D is popular and others have found success with less. :study:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am going to chime in with some advice (and everyone has their own personal optinions about such things...)

In MY opinion, you have underestimated SuperDrol. When I bought my bottle, I did as well (it had been a least 5 years since I even checked on new supps,..so,.. I was going by standards compared to the effectiveness of DHEA:)
If you have not already bought anything,... just use the SD by itself. Trust me. There is no need to combine these 2 products!! (I know,.. you'll hear it, but not truly beleive that someone is telling you NOT to stack. But SD solo, assuming you eat your ass off,.. 12-16 pounds easy)

6-oxo,.. no prob there. But look into other forms of estrogen control as well (thats right,.. Im giving you advice,.. but not specifics. You should at least know the different types,.. and have something else in addition).
Animal Pak??? - how about a multivitamin :) If you have it, might as well use it though,.

Check out the PCT section on this forum. There are hundreds of threads of SD pct.

My personal expirence, I did just fine on 6-oxo, Estrodex and some really cheep Trib/avena (or long jack) product. A decent cheeper one would be something like Blue Rhino,.. theres a new on out, with out the yohimbie. Bout $20.00.

Your asking for a hell of a lot of sides possibly with the 1-Alpha, AND SuperD. Nevermind what they could be when used together (Even if overlapped for 1 week). 6 weeks is a little too long anyways.
I got all the gains to be had on SD in 3-4 weeks. After that, I just screwed up my liver for no reason.

I will not comment on wether you should or should not do a cycle, as I am only 25,.. I do know that I should have waited much longer befoire I statred these things (only because I didnt have accessable inbformation like I do now) but I have been lifting for 9 years now,.. 4 + years before I used anything,... remotely strong like there is out now.

But I will say I know that the chances of some text on a screen is changing your your mind is slim,.. At least you have a resource.

- (ya know,.. I tend to go on too damn long sometimes..:nutkick:

Heres a summery:
Either,.. dont run anything and get your diet straight, and enjoy the fact that your body is your own,.. OR

*Run only one Compound at a time (dont run 2 methyl's - actually, if you dont know methy'ls are.. dont run)
* plan on a 4 week cycle either way you go.
* Your diet better be right. The gains from SD are pretty sticky, so you'll mostly keep what ya gain,....IF
* Your PCT is decnt!!! If you take everyones advice though, you'll end up with 326 things to take durring PCT.
The basics. Keep it simple,.. but effective. For me, 3 types of products: Estrogen management, LH output, other. ("other" is something that that based on YOUR OWN research, you feel will bennifit you the most.)
Lemme get outta here before the flood starts :run:

AHH- I knew I shouldnt have spent so long typing this!! :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I think animal pak is awesome, it like a all for one idiots guide to supplements. cheaper than buying BCAA's EFAs enzymes
bp supps vitamin mineral etc.....

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
No need to apologize bro...its obvious from your initial post that you're looking for knowledge on a field that you've recently become interested in (anabolic hormones). We've had a recent influx of posters who dont want to put forth the effort to learn about what they're doing, so when a question can be answered with an easy search, we generally shut the thread down and suggest the user to do so.

Before using SD, you should throroughly research its effect on lipid & liver values, and take appropriate precautions to protect yourself. Not saying that a 4 week SD cycle will kill you, not at all, but just dont go into it blindly - educate yourself about the risks involved.

xtraflossy is probably right about the 6-OXO for PCT - SD isnt supposed to be all that suppressive, however there are many other and more effective options out there that you should know about.

You'd do well to post up some diet/training info if you'd like to get the most constructive feedback, after all all the hormones in the world arent going to help you if you dont have the basics nailed down.

You sound like you're aware of that though;)

BV

designgray

designgray

Awards
Guys, thanks for the good input!
See, I have read the posts - I don't want to waste anyones time. But you have to admit, there are a lot of people posting that 1-Alpha and Superdrol are 'sugar pills' and crap like that.
I'm a guy who does tooo much of something, it's my personality. I have read, read, read and read some more, (maybe too much) but had not seen these two (1-Alpha and SD) stacked - thats why I posted. But I guess the reason I haven't seen these stacked is because it maybe too crazy on the liver, and unsessiary.
Anyway, thanks again. I'm gonna stick around AM for a while - seems like a good place!

GRAY

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Anyway, thanks again. I'm gonna stick around AM for a while - seems like a good place!
Welcome to the board! I think you'll find its the best place to be. I am a little biased though:D

BV

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Guys, thanks for the good input!
See, I have read the posts - I don't want to waste anyones time. But you have to admit, there are a lot of people posting that 1-Alpha and Superdrol are 'sugar pills' and crap like that.
I'm a guy who does tooo much of something, it's my personality. I have read, read, read and read some more, (maybe too much) but had not seen these two (1-Alpha and SD) stacked - thats why I posted. But I guess the reason I haven't seen these stacked is because it maybe too crazy on the liver, and unsessiary.

GRAY

You're going to want to check your dosages as well. I noticed that you went up to 4caps/day on the superdrol. Trust me, you won't need that much. I would start out at 10mg/day and work up to 20mg/day at most for your first cycle. No need to go higher than that. Good luck!