(Future) Strength Cycle

jimmythelad

Awards
I've did a few basic cycles, but in my sport strength is the main thing. So in the future sometime (maybe 6th or 7th cycle) I'm considering a pure strength cycle of Tren Ace 75mg EOD Test Prop 100mg EOD and Anavar 50 mg ED. Has anyone did a similar cycle? or has anyone any other advice? I know this type of cycle would not be a 12 week cycle etc. but would be ok for the likes of 6 weeks ? Could I put tren & prop in the same injection, again thanks in advance

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Can't answer much for you as I don't have any experience with the compounds.

6-8 weeks would be what I would do, I would drop the var at week 4 tho.

But on the Tren/Test injection, yes you can, depending on total volume of oil/hormone and where you are pinning for that injection.

Swab stopper, Draw Test, change pin, swab stopper, Draw Tren, change pin, Pin CLEANSED area.

Someone else might beable to give 2nd opinion on the pin change in between draws, as you could do with out because there are blends of prop/ace but... I dunno.

dtr98

Awards
i would run the tren a 75mg ed and prop 100mg ed for 12 wks.
you can mix the tren and prop , use the same pin to draw and change to a new one to inject

MGH1982

Awards
i would run the tren a 75mg ed and prop 100mg ed for 12 wks.
you can mix the tren and prop , use the same pin to draw and change to a new one to inject
I would run prop more than 8 weeks, but that may just be me... JMO