Thoughts/experiences on Test Susp?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.64%

Thoughts/experiences on Test Susp?

Anyone have experience running short cycles with test susp?

I was throwing around the idea of running like a 4 weeker @ 75 mg ED (split 2x of course).

However, I've heard it's extremely painful and the sides can be bad because it isn't a controlled release like esters.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by brogers
    Anyone have experience running short cycles with test susp?

I was throwing around the idea of running like a 4 weeker @ 75 mg ED (split 2x of course).

However, I've heard it's extremely painful and the sides can be bad because it isn't a controlled release like esters.
    There are some descent UG labs susp out there that are really good products. They are virtually painless and will actually slide right through a slin pin, which makes it a lot easier when doing twice+ daily injects.

Whichever brand you decide to go with, make sure you try and ask some others that have used that particular brand and see how they faired w/ it in regards to pain, sides, etc...best way to prejudge something, otherwise, like you said, you may end up with something very painful and will waste your money.

As far as sides go, have no idea...I've heard that theory as well (since there is no ester) and it basically makes sense but I would think it just depends on the user and how he tolerates sides in general. I would opt for test base in oil instead of a water suspension because from all that I've read, the oil will typically take more time to disperse in the muscle, thus making it last longer in the body and less of a hormonal crash. Can't say from experience though.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.75%

I've had no bad experiences with it, but don't let anyone tell you its painless cuz its totally not. As far as people saying it goes thru a slin pin--I've heard of sources claiming this, but honestly I don't know if they are underdosing or what. Cuz I have trouble getting it to go thru a 23g pin at times and my gear comes from a very old, very reputable source.

Anyhow, I actually love test suspension just prepare for the pain that comes with it. Sometimes when I'm goin out I will pin 100mg just to get hyped up. I can actually feel it working within minutes--so thats cool. Just be careful with BP--since there is no ester sides can get nasty real quick.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.75%

Oh yeah, I would definately use at least 50mg 2x ed. But what I would do is pin about 1 or 2 hrs before my workout and get ready. Then the levels would drop off a few hours after the workout and it wouldnt matter since I am probably sleeping at that point....so I just pinned 1x ed.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.64%

Thanks for the info.

Would either of you mind divulging your dose/length of test susp? Did you use it alone or as part of a stack (perhaps to kickstart?). Also results? Did taking it shortly before you workout give you some pretty sick strength increases?
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by brogers
    Thanks for the info.

Would either of you mind divulging your dose/length of test susp? Did you use it alone or as part of a stack (perhaps to kickstart?). Also results? Did taking it shortly before you workout give you some pretty sick strength increases?
    Sorry, as said above, I haven't had the chance to use it before. Well, actually I ran it for a few days @ 100mg/day, but bought it from a ****ty lab and had to quit using it due ot the pain. That's why I said to make sure you ask around about the product. I really didn't notice much from the three days I was on, then again, it usually takes me longer to feel AAS than most. Prop will even take as long as 3 weeks at times for me to start seeing results from it. So my results are not typical compared to most.

The person I gave it to said that it really amped up his workouts, so take it for what it's worth.

Similar Forum Threads

1. would appreciate thoughts on test results
    By vkg1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 12:04 AM
  2. Swollen legs on test/deca, anyone experience this
    By Pipes in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 11:47 AM
  3. Do you experience insomnia on Test-E?
    By monsterbox in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 01:53 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 04:45 PM
  5. my thoughts and experiences on my first cycle
    By Behemoth1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 09:42 PM