empty vials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beach Kowboy

Banned
Awards
I have decided to use empty vials and crimp them myself instead of sealed vials. What is the best way to do this and keep the gear sterile? Thanks

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
this is not a good thing to post bro. it sounds bad and could atract attention.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Why would you do it this way? The pre-sealed vials are guaranteed sterile (at most places to get them) and if your gear is sterile going in, then it will stay that way. Unless you have some really good sterilizing equipment, I would advise against this.

ManBeast

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Why would you do it this way? The pre-sealed vials are guaranteed sterile (at most places to get them) and if your gear is sterile going in, then it will stay that way. Unless you have some really good sterilizing equipment, I would advise against this.

ManBeast
Agreed

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
this is not a good thing to post bro. it sounds bad and could atract attention.
He can post it, it may be a dumb idea, which I do think it is when the price is not that high, and not worth the risk.

Beach Kowboy

Banned
Awards
The reason is, I am going to resell them and am using the pliptop lids. If I use the sealed vials, it will look like someone has already been into them with a needle.. That is the reason I am doing it this way.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
The reason is, I am going to resell them and am using the pliptop lids. If I use the sealed vials, it will look like someone has already been into them with a needle.. That is the reason I am doing it this way.
Bro... wtf... what a disservice!!!

There are tiny dust particles and other bacteria in the the unsealed vials. That's why they are sealed and labeled sterile!!

I would be fugin' livid if I found out you were reselling that **** to me. :twisted:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You better not sell on this board or someone will bring down a hammer on you right quick...

And I too would be very pissed if you sold me stuff in vials that were not sterile to begin with...

ManBeast

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually I am going to bring the hammer down on this thread and you because you just basically source posted..

Status
Not open for further replies.