Confused(Fina info)

Shopclown

Awards
I am doing research for my first brew of fina.I found this on a another board,the info is different then what I read on this board. Which is correct? Thanks and Hello to everyone this is my first post.

Each Finaplix cartridge contains 2000mg (or 2 grams) or trenbolone acetate, so you would need 2 cartridges for a “4g” kit conversion. The following recipe is intended for a 4g kit: 8ml BA, 42ml oil, and 4000mg (4 grams) of Finaplix pellets. This will yield an end product of 75mg/ml which is the standard conversion. Add your volumes of oil+pellets+BA and divide that number into 4000 for a 4gram kit conversion. 4grams of fina is approximately equal to 4mls.

8mlBA+4gTREN+42ml oil divided into 4000 = 74.07mg/ml.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well, to get 75mg/ml you'll need to have 53.333333333333 total milliliters of solution. so 53.333333333333ml-8ml BA - 4g tren = 41.333333333333 ml of oil. It is probably a bit easier to just use 42ml and have your product a bit under-dosed (to be on the safe side). Or you could use 41ml and have it be a bit over-dosed (compared to the 75mg/ml) at 75.47mg/ml.

ManBeast

whale

Awards
In perfect world those numbers would mean something but trust me when I say you will loose some in filter in extra bottle and so forth so dont take the numbers for granted at all. Underdosed is what you will get.
whale

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
just avoid the problem altogather and use the crystal fina methoed. you will get a much, much better product