A little Help

S

stay

Awards
Hows it going, a little info on my self. I am 23 6" 230 (as of today) my BF is about 10-12% I am cutting for my first contest in June, it is an OBC "natural" show. They just banned most of AX's products like SD, PP and Prost. Last year I had taken one cycle of SD and one of SD/PP, had great gains. But my question is..... I would like try something eles but still stay with in their rules of banned substance's.

Here is their regulations.

Anabolic Agents:
Including, but not limited to Bolasterone, Boldenone, Clenbutorol, Clostebol, Danazol, DHCMT (Dehydrochloromethyltestosterone), Dihydrotestosterone, Dromostanolone, Ethylestrenol/Norethandrolone, Fluoxymesterone, Formebolone, Furazabol, Mesterolone, Methandienone (Dianabol, Methandrostenolone), Methandriol, Methenolone, Methyltestosterone, Mibolerone, Nandrolone/Norandrostendione/Norandrostendiol, Oxandrolone, Oxymesterone, Oxymetholone, Stanozolol, Testosterone/Androstendione/Androstendiol (T/E Ration > 6), Trenbolone and Metabolites of the above.

The Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 went into effect January 20, 2005. This bill added a number of “prohormone” and “prosteriods” to the already existing list of illegal anabolic steroids. All of these now illegal drugs (1-AD, 1-Testosterone, “M1T’, etc) are banned as of this January 20, 2005. For a complete list of the banned substances included in this new law, please see the following link: Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004

Note: Some “prohomones” and related compounds such as AndrosteneTRIONE, DHEA, and 7-ketoDHEA, are not currently scheduled on this new law. If at any point in time these substances get added to the list of illegal anabolic steroids, they would be considered banned substances at that time.

Growth Hormones:
Including, but not limited to Pharmaceutical HGH, HCG, and any other related compound. Oral, spray, or sublingual GH supplements.

Designer Steroids:
Including, but not limited to, Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT) - (found in supplements such as Pheraplex, Ergomax, Halodrol, and Methyl-Plex XT), Methasterone - (found in supplements such as Superdrol, Methyl Masterdrol, and Methyl-Drol XT), and Prostanozol - (found in supplements such as Orastan-E).

Prescription Antiestrogens:
Including, but not limited to Nolvadex, Clomid, Arimidex, Letrozole, etc.

Muscle Implants and Synthol

Stimulants:
Fen-Phen and all other prescription weight-loss substances used for bodybuilding purposes including, but not limited to, Amphetamine, Diethylpropion &/0r Metabolite, Ethamivan, Ethylamphetamine, Fencamfamine, Fenethylline, Fenfluramine, Fenproporex, Heptaminol, MDA (Methylenedioxyamphetamine), MDE (Methylenedioxyethylamphetamine), MDMA (Methylenedioxymethanphetamine), Mefenorex, Methamphetamine, Methylphenidate, Mikethamide, Phendimetrazine, Phenmetrazine, Phentermine, Pipradol, Propoylhexedrine, Strychnine.

Any help or thoughts??

Thanks
Stay

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah .. don't do a natural show if you aren't gonna be natural .. its completely unfair to competitors that train and diet their asses off naturally

i'm REALLY REALLY against people doing that

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
yeah .. don't do a natural show if you aren't gonna be natural .. its completely unfair to competitors that train and diet their asses off naturally

Glen's right, Stay. If your doing it natural then don't cheat. Work your butt off, but don't cheat.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established

+1

Im all for the responsible use of anabolics but dont use them to get an edge in a strictly natural competition. That's not cool.

BV